Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office (26628 Views)

Ohanaeze, IPOB, AGF Disagree Over Formation Of Legal Team To Monitor Kanu’s Tria / Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office / Amotekun: Akeredolu Replies Malami, Says Laws Are Not Made In AGF’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by JoeEeL(m): 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
What goes around comes around.

I am Yoruba and have been in support of IPOB since Day 1 cos I know the Nigerian FUlani-led government are the terrorists themselves and will soon be forever proscribed and banished from our lands when Oduduwa nation is restored.

2 Likes

Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by flokii: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
It is your choice vote for pdp & Atiku, or you think you are doing us?

The electorates will decide not me..
Most people are tired of the situation in the country now. Agitations here and there admist insecurity with no end in sight.
Which way Nigeria!
Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by dragunov: 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
dre11:

https://punchng.com/like-ipob-fg-may-outlaw-yoruba-nation-group-agf-office/

These Fulanis will go to any length to keep the peoples of Nigeria "united". Is that not slavery? When you are kept in a place against your will, is that not being held hostage, enslaved and ensnared? Is that not glorified kidnap?
Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by ThickSharon123(f): 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
MYHUBBY:

what exactly are you blabbing about

Exactly what you presume. grin
Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by Eriokanmi: 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
The Constitution of The Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 As Amended is a public document. You will deal with them? I know Talk is cheap.
Yes talk is cheap but in our words , we value talk...reasonable ones and they're very expensive to us. Babangida also said talk was cheap when we we were clamouring for democracy, he even made a proverb that, if he woke up and discovered it was yoruba shouting, he would go back to sleep...we achieved the democracy in his very eyes against all odds. He even said he was going to step aside but now, we've kept him where he belongs.

Abacha said the same thing that talk was cheap and he was going to transit to democracy and there was nothing anyone could do about it, we still taught him a lesson of his life..make I no talk much on him mata.

We said presidency must be zoned to the south west ahead of 1999 military handover, we achieved it

Now we are saying it's gonna be zoned to our region again, no Jupiter would change it, if only Nigeria still stands before 2023.

Now, we said we wanted our own security outfit. Your masters in their usual manner , shouted, threatened , wailed but you and I know that amotekun is here to stay.

You see on this secession matter, it's far beyond what you're seeing because it will happen and nobody can do anything to stop it. It's better we yorubas don't start a cause...once yoruba begins agitating for something, that thing is as good as done already, even though it may seem long. We won't back off in as much as its the voice of the majority, until we achieve it . It would have been better we didn't agitate to secede at the beginning. It's too late to cry boy.

Lastly, yoruba is the only tribe in Nigeria upholding the unity of this country, even sacrificed our life for her...the last time I checked , the north said they wanted an Islamic nation which was why boko haram was formed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by xtivin(m): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
What of Miyetti Allah?
Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by TemmyT002(m): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Àwọn weyrey
You want to outlaw Yoruba people.

1 Like

Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by Eriokanmi: 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Secession is not even recognized under Nigerian law, so under what grounds are you making your claim, What law are you claiming?bYoir fore fathers created Nigeria one, your fore fathers were not stupid as you may think?
So, since secession wasn't recognised under the nigerian constitution, why then have you been busy ignorantly spewing bunkum on this thread? Under which constitution is secession recognised as a treasonable office? You see where you shot yourself in the leg? Just keep kwayet in Patience Jonathan's voice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by Sammerboi: 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
But the ain’t moving to outlaw Miyetti Allah and them rest of the arewa groups who are terrorists sympathizers.
Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by Reference(m): 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Indeed.... elections have consequences...
Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by Lama70(m): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
It is shameful to be a part of a shameless organization.
Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
It's so funny how every other region are compelled to be 'united' in Nigeria meanwhile Northern groups are the ones committing acts that jeopardize Nigeria's unity the most
Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by BJanta: 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
dre11:

If you like you may 'exlaw' them not just outlawing them, you will only just be wasting your time, because neither the Yoruba Nation nor IPOB need your permission or law to exist. All they need is strong determination and support from the people they represent,as this your decision will only make it worthwhile for people to join or support, as this your exceedingly senseless approach will only portray you as entering into the realms of totally madness and cruel wickedness in the pursuit of your fulanisation scheme. It is then you will come to understand that the entire Yoruba land is solidly behind the Yoruba Nation agitators ; and the entire Southeast is the unwaning strength and supporting forces of the IPOB and ESN. I don't know why think other regions have no right to pursue sectional agenda, while you are senselessly,foolishly, insanely, brazenly, madly, wickedly, cruelly, satanically,derangedly, demonically, cursedly and corruptly executing your fulanisation programme.

1 Like

Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by 2023NaijaVoter: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
The NL gullible are forming strong opinion on this mischief news. grin

The AGF/Judiciary and Executive branches of the FG enforce the laws. The National Assembly write and pass the laws for the signature of whomever is president.

Nigeria's Constitution of 1999 with Amendments through 2011 https://www.constituteproject.org › Nigeria_2011 PDF
This Constitution is Supreme and its provisions shall have binding force on the authorities and persons throughout the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

https://www.constituteproject.org/constitution/Nigeria_2011.pdf?lang=en

Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by Timon4real(m): 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
IPOB were not violent when they were proscribed..The yoruba group should learn from the IPOB group that the agitation is what the government are against, therefore measures should be taken stop this plan especially from the elders and leaders from South West.
The leaders from South East thought after such proscription the agitation will stop, so they kept quiet, not knowing that it's the main cause of killings in the east..
Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by Plut01: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

This merry is about to go round like kilode..
Sai Baba 4+4

Dope line right there!
Saved for future use.....

Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by proclinician: 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
Abbamasta:

That is a very good development.

Ewu

Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by BananaPeel(m): 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
dre11:

One way to change this country is to have a self financing sniper, who will be killing all these useless people. Watch how the nation will change.
This people need to die for the redemption of UAR.
Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by Pauljt: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Voting Fulani was a very big mistake imagine outloing armless agitators and Fulani armbandit are there killing raping and destroying farm land in every part of Nigeria
Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by Carlylepneuma: 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
A very welcome and a lovely idea from office of the SGF... We dies heres one Nigeria...
Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by Timon4real(m): 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
Exactly what made ipob violent.
They left the real enemies to proscribe mere agitators
Pauljt:
Voting Fulani was a very big mistake imagine outloing armless agitators and Fulani armbandit are there killing raping and destroying farm land in every part of Nigeria
Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by MYHUBBY: 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Exactly what you presume. grin

I can't comprehend your post, can you recap and write in comprehensive English this time
Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by ransomed: 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
Outlaw it so that Yoruba people will outlaw Tinubu and APC. They pay bandits handsomely, pet Boko Haram, give amnesty to criminals but gag and incarcerate peaceful people.

1 Like

Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by bergs2: 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
CaptainAyub:
If una like,una fit outlaw even Christian Association of Nigeria but Miyetti will be roaming with their AK47.
Na less than 2yrs remain

you are even very funny with this your 2 years hope: How many people do you think will be around to tell the story?

that is if Buhari will cede power to anybody
Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by ThickSharon123(f): 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
MYHUBBY:

I can't comprehend your post, can you recap and write in comprehensive English this time

Which post, you are lost to the unknown dear. grin
Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by Jostoman: 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
This is what they want to use to distract us again, Tinubu is sick and Boko Haram terrorist surrender to Nigeria army is not trending again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by MYHUBBY: 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Which post, you are lost to the unknown dear. grin

you're talking upside down and who's your dear? wear back your clothe before calling me your dear, I don't take mad people serious
Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by egoldman(m): 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Monogamy:
Malami has been airing his personal opinion lately as both presidency and Buhari have been distancing themselves from some of the Malami's reckless statement

I don't want to believe this account has been hacked.
Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by calcal: 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
1984 same Buhari said - your parents are not discipline, he introduces war against indiscipline.

2021 same Buhari said you the children of the indiscipline parent are not good people.

If you are expecting something good from Buhari then you are mumu for life

1 Like

Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by ThickSharon123(f): 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
MYHUBBY:

you're talking upside down and who's your dear? wear back your clothe before calling me your dear, I don't take mad people serious

Who is being mad here. You had the effontery to tell me I'm blabbing. I didn't tag you, and now you tell me you don't like mad people. I love being mad. grin

You claim you are depressed on one of your topics, but are deemed in making people depressed, who's fooling who?

Go and check yourself, and change before you hurl insults at people or tag them without talking like a sane man or bringing reasons for a good discuss.

And why did you check my dp, when I was commenting, did I bring my post to seduce you? Yeye they smell.
Re: FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office by onuman: 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fulani government of Nigeria in stampede mode to thwart the proposed September march at the UN by Yoruba nation agitators.

The dangers in adopting Islamic Sharia criminal laws must have dawned before the Fulani who led political and religious leaders in the 12 northern Nigeria sharia states to adopt unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws in 1999.
Boko Haram emerged from adoption of Islamic Sharia criminal laws, and says that it’s fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai / You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera / Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.