Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Stop Swearing, It Is A Sin To Swear As A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Swearing, It Is A Sin To Swear As A Christian (207 Views)

Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. / Is It A Sin To Drop Empty Envelope In Offering Box? / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Swearing, It Is A Sin To Swear As A Christian by IamKizzbrown10(m): 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
"Do nt swear at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God, or by the earth, for it is his footstool, or by jerusalem, for it is the city of the great king. And do nt swear by ur head, for u cant mak one hair white or black. Let ur wat u say be simply Yes or No, anything more than this comes frm eviel". Mattew 5:33-37

I knw so many of u didnt knw this but nw u knw that is nt good to swear, let ur yes be yes and let ur no be no. At time u wil see swearing for a minor sth they knw isnt true. May God help us. Amen

1 Like

Re: Stop Swearing, It Is A Sin To Swear As A Christian by Kobojunkie: 11:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
IamKizzbrown10:
"Do nt swear at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God, or by the earth, for it is his footstool, or by jerusalem, for it is the city of the great king. And do nt swear by ur head, for u cant mak one hair white or black. Let ur wat u say be simply Yes or No, anything more than this comes frm eviel". Mattew 5:33-37

I knw so many of u didnt knw this but nw u knw that is nt good to swear, let ur yes be yes and let ur no be no. At time u wil see swearing for a minor sth they knw isnt true. May God help us. Amen
Don't stop at this please.. there are at least 60 other comandments that Jesus Christ gave to us. undecided
Re: Stop Swearing, It Is A Sin To Swear As A Christian by Playthepianos: 1:59am On Aug 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Don't stop at this please.. there are at least 60 other comandments that Jesus Christ gave to us. undecided

This guy, you have a serious case to settle with God, I promise you.

And let me let you know - you are not a Christian, stop deceiving yourself. As u true as it sounds, you are not a Christian. Let that sink down into your head.

All the posts Christians make, you never make meaningful contributions but claim you know it all, looking for errors to bring out, as if it's only your church or denomination that they teach the truth or understand the Bible. If this is your mindset, then you are into witchcraft - not Christianity.

Guy, repent. There's no difference between you and an atheist. Repent. You are being manipulated.

Don't bother quoting me. I won't reply.

I come in peace.

1 Like

Re: Stop Swearing, It Is A Sin To Swear As A Christian by Kobojunkie: 2:13am On Aug 15, 2021
Playthepianos:

This guy, you have a serious case to settle with God, I promise you.

And let me let you know - you are not a Christian, stop deceiving yourself. As u true as it sounds, you are not a Christian. Let that sink down into your head.

All the posts Christians make, you never make meaningful contributions but claim you know it all, looking for errors to bring out, as if it's only your church or denomination that they teach the truth or understand the Bible. If this is your mindset, then you are into witchcraft - not Christianity.

Guy, repent. There's no difference between you and an atheist. Repent. You are being manipulated.
Don't bother quoting me. I won't reply.
I come in peace.
Jesus Christ warned you against the doctrines and traditions of men upon which your very churches and their denominations are built atop of - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14.

He explained to you that they were nothing but lies told you by false prophets and false teachers to deceive you away from following and submitting to the very Truth of God. Jesus Christ made it clear that those who imbibe such teachings and live by such traditions are not of Him and the power or His Word made null in their lives and worship. undecided

I suggest you read the Gospels to learn the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's very New Covenant agreement and Law in the Kingdom of God so you can truly understand why you cannot be a followers of Jesus Christ as long as you hold on to the doctrines and traditions of the men of your churches and denominations. undecided
Re: Stop Swearing, It Is A Sin To Swear As A Christian by tobechi74: 2:26am On Aug 15, 2021
Eyaaaa
Re: Stop Swearing, It Is A Sin To Swear As A Christian by AntiChristian: 7:08am On Aug 15, 2021
Alhamdulillah I'm not a Christian. Jesus sef no be Christian.

I dey swear wella only by the name of the creator.
Re: Stop Swearing, It Is A Sin To Swear As A Christian by IamKizzbrown10(m): 8:05am On Aug 15, 2021
NW U KNW U BETTER STOP IT. BECAUSE IF U KNW THE RIGHT AND U ARNT DOING DEM THEN U AR A SINNER
Re: Stop Swearing, It Is A Sin To Swear As A Christian by xproducer: 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
IamKizzbrown10:

-----

Yes indeed!

"But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned." - Matthew 12:36-37

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘making Noise About His Private Jet’ / Jesus In Islam / Do You Have Problem To Feed Yourself ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.