Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Haiti Earthquake: 227 Dead, With Many Still Missing - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Haiti Earthquake: 227 Dead, With Many Still Missing (38481 Views)

Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President / Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated / Miami Building Collapse: Firefighters Trawl The Rubbles As 99 Still Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haiti Earthquake: 227 Dead, With Many Still Missing by brandarray: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nice sharing...

The website Bluebird Wishes was created with a purpose to provide a great variety of messages, wishes and quoted on the most relevant topics – birthday, love quotes, wedding and much more! This site also contains lots of beautiful birthday cards as well as inspiring images with motivational words to encourage you.
All messages, quotes and images are free for private use, so feel free to share it with your friends, family, dear ones. Enjoy!
Contact us by following:
Email: bluebirdwishescom@gmail.com
Re: Haiti Earthquake: 227 Dead, With Many Still Missing by YoungRay007: 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
This country is cursed
Re: Haiti Earthquake: 227 Dead, With Many Still Missing by richiepolymer(m): 7:39am On Aug 16, 2021
Originalsly:

Hatian President who was assassinated refused shipments of vaccinations for his people. Our leader has accepted vaccinations for his people. Which one is really cursed?

@ topic. Earlier this morning... learned a fairly new workmate was from Haiti ... got into convo about Haiti and earthquake came up. It was said the earthquake about 10 years ago was really a bomb... possible since Haiti never really had a history of earthquakes ... but I really wanted to know if they were aftershocks. A bomb... one time. Earthquakes... aftershocks. He said there were ... for a pretty long time. They never knew what happened since they never experienced not even a little tremor. Less than an hour later... he called me showing videos of this earthquake that his people in Haiti were sending him. I just hope the Red Cross and others don't go rushing in.... again. The last time they did .... they brought cholera to Haiti that wiped out thousands of Haitians. Then the blame game started.

He may not be far from the truth. Many humans across the globe have no idea the kind of weapons the world powers have and are daily researching. Earthquakes can be induced. Japan knows this very much. The question I have for those who are vast in geology is this, are there a water ways underneath the earth? Can missiles be transported through these paths? As in guided missiles. If a nuclear war head is carefully guided through these paths, you can imagine what the shockwaves would be like thereafter. It's a pity Haitians are tactically being wiped out.

1 Like

Re: Haiti Earthquake: 227 Dead, With Many Still Missing by musty2245: 8:25am On Aug 17, 2021
KingsizeD:

Ewu
Oniranu
Re: Haiti Earthquake: 227 Dead, With Many Still Missing by KingsizeD(m): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2021
musty2245:

Oniranu
Efulefu
Re: Haiti Earthquake: 227 Dead, With Many Still Missing by Originalsly: 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
richiepolymer:

He may not be far from the truth. Many humans across the globe have no idea the kind of weapons the world powers have and are daily researching. Earthquakes can be induced. Japan knows this very much. The question I have for those who are vast in geology is this, are there a water ways underneath the earth? Can missiles be transported through these paths? As in guided missiles. If a nuclear war head is carefully guided through these paths, you can imagine what the shockwaves would be like thereafter. It's a pity Haitians are tactically being wiped out.

Why are you outside the box?! .... let me come out to try to help you! I'm no geologist... just drawing from knowledge along the way. On pathways of water below the surface ... very possible but guess very deep within the earth. I'm thinking there must be pathways linking the oceans to keep the water levels in check... then again maybe the oceans are fed from a huge reservoir deep within the earth. After all... somewhere in the Bible ... Genesis ..... stated the water that flooded the earth came from the broken firmament above the earth and from below the earth.... suggesting there is a reservoir way down below. Now if the pathways are like canals where one can navigate a missile is a different matter... I don't think so! But we are talking about weapons in the form of causing earthquakes. There is this pretty new technology used for sourcing oil called fracking . It is very possible for this method to be used to cause cracks in the earth and allow Mother Nature to do the rest... as in bust open the cracks in the form of earthquakes. Is this possible in this case? Maybe.
Was discussing with my Hatian workmate ... said the death toll is wayyy higher than 2010. 2010's was restricted to Port au Prince ... the capital city. This one was in the outer areas and different in that this was not only shaking and falling of buildings ... but this one was mainly the earth opening up and swallowing whatever was along the way. Dominican Republic shares the same island but nothing bothers them... coincident? Last earthquake theybwere quick to help their neighbour ... not this time. In fact they were repatriating Hatians who had no proof of their legal entry into the DR dating back to .. think 1926... and the US says nothing. So ehmmmm .... more reason to be outside the box?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dutch Police & Dogs Crack Down On Anti-Lockdown Protesters (Graphic Pictures) / South Africa Slips Into Recession / America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.