Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Would You Mind Sharing? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Would You Mind Sharing? (342 Views)

What Comes To You Mind When You Hear Of The Following Nigerian Industrialist? / Earn N300 Per Day With Himarac By Sharing Ads On Facebook Or Whatsapp / Get Paid While Sharing Post On Fb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Mind Sharing? by NATUREOFPOETRY: 2:57am On Aug 15, 2021
Would you mind sharing those business ideas you've got in your head but flow of things hasn't been fair?

Kindly state the business and what's been hindering you
Re: Would You Mind Sharing? by Wawelexy(m): 3:41am On Aug 15, 2021
NATUREOFPOETRY:
Would you mind sharing those business ideas you've got in your head but flow of things hasn't been fair?

........... Capital
Re: Would You Mind Sharing? by NATUREOFPOETRY: 5:42am On Aug 15, 2021
That has affected everyone and still affecting me.
Which business if I may ask?
Re: Would You Mind Sharing? by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:45am On Aug 15, 2021
NATUREOFPOETRY:

Do these five business
1. Akara/pap/Eko/potato/buns business morning and night
2. Moimoi business
3. POS business
4. Measuring milk/oat/noodles/spag biz
5. Jamb registration/printing and photocopy biz

Ask God to show u Wich to do..how? Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAqO5liQ2Hc

(1) (Reply)

Stop Importing From China. Buy Products @ Super Rates In NGR @ 30k Min Order Amt / Bank has refused to refund N10000 What Do I (solved) / Mistakenly Recharged #2500 On My Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.