Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

A Lesson Well Learnt - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Lesson Well Learnt (316 Views)

Living In The Present - A Lesson In Letting Go / English Grammar Lesson / Four Things I Learnt From Boarding A Bus This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lesson Well Learnt by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2021
So Because I stay alone in Lagos.
Some of my neighbors see me as a bachelor.

There is this newlyweds next apartment to mine. They moved in just about five months ago.

Being my closest at arm's length; I was open minded to receive them. I was very polite. I took some decisions I later tagged being too forward. I went as far as losing my guards. It isn't as if they are older than I am but I was only being me.
Such, takes nothing away from me.

I expected the same. But it was not mutual.

I noticed, if I don't greet them first then they won't too.
So I thought I have shown too much respect. I withdrew.
I maintained my space.

They noticed it too, hence they started to show their real character.

They went as far as showing their romance openly, such that I will feel envious and resentful.

They see me as a 'loveless person'

Most times, I would smile.

I was in that stage almost four years ago.

It continued that way till my wife and daughter gave me a visit.
They spent a week.

Those couples were surprised. They never 'bilivit' lol

I could tell from their actions and reactions, they saw maturity at its peak. My dealings were class above.

Soon my wife returned.

So One morning, I think they noticed their absence... Hence the husband asked," where is your wife bro?"
I told him they returned back few days back.
Then he said. "Bro, you are a man.
That your wife and kid I saw, you have done well for yourself"
I just smiled.

They learnt their lessons.

My takeaway?
Not everyone that appears not to have don't have.
Some are just being simple and love it low.
It's a show of class.
Men of gold don't appear in gold.

So many people bloat like they are all in all just because of a possession.
Like no one has ever been there...

Sometimes, you see people drive their vehicles while they've a demeaning look at others who don't. But they are not the first to own a car.

Many corper look at their peers humbling because they don't get their privileges. A lot served long before you were born.

Some people think marriage is an achievement. Hence they look down on singles and single mothers like 'unfortunates ones'

Only if you know: So many beautiful marriages gone by...
So many promising marriages gone bad.
Just few could make it to the very old age.

Whoever you are in life.
Whatever you have in life.

Just breathe. Slow down.

It will end.

©️ Oluwanishola Akeju[color=#006600][/color]
Re: A Lesson Well Learnt by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 15, 2021
THIS IS A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE!!!

HAPPENED IN A BANK.. BE INSPIRED..

A security man walked up to the bank manager and boldly told him that he is a graduate and would love to participate in the aptitude test for the vacant position.
The boss allowed him to write the test. He was the best candidate and got the job.

The picture shows him on friday last day as security man and monday as a banker.

Truly God can surprise and change your situation. Be inspired and know that favors and joy are coming to you sooner than you expect.

God can change your level, within 24hours!!! What God cannot do does not exist...

#GodCanDoStrangeThings
#GodWillShockUsWithFavor
#LordBlessYourHustle
#ProudlyAPortfolio9Member
Re: A Lesson Well Learnt by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 15, 2021
�I WILL RATHER DIE PURE THAN TO BE DEFILED�.

It was on a Wednesday night, Miriam a 16 year old girl and her parents were watching a football encounter between Nigeria and Argentina at the 2018 FIFA world cup.

They powered on the generator as there wasn't any light.

So that night,my friends and I invaded their home with armaments.
My aim was to rape Miriam endlessly because I was toasting her and she wasn't giving me attention.

Miriam as a strong girl bluntly refused and in her words she said "I will rather die pure than to be defiled".

I was marveled by this girl's agility.

Instantly,I shattered her head with my axe and blood was gushing out unceasingly

My friends raped her mother,beat her dad mercilessly and set their house ablaze with them inside it.

Our congregation heard the actions of this girl and they officially recognized her as a SAINT and no one knew I killed her till date.

P:s: This is one of my confessions and I pray God forgives me�Mezuoezuozuo

Shared by SuccessfuJeffe

By Mezuo
Re: A Lesson Well Learnt by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 15, 2021
Seducing Bose[You] ���

Bose is any girl reading this now, basically I’m sed#cing you….

It is a rainy sunday night and I had only one thing on my mind: you. The ever so sexy bose

We had only been on two or three dates but this was already becoming quite the steamy love affair. We had already made out all over and everywhere possible and fooled around at any given opportunity but I still hadn’t gotten the chance to do the one thing I wanted most: play with your p**sy and s"x you…

You are absolutely gorgeous and we were insanely hot for each other. We couldn’t go five minutes without making out in public or me playing with your perfect hips and teasing your nipp les in broad daylight. But whenever my hand reached down under your dress, you would slap my hand away with a sultry grin on your face and say “not just yet, big boy…”

It was driving me crazy, I was fantasizing about you all week long. While I was at work, all I could think about was burying my face into your warm, wet p*&sy and licking your cl*t until you were grabbing the back of my head and mo*ning out my name. I called you up as soon as I got back to my room and asked you to come see that new movie. But I didn’t give a Bleep about the movie. I knew exactly what I wanted. Tonight, I was going to make you fu*kin c*m.

We started d movie, I had just paused my previous seasonal movie dat I was watching. I create a comfortable space for us. I had scan the whole compound earlier, no one but us. Excellent.

The lights dim down and the movie starts. While the opening credits roll by, I turn my head to look at you. My god, you look absolutely gorgeous right now. A perfect smile, dazzling eyes, short, silky black coiling hair, I was already flowing downward past your shoulders and down to your magnificent bre*ts. You look so incredibly sexy right now. I haven’t seen you in a couple of days and I am h**ny as Bleep. I want you so bad…

Ten minutes into the movie, I can’t take it anymore..

Without saying a word or even looking away from the screen, I slowly reach out to you. I place my hand gently on your knee, softly grazing up your outer thigh. Your skin is so warm and soft. I love the touch of your gorgeous legs.

[I know you're reading this, relax, open your mind, I lay down closely tight to you, feel free to Fantasize, open ur inner stripper, let loose and embrace the sensation]

My hand starts to run along the inside of your thighs. Slowly tracing a path higher and higher…

You’re wearing boxers but your legs are closed. Ever so slowly, my fingers reach the cross between your legs and can go no further.

Without saying a word, I look at you and you look right at me.

For a moment, I can tell you’re thinking what to do. Your eyes tell me before it even happens. You want this. You want my fingers to keep going. Even further up…

I feel your legs open slowly, hesitantly…

Your eyes fall down nervously and I see you, ever so subtly, biting your lip.

A devilish grin lands on my face. I am absolutely loving how much I’m tu*ning you on.

I stopped moving my fingers. For a moment, you wonder if I am going to stop.

Your eyes come up again and look right at me once more.

Your eyes are practically begging me.

I decide to let you have it.

My fingers, ever so slowly, travel up your soft, warm inner t*ighs.

My fingers are getting warmer, feeling the heat from your pus* y.

Just inches away…

At last, my fingers hit the soft, lacey fabric of you pant*ies….

You let out a soft ga sp as my fingers first touch your dripping pa nties.

I pull my fingers back down you leg. Teasing you even more.

You want me to jump right in and rub your p*ssy hard but I won’t let you have it so easy.

My fingers keep rubbing your inner most thighs.

Every so often, grazing the fabric of your pan ties.

I can feel it getting wet_ter and we_tter each time…

You start to move your hips, trying to press them forward against my prick.

Desperately trying to get my fingers to touch your puss_y.

And that’s when I do.

My fingers press against your drip_ping panti_es.

Not softly grazing as before.

I’m pressing the fabric into the dripp_ing wet folds of your pu_ssy.

The thinnest sheet of lace is all that remains between my fingers and your p_ussy.

But you’re so f*ckin turned on, you let out a moan.

You catch yourself making noise but you can’t help yourself.

My fingers press deeper and deeper into your p#ssy.

Running from the bottom up to the top.

Pressing even harder when I get to your engorged cl*it.

At this point, your pa nties are a f*ckin wreck.

They are so w et and worn out from my furious rubbing.

I could fu"kin tear them to shreds if I wanted to.

And that’s what I do.

My fingers reach around your drenched pa#ties and grab the fabric in front of your soaking p*ssy.

And I slowly rip those p*nties right off of you.

The sound of your p*nties ripping turns you on like nothing else.

And you let out another m oan.

And mo an my name out loud.

“ohh Fuuu..ck baby…” you mo..an even louder than before.

I wish your ecs..tacy won’t alert attention towards us

They would definitely know what we’re doing..

They might be around and think we just playing but that I am rubbing your pu. .ssy right here, they have no idea

I know that I am gonna make you c.um with no one here in the room.

But I don’t give a f*ck if anyone sees us.

I am going to make you c um. Hard.

My fingers rub all along your drip ping wet puss y from the bottom to the top.

My fingers are already soak ing we t but I want to ta ste.

For a second, I pull my fingers away.

I look right at you and put my fingers in my mouth.

Savouring the taste of your sweet soft p#ssy…

My fingers go back up your boxers, your p#ssy is even wetter than it was a minute ago….

I feel your clit sticking up, stiff and wet. Slick with your c um…

My fingers rub tiny circles around your c lit.

You closed your eyes, bite your lip and m oan under my touch.

“mhmmm that feels sooo f*cking good….” you purr to me…

My fingers keep spiraling round and round your c lit.

I can feel your legs start to tremble.

Your abdomen rising and falling with each breath.

I know I can make you cu m any second now.

But not like this.

I know exactly how I want you to c um…

My left hand keeps rubbing circles around your clit.

While I reach over with my right hand and rub my two fingers against your inner p#ssy lips.

You are so fu cking wet right now.

Wett er than you have ever been…

My two fingers tease up and down your soaking lips,

And then.

I plunge both fingers into your p#ssy…

While my other hand rubs your cl it,

My right hand slowly thrusts in and out…

My fingers curl inside of you.

Curling up.

Feeling the rough, w et patch of your G spot.

You m oan when my fingers first press against it.

I decide now is the time.

I want you to f#cking cum for me.

I want you to f#cking cum all over my fucking ha nds.

Right here in this room.

No one is watching…

I pick up the pace to a furious tempo.

My fingers rubbing strong and fast against your c lit.

My fingers pressing deeper and deeper into your p#ssy.

My fingers f*cking you faster and faster…

I feel your p#ssy squeezing my fingers so hard.

You’re going to c um any second now.

As your legs quiver,

and your chest rises and falls, panting for breath.

I whisper into your ear,

“I want you to f*cking cu m for me baby”

As I press my fingers even harder against your cl..it.

And my fingers Bleep your p*ssy even harder.

Pressing even deeper..

Thrusting faster and faster…

Your p#ssy is squeezing my fingers so hard,

It feels like you’re gonna break my fuckin fingers off.

But my fingers are strong,

And it fought back,

pressed against your G spot again.

I heard you moan..

“oh fuc...k… Oh fuc..k… Oh shiii..t…”

“cu..m for me baby. I want you to f*cking cu.m for me!”

Your p#ssy fuckin exploded…

You felt the orga..sm hit you harder than ever before.

” fuuuuuckkkkkk!!!”

Your p*ssy squeezes my fingers even harder than before.

As your p#ssy gushes cu..m all over my hands.

All over the floor.

And the seat in front of you.

“oh fuc..k baby…. You’re cum.ming so hard!”

You feel the or..gasm send waves of pleasure all across your body,

As your mind goes blank.

Lost in the feeling of the most powerful orga..sm of your life.

“holy fu..ck…..” you pant for breath

“You came so much baby… That was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen!”

You turned your face to me and we laugh, you chuckling between deep breaths. We kissed, so passionate.

“mhmm baby… that was sooo f*cking good….”

“you made me c.um so hard… that was the best org..asm of my life…” you whisper between pants of breath.

“It was my pleasure baby…” I smile as I took your hand and gave you a soft, tender kiss on the back of your hand.

Your breathing slows down as you look right at me.

Your eyes glance down and you notice that massive bu..lge I have in my shorts.

You took your hand from my lips and placed it on my bulge, feeling my prick hard as a f*cking rock under my shorts.

“mhmm is this another present you have for me?” you bite your lip as you look up at me with a nau..ghty look in your eye.

“what can I say? I’m feeling very generous today babe..” I whispered as I felt your fingers playfully tracin the outline of my rock hard prick through my shorts.

“mhmm lucky me.. Let’s stop our rough play for now. I want to watch the movie…” u said to me….

To be continued…. Drop your comments if you love this and you want more
Re: A Lesson Well Learnt by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 15, 2021
Mediators are always patient so I heard. The landlord and the two elders were still sitting down when I entered the compound.

I saw them sitting in front of Mama Godwin's flat sipping soft drinks.

I greeted them and entered my flat. I took my shower then walked to the kitchen to hastily microwave the little beans I kept in the freezer before departing in the morning

I found one plantain in the kitchen and I'm so glad that I won't be eating my beans without bread or are.

I stripped the banana and was in the middle of frying when I heard a knock on my door.

Before opening, I already knew who was coming and I looked round to see if any clothes were lying on the furniture.

I quickly reach out to the air freshener and sprayed mildly into the four walls of the room and I love the scent I was perceiving.

When I opened the door, they all came in. Since I saw them taking soft drinks before I came in, I didn't ask them if they'll care for any drinks.

Mama Godwin sat close to one respected elder in the community who everyone respected so much for his wisdom and peacemaking.

She couldn't lift her head hopefully she was feeling ashamed of herself for the immaturity she displayed as regards the water situation.

I greeted the elders and feigned ignorance of why they were stopping by.

The man started by praying for me and all my unborn generation and I was saying amen, amen and amen.

The man didn't ask what happened between Mama Godwin and me. He said Mama Godwin has told them everything and they've discovered that she was at fault.

They begged me that I should let her have access to one of the grinding machines since hers is just within an hour.

I let them know how I have limited time to handle my yam flour business and I needed to tidy it up before next week.

After much persuasion, I yielded to their plea.

They pleaded I gave her where I want her to have access and of course, I gave her the farthest place from home.

It's good to be good. Mama Godwin that has a razor mouth couldn't even mutter a word.

She was there looking cowardly where she sat.

I asked her if she is contented with where I gave her and she nodded her head in affirmative.

The elders with my landlord prayed for me and left my room.

Mama Godwin, I beckoned on her as she was struggling to wear her slippers.

Did you know that your activity that day cost me a week's suspension? What do you think I will be doing for the rest of the week? Fold hands or be sleeping or playing video games?

Before she could found a word to express herself, I shut my door.

I was expecting her to move away instantly but she couldn't. Perhaps, the foot mat has a glue that gummed her feet.

I brought out my food from the microwave, put my plantains and start the business of the evening to stomach township stadium.

I lied on my bed for evening relaxation and meditation then a thought came to my mind.

There was a woman who met me a few weeks ago about assisting her to establish a business.

I asked her what she has in mind selling. She said she would have loved to sell Akara and bread.

I asked if she has a location in mind she said no.

Now that I thought of it, I think I'll have to secure a place for her opposite Mama Godwin's shop.

I knew the person in charge of the space opposite her shop. We've met several times at football viewing centers and he is also a Manchester United supporter.

I picked my cell phone and called the woman. She picked at the first ring.

Madam, meet me at my house in 30mins. I have a proposal for you.

I think I will like to invest in Akara and would be happy if gains can be shared in proportion.

She can fry, I have the capital. We are already business partners.

Mama Godwin wouldn't have thought of it that someone could break her monopoly in that spot.

That's what I'm gonna do. I would empower another woman who knows how to relate with people and won't be evil in her thoughts.

I know some people might be thinking it's wickedness. It is not. Such is allowed in business especially if you're slack in upgrading your business.

I picked my phone and called the guy who controls the environment. His response was affirmative after I shared my perspective of how the business will affect the region positively.

I asked him what it will cost me per annum, he said when we meet at the viewing center, we will discuss.

Perfecto!

Here I come! Suspension is bringing more blessings and innovations plus expansion...

Abi, I should go and greet our rival in business in her room and let him know we will open Akara joint in few days?

To avoid getting hot water on my head, I just shrugged away the thought and relax on my sofa expecting my business partner's arrival.

Not quite long, I heard a knock.

Yaaaaaaaaaah! She is here.

Oladipo Olaniyi
13th August 2021
Re: A Lesson Well Learnt by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 15, 2021
On judgment day, we the lagosian should be given a free pass to
heaven because we've gone through much to be dump in hell fire
again. Living in lagos is a mini hell on its own.
With my first class from Lagos state University {LASU} , I had
gone from different companies in search of job but all of them
always tell me that they'll get back to me but none got back to me.
One day, I even revisited all the companies I submitted my CV , to
go and give them my number again, may be they've lost the one
I attached to letter but I wasn't contacted after doing that.
After months of walking under the scorching sun searching for
job, the day I decided not to go anywhere, I saw my black shoe,
that shoe had suffered in my hand, we've been hunting for job
together without any replacement for it and on Sundays, I'll wear
it to church again . The day I decided to give it rest by not going
to hunt for job, I saw it leaping out of the house trying to run
away, if not for the intervention of my neighbors that helped me
to catch it and chained it down, it would have run away.
So on one faithful day, my friend called me and told me about a
company in need of worker with my qualification. He said I
should get to the company at nine and he was calling me at eight.
I swiftly took my bath and unchained my shoe, I checked my
wallet and saw that I still have two thousand naira and some
change inside it, took my file and head to the bus stop.
According to my friend's description of the address of the
company, I was sure eight hundred naira should be enough for
my tro and fro.
Not to prolong the story, the traffic on the way made me got to
the company few minutes past ten.
It was the gateman that sent me away. Imagine someone
probably with OND sending someone with BSE away. I begged
the fool and explained to him that I was late because of the traffic
but he said he has been instructed not to allow anyone in exactly
on the dot of 9:30 so as not disrupt the ongoing interview.
Heartbroken because of the money I wasted and my bashed
hope, I left the company and was heading to the bus stop to
board a danfo back to my neighborhood, when a guy suddenly
hugged me.
" ha, Michael longest time " he said excitedly as he hugged me.
Michael for where, it's like this one doesn't know what's wrong
with him.
" I think you're mistaken " I said freeing myself from his embrace.
" mistaken as how " he said with a confused expression.
" can't you remember me in Unilag, it's me Lekan oo, your
roommate " he added trying to make me remember him.
" I'm sorry, I didn't even attend Unilag, haven't even step my feet
there before sef " I explained.
" wow, so it's true that we're all created with a doppelganger " he
said staring at me.
" that's right " I said smiling as I was also partially excited that
someone that looked exactly the way I look is out there. Just hope
he's also suffering as I'm suffering.
We both shook hand before he left.
I got to the bus stop and stopped a danfo that's conveying people
to the area I was residing.
I sat down beside a pretty girl inside the bus, she was very
beautiful that I forgot about the disappointment I met with.
She smiled at me and mumu me smiled back at her. She must be
tripping for me, fine guy like me. I decided to shoot my shot.
" hello, I'm Pelumi " I introduced myself to her.
" and I'm Joylin " she replied.
" I think it should be prettylin " I said and she smiled.
" you're funny " she remarked still smiling.
We talked for some minutes before I asked her for her number
and she happily gave me.
She told the conductor that she'll be dropping in her bus stop
which was the next bus stop, took her purse and wanted to open
it.
" don't worry joor, I'll pay it " I said to her smiling but praying in
my mind that she'll reject my offer.
" wow, that's nice of you, thank you " she said smiling.
Is like your head is paining you, common courtesy you don't
have.
" you're welcome " I replied her crying inwardly.
She finally dropped at her bus stop and told the conductor that I'll
be paying her t.fare.
" conductor, how much is her money " I asked the conductor.
" na six hundred naira oo " he replied.
" wetin, na from heaven you carry her " I didn't know when I
started speaking pidgin English.
" oga, no shout for my head, no be me ask you to they form big
boy, you better pay my money before I burst bottle for your
head " he threatened me.
Bottle biti bawo, brother conductor, someone cannot even play
with you.
" no they reason me like that, did I tell you that I won't pay you " I
said calming down. Lagos state conductor can be funny, but
Joylin, it's thunder that will locate you.
" Oga my money " the conductor demanded.
" alaye calm down joor, I sha never reach my bus stop " I said
trying to form lagosian too.
As we got to the last bus stop before my own, I decided to pay.
My own fee was four hundred naira plus Joylin's six hundred
naira, it totaled one k.
I deeped my hand into my back pocket where I normally put my
wallet and lo and behold, my wallet has disappeared. Trying hard
not to panic, I inserted my hand into the next pocket and it wasn't
there too. My wallet had developed legs and run away.
I started sweating as I checked the other pockets attached to my
trouser and my wallet was nowhere to be found.
I remembered Lekan at once.
Haa, brother Lekan, what have I done to deserve this. This is
unfair oo. If my phone was inside my pocket, he would have
taken it too.
The conductor on noticing my mood started smiling. He must
have grabbed what was happening.
" oga, where my money ' he asked me.
I became humbled at once. If anyone had slapped my right side
cheek at that moment, I would happily turn the left.
" brother conductor " I said amazed at how my voice could be
low at that moment.
The bus wasn't fill with passenger again as almost everyone had
alighted.
" alaye, where my money " the conductor barked at me.
To summarize what happened, the driver asked the conductor to
take the rest of day off because he isn't fully healthy and I was
asked to replace him.
The driver seized my certificate and my shirt, I was lucky to be
wearing singlet.
That was how I turned to educated conductor as I worked for the
driver till it was nighttime.
After I was later freed, the driver was even nice to give me five
hundred naira and dropped me at my bus stop.
I thought my travail wasn't that bad because I got Joylin number.
I bought two hundred naira recharge card on my way home and
dialed Joylin's number.
A girl with pretty voice picked the call and told me.
" THE NUMBER YOU'RE TRYING TO CALL DOES NOT EXIST,
PLEASE CHECK THE NUMBER AND TRY AGAIN "
" ahhh " I exclaimed knowing that I was dupe.
Joylin, as the number you gave me doesn't exist, that's how you'll
cease to exist when we meet again.
The end.
© Horluwa~p1 2020
Share to put smile on your friends lips.

(1) (Reply)

Script Writer Needed / Adenike Kehinde And Akinrinade Gabriel Ayobami To Headline Ilesha Book Club / The Eyes Have It By Philip K Dick Zendopolano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.