Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists (60395 Views)

Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion / Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) / "Call Me A Rich Monkey" - Emmanuel Emenike Replies Racists (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by ebubefavou: 8:07pm On May 08, 2017
Racism has been an issue in the football world, and though it affects many psychologically, but it is not so with Nigerian Footballer, Emmanuel Emenike. The successful footballer who plays for Fernabache, Turkey, took to his Instagram page to share some comments he gets on some of his posts.

Some of the comments had racist comment like "monkey" and "banana" emojis in it. The Nigerian footballer has however, told those who dropped comments like that, to add "rich monkey" to it.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/dont-call-me-just-monkey-add-rich.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT10TnFlLlJ/?taken-by=emenike_9

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by Sapphire86(f): 8:10pm On May 08, 2017
And that's how you silence bullies.

It's not what you are called that matters but what you answer to!!

Enjoy your hard earned coins!!!

683 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by donmalcolm21(m): 8:14pm On May 08, 2017
I love that.

An average Igbo man don't care about the names you call him as long he is earning his money

Kudos to ezigbo nwafor

489 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by femolacqua(m): 8:15pm On May 08, 2017
Nice response

21 Likes

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 08, 2017
Rich monkey seems legit enough. At least someone named himself snoopDOG grin

305 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by mazimee(m): 8:19pm On May 08, 2017
Funny how they will ignore the "rich" part of the monkey because of the shame.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by YungJo207(m): 8:39pm On May 08, 2017
Simple no long talk. When you are rich you are rich.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by Cool23(m): 8:55pm On May 08, 2017
Let me add rich to my moniker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by realestniggah: 8:57pm On May 08, 2017
tell them

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 08, 2017
grin
Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by Zabilon007(m): 8:58pm On May 08, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by PattyCake: 8:58pm On May 08, 2017
I have never met Extreme Racism in my life Just Racial Stereotyping maybe because im rich and snobby as fvck but I just find ignoring People a whole lot effective than Making Puns or witty responses...Im sure they know you are richer They just want to gain your attention and that seems like a success to them if you reply them.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by rawpadgin(m): 8:58pm On May 08, 2017
this is how people should be answering those fvcking racist

remind me of Dani alves response, classic!

31 Likes

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by kaziblake(f): 8:58pm On May 08, 2017
Nice reply

2 Likes

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by kygo(m): 8:59pm On May 08, 2017
Best way to shut those clowns,rich monkey is a nice tag yenno wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by Franzinni: 8:59pm On May 08, 2017
EPIC! '! ''

A proud NIGERIAN!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by MhissBelva(f): 8:59pm On May 08, 2017
On point
Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by Category1: 9:00pm On May 08, 2017
Tell the idiots broda

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by dinggle: 9:00pm On May 08, 2017
Pls how can i become a rich monkey in oyinbo land?... It is better than been human in Nigeria.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by Kylekent59: 9:00pm On May 08, 2017
Only skin colour difference. The same eyes,nose,mouth,ear and brain.

Imagine walking along the street of kassimpa or besikitas and a little kid calls u monkey grin grin grin. U go reason say na 9ja u dey

12 Likes

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by ekensi01: 9:01pm On May 08, 2017
Igbo men no care as far as the cash the come. No mind Muntari bro, we fit control the world even in reccession we're still leading. like if no recession touch as an igbo man.

37 Likes

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by emekatimsu(m): 9:02pm On May 08, 2017
well said bro, don't mind those smelling white racist. black is beautiful always .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by Only1mi(f): 9:02pm On May 08, 2017
And the rich in front of the monkey monkey makes it better? What's up with this ignorance and letting people get away with racism?

See how he's pretending like he doesn't have boys to send to rearrange their teeth. Mschew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by TheLogicalMind(m): 9:02pm On May 08, 2017
HE PLAYS HIS FOOTBALL IN TURKEY DOESN'T HE? TURKS/ARABS ARE SOME OF THE WORST RACISTS.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 08, 2017
Sometimes I pray we get invaded by aliens from out of space so humanity can join hands together and divert their hatred to a common enemy .

7 Likes

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by Sammy07: 9:04pm On May 08, 2017
and this got to the front page...
why is it that unnecessary things got to front page these days...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) / Alex Iwobi Beats Victor Osimhen To Become Highest Paid Nigerian Footballer / Mikel Obi Flaunts His Trophy Cabinet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.