Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) (60353 Views)

De Gea Confident That Man Utd Can Win EPL, Champions League After New Signings / PSG Unveil Their New Michael Jordan Themed Jersey / PSG Unveil Gianluigi Buffon At Parc Des Princes And The Fans Go Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) by nijanigga: 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
Benki003:
If I was other teams I wouldn't try playing champions league cause psg don write their name already cheesy cheesy grin
Mbappe wants to leave
Re: PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) by truthstands01: 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
Omihanifa:
Champions League in the bag already cheesy grin
It's not like that. We'll all be here by the end of the season by God's grace and know how far. A great squad is good but their integration matters a lot.

1 Like

Re: PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) by Numerouno94(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
Curvinus:
Who's the other jim cavaziel looking chap

That's Hakimi, was signed from Inter.
Re: PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) by Cmanforall: 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
Omihanifa:
Champions League in the bag already cheesy grin
Don't be surprised one German club like Liebzig will knock them out.

I think there will be no away goal rules again

1 Like

Re: PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) by tuzle(m): 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
deltateam:

Sure. Was it not real Madrid that had the likes of Luis Figo, Kaka, Ronaldo of Brazil etc
kaka, figo werent there, but zidane even beckham, Roberto Carlos, Sergio Ramos played too

1 Like

Re: PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
Olukat:
What is PSG planning to do with these men?
Cos French league doesn't require such huge squad.
Messi and Neymar enjoying popcorn and teams are collecting 4goals already grin grin grin

They are needed for champions league only!

If they can't win champions league with this squad, then they should forget it for the next 600 years!

1 Like

Re: PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) by Calicoe: 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tomorrow they say is indeed pregnant. Who would have thought that after all the fights between Messi and Ramos during el clasico matches would end up becoming team mates one day?
Re: PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) by kennosklint(m): 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin grin cheesy this your meme en
Lamasta:

We you keep shut
Re: PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) by Eillyeillz(m): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
This wijdnadum haircut they always motivate me...

Aje..

You got eyes.
Re: PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) by Corroro: 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
After all said and done lets see what PSG will have to offer, i hope they come through like the NEXT TITAN NIGERIA Season 8 (The Uncaged Edition) where you can win up to 15 million naira just for your business ideas.
https://thenexttitan.com/register/?utm_source=Nairaland&utm_medium=NA&utm_campaign=TNT+Season+8&utm_id=TNTS8

1 Share

Re: PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) by Jazzman01: 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
paulolee:
am already smelling trophies already but dt UCL is more about luck and hunger because an injury to a the players on form may spell doom for them dis season..
last season city were more on form n gat more options in each position than Chelsea but couldn't respond to just a goal against Chelsea n lost d cup.
football atimes is more than d players involved BT who needs it d more

City were beaten tactically in that final. They showed more hunger than Chelsea with their waves of unending attacks but Chelsea stucked to their game plan and executed it perfectly.

4 Likes

Re: PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) by Patrick4891(m): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lamasta:

We you keep shut
This team just too full and complete.
Re: PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) by sharpwriter(m): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
Olayinka8793:
Should they fail to win the next champions league with this star studded squad, forget it, they are jinxed never to win it for a long time to come.
It's not only about stars... The manager also has a great role. If the manager ain't good or get his wits together, they won't achieve anything.
Re: PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) by Kingcalls: 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
OJEEMAH:
grin

Im done start again mr ojeenjo...masturbating on CR7...dreaming living eating Ronaldo
Re: PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) by Starz825(m): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
Bigredmachine:

no permanent friend no permanent enemy
Just like our Nigerian politicians
Re: PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) by sureinfo: 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
Apparently we're in for a ride with PSG this season
Re: PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) by OgaRico(m): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
ICI C'EST PARIS?
To me is more like ICI C'EST MESSI.
Re: PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) by cloud(m): 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
Curvinus:
Who's the other jim cavaziel looking chap
Hakimi
Re: PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) by adonaimart(m): 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
Airing views on NL is harder than world cup!

Sorry if you felt that way.

Footballer like politicians behind the scene are friends, in the eye of the public, its all about interests.

Great100000:
Sir, you don't know me so know how to talk to me, am just saying what always happened during El-Classico, am not the type that argue blindingly, like I said to me Ronaldo and Messi are G.O.A.T even though am a Chelsea fan.
Re: PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
kennosklint:
grin grin cheesy this your meme en
The meme na perfect response for the reply grin
Re: PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) by scally11: 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
Unsad:
PSG just dey launder money cheesy

Congrats to the smart ones that bought that psg/btc coin grin

Anyways buying bitcoins , usdt , and spending all funds at PSG rates and fast pay.

Certified Trader.

Check Sig for Contact!
Will you keep quiet. The psg coin that I bought before they sign Messi at 54$ is now 37$ going to 36$. Be doing yourself
Re: PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Patrick4891:

This team just too full and complete.
Its a normal thing for PSG to fill their team every season the only difference this season is the addition Messi and Ramos to the team and other top players too.... They will compete this season as usual but winning UCL that will not happen not even this season.
Re: PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) by Ikem11(m): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Great100000:
I still can't believe what am seeing....

Messi & Ramos together. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Messi & Ramos wey dey always fight during all d El-Classico are now Teammates and even laughing at each other.

Indeee anything can happen in football.

Football is like politics... No permanent enemy
Re: PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) by Wealthinwealth1: 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
Cant believe PSG pull through transfers for free at every crucial dept on the field of play

Goalkeeper.. Donarruma(£0)
Defender...Ramos (£0)
Midfielder....Wjinaldum(£0)
Striker....Messi(£0)

Everything for free? Not even shikini money. PSG board members are genius
Re: PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) by thuxzwda1: 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) by Wayne4uall(m): 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
Olukat:
What is PSG planning to do with these men?
Cos French league doesn't require such huge squad.
Messi and Neymar enjoying popcorn and teams are collecting 4goals already grin grin grin

To win the champions league
Re: PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) by OdogwuToks(m): 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Great Squad.
Re: PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) by mrkings84(m): 2:53am On Aug 16, 2021
Bitter truth. This squared can't win the UCL as any English top flight team can knock them out and Chelsea can beat them home and away twice a year!....
Re: PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 4:20am On Aug 16, 2021
PSG are the team to watch out for this season...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Real Madrid Unveil Photos Of Their New Bernabeu Stadium With Retractable Roof / Belgium Vs Japan: World Cup (3 - 2) On 2nd July 2018 / Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.