Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,839 members, 7,828,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

NYSC Corp Member Donates 45 Desks And Chairs To Katsina School - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Corp Member Donates 45 Desks And Chairs To Katsina School (741 Views)

Bandits Kill Obaje Saidu, Corps Member On His Way To Katsina For Clearance / NYSC Member Donates 10 Months Allowance As Scholarship To Student (pix) / 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Corp Member Donates 45 Desks And Chairs To Katsina School by Akporo1234: 9:32am On Aug 15, 2021
A serving National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member, deployed in Katsina State, Aisien Faith, has donated 45 reading desks and chairs to Government Senior College, Katsina, for use of students.

While making the donation, Miss Aisien said she was moved by the sight of students squatting to receive lessons on bare floor.

She told [url][/url] : “Each day I come around to teach these students, I feel pity for them because it is my first time of seeing students seating on bare floor to receive lessons in school. So I was moved with pity and compassion and I vowed that I must do something about the ugly situation.

“I decided to take it up as personal Community Development Service, CDS.”

Aisien, who further unveiled her post-service plan of floating an NGO, told The Nation that she rallied funding support from some corporate bodies in the state, including the Nigerian Customs Service, State Universal Basic Education and the State Ministry of Education. She added that she would have done more, if she had resources.

She called on well-meaning Nigerians, community leaders and corporate bodies to compliments government’s efforts by assisting students of Kofar Sauri community in Katsina State.

https:///nysc-corp-member-donates-45-desks-and-chairs-to-katsina-school/

Re: NYSC Corp Member Donates 45 Desks And Chairs To Katsina School by thesicilian: 9:37am On Aug 15, 2021
Great project.

Corpers are now doing the jobs councillors and local government chairmen are paid to do.
Re: NYSC Corp Member Donates 45 Desks And Chairs To Katsina School by heniford2: 9:44am On Aug 15, 2021
The small allowee dem dey pay u, na u use am build school where den president come from upon all the whole money dem dey steal 4 con3 leta naw una persido go talk say una lazy youth mumu man u be undecided grin grin
Re: NYSC Corp Member Donates 45 Desks And Chairs To Katsina School by Akporo1234: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2021
I thought they said Youth Corps aren't meant to use their personal money for CDS projects?
Re: NYSC Corp Member Donates 45 Desks And Chairs To Katsina School by Harrykn: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2021
What happened to the school managements ?
All they need is more cow and cattle
Re: NYSC Corp Member Donates 45 Desks And Chairs To Katsina School by BornorBang: 11:44am On Aug 16, 2021
Makes sense

(1) (Reply)

3 Sure Ways To Move From Broke To Millionaire In 2023 / Nysc Posting! / Nysc May/june, Batch How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.