Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings (35584 Views)

Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan / China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by chapmanapr: 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
The fate of Nigeria in the next ten years. I just feel for future Igbo girls who would be married off to jihadists. Prepare for names like amaka Umar and ezinne abubakar.

That's when you will know true warriors are from the east.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by musicwriter(m): 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
A001:

World War 3?

World war 3 is coming but it could be up to 30-40 years before we see it. If Africa don't wake up before 2050, we'll be rented out as soldiers to fight wars that don't concern us. And this is why Britain, Canada, US, and the rest of Europe are already busy recruiting Africans in various field of study abroad as future conduits to achieve that purpose. They did the same thing in world war 2.
But we're so blind to see

3 Likes

Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by A001: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
musicwriter:

World war 3 is coming but it could be up to 30-40 years before we see it. If Africa don't wake up before 2050, we'll be rented out as soldiers to fight wars that don't concern us. And this is why Britain, Canada, US, and the rest of Europe are already busy recruiting Africans in various field of study abroad as future conduits to achieve that purpose. They did the same thing in world war 2.
But we're so blind to see
Hmm. Quite insightful.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by Wahalaperson: 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
Monogamy:
Interesting

The current Afghanistan president is a puppet to the West which ordinary Afghans detest.. At the same time, the Taliban can't win without the same West
lol, see this one, you just settle down type rubbish all in the name of sounding smart, what is the meaning of this nonsense now?
Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Your sense of judgement is not indepth. Tell me a Nation that has won guerilla warfare completely. You are fighting against UNKNOWN mentally brainwashed lots. We have same in Nigeria where you cannot pick out the enemy and wipe them off. It was surely going to end this way... Back-out. Dialogue would have been a lasting solution, but it still has not worked perfectly from history. They will rise again... Considering cost and human resources the US has expended, it was due time. The nation should manage it's internal crisis. They are within the civilians.

Before you reply my post, always go and make research. They have a money hungry and interested coward soldiers trained for nothing, scared to fight with state of the art weaponry supplied to them, if they have just 70% of the mindset of talibans, with the kind of training and weapons they were equipped by the US government, taliban will never defeat them.
They are just too scared.

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by Prinnce1: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
USA can't never go to war in a country the won't benefit immensely from, ask Libya and Iraq. Let the country decide for themselves.
Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by musicwriter(m): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
A001:

Hmm. Quite insightful.

P.S: Please, I sent you a mail last month, don't know if you received it.

I haven't checked kemeticphilosophy for a while cause I changed my phone. Western secret service and their dumb African slave agents are all over my phone and laptop wanting to know what I am telling Africans about slavery, colonialism and how to free ourselves from white control. I'll check later.

3 Likes

Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
kollinzgee:
embarassed embarassed
I fear for southern Nigeria..

Fear for yourself and your children
Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
musicwriter:

I haven't checked kemeticphilosophy for a while cause I changed my phone. Western secret service and their dumb African slave agents are all over my phone and laptop wanting to know what I am telling Africans about slavery, colonialism and how to free ourselves from white control. I'll check later.

E don reach like that.
Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by A001: 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
musicwriter:

All right, bro. Much respect.
Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by Skepticus: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Islam spreads by conquest not coercion. You just need to kill enough people and get the locals tired and they will convert. Most igbos will convert to Islam to save their lives and carry on their business.

Exactly what the Ottoman Turks did with Albanians. The Albanians got "tired" and accepted Islam, so, they could continue their businesses.

4 Likes

Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by Madaraire(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
IJOBA11:
KINDLY ANSWER THIS QUESTION PLEASE

WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR SISTER AISHA TO MARRY EMEKA

Can't blame you.
Your parents did an awful raising you and the rise of tribalism in the Nigerian society did quite a number on you that's why someone like you can chew seeds of foolishness and till have someone like the comment.
Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by berrystunn(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
od501:

America once won, thanks to Trump. He fought the Talibans to submission; they even agreed to sign an agreement to help the Americans fight Al Quada.

I'm even surprised at how they gained so much power in a short time. Thanks to Joe Biden, hope Americans are enjoying their Joe grin

We are talking about today... Who won ?
The Taliban have never submitted to any power. . What are you talking about?
Sign which yeye agreement... ?

3 Likes

Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by dettolgel: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
Sterope:
If the people supported them why are they killing the kidnapping them? Why is it that the North has the highest death rate and refugees in Nigeria today?

It is important to understand that there is a difference in having terrorist sympathisers in the government versus branding a whole government, terrorist sympathisers.

Those are collateral damages. They are not refugees they are IDPs, the North from time immemorial have always found a way to spent Niger delta oil money. IDP are one of the ways FG have been splashing oil money in the North. Next they moved to kidnapping a whole school to granting amnesty to BH members.

Who are you people trying to fool?

By next year a whole lot with surrender and receive billions in rehabilitation before Buhari hand over.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
jimtemi1:
The Afgan government are stupid, after 20yr they can't learn how to protect there country themselves
Seems you have not been following the news. The Afghan soldiers are not even putting up a defence. They are all surrendering and swearing allegiance to the Taliban

1 Like

Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by Gerrard59(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Mr abokki, you have not succeeded in converting tiny northern minorities like yelwa, Tiv, Berom and Idomas who made Dan fodio beat a retreat many years ago. You want to Islamize a majority republic Christian group like the Igbos who killed many of the gwodo-gwodo muslim soldiers you brought in from Niger and Chad to fight them during the Biafra war? A war that has not officially, nded in the minds of the Biafrans as we speak. I pity you. grin

Listen, We rear pigs in the East, when we use your Islamic skulls for target practice, we'll bury you rotten corpses with pigs, so that there will be no Aljanna and 72 virgins for you on the other side. Good luck on your suicide. grin

Cc: Gerrar.d59

It is my hope that Islam does not spread in the East. However, one must be realistic and even pessimistic regarding Nigeria's future. Besdies, the Christian minority's population is being reduced daily; their children kidnapped (See Bethel Baptist School children), young men killed (See Southern Kaduna) and young women married off (See recent Chibok's girls pictures).

BTW, I am not a northerner and Muslim neither is Tensa.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by AbdulHakeem44(m): 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
jimtemi1:
The Afgan government are stupid, after 20yr they can't learn how to protect there country themselves
Why didn't you say they didn't teach them, you sound to cover for the Americans I guess.
It is visible to the blind that Americans were there more of political reason than fighting the terrorist. It makes absolute no sense that terrorist reclaiming major cities barely two months after American troops departure. They only kept them at bay and not really fighting them. Once they throw one bomb, all channels begin to hype them. America only went there to install their puppet and not necessarily fighting the terrorist nor trains the government troops. Its more than obvious, don't argue blindly.
Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by dettolgel: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
thomasjoe:

You've got no idea ..after practicing it , they then try to force you to accept it too or kill you .

I got your point but what you have not realized is the world is getting tired of the bs. As long as they keep in their shit holes no wahala.

Are you aware what Russia is doing to them, or how Chinese is turning them constant supply of human part or how the Indians are treating their fkups. The Poles don't even what to see them.

My brother in this our life time it will be all out war against those fuckers wherever they found them.

Back home, let the north handover and let those marauders not behave themselves. People are tired of their bs.

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by AbdulHakeem44(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
berrystunn:
You see,
Finally America did not win
America went there for political reason my brother, they only use fighting the terrorist as a decoy or as campaign to fool everyone. Now do u explain that the talibans took over almost immediately American troops departed after 20 years of stay? Or can we say the Taliban's are more powerful and scheming than the Americans? America is jot fighting any terrorist jare. Don't let us deceive ourselves.
Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by Gerrard59(m): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
IkwereIgbo:

Nothing is happening in Enugu, it's Enugu people that will allow such nonsense, here in Nkpo we kill anything that is not Igbo or southern Christian ..Get it clear.

The same mentality Igbos displayed towards the killings in Benue; so far, it is not Igbo land, nothing can happen. Now, it happened in the defacto capital of Igbo land, you say nothing is happening because Nkpo land is not affected.

Interesting....
Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by musicwriter(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
AuthegaPRIMUS:

E don reach like that.

Since!!.

One of their agent even contacted me trying to lure me to Saudi Arabia where they'll give me fake bomb to blow up somewhere. And he was ready to pay for me to fly to Saudi Arabia. I just looked at him like a fool. Then their Nigerian counterpart tried to get me participate in cyber crime, which of course I refused.

Before then they even hired my landlord in Cotonou (a big fat fool) to monitor me for 4 years. They implanted computer in his house to intercept my internet communication. Of course, nothing came out of it. If fact, I enjoyed everything because it allowed me to know how they operate. I only left his house when it was obvious they'll physically hurt me if I continue to live there. As soon as I left, they informed the INTERPOL to follow me to my destination in Lagos. And they're black men!! All because I am talking and writing about slavery and colonialism and how to free ourselves from western control. Dumb slave goats!!. I think I'll blog about my experience with them so far.

This is the first time I am fully saying this online. I've enjoyed everything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by Gerrard59(m): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
Eriokanmi:
noting dey happen. Naija no fit be like Afghanistan laye

Coming from someone who wants El-Rufai, an intelligent and younger Buhari, to be the president in 2023, I find the bold confusing.

Anyway,

In 2007, many people proclaimed that Buhari cannot be Nigeria's president. In 2005 while reading bomb blasts in Iraq, many Nigerians chanted that Nigerians cannot indulge in such. In 2010, no one would have believed that military aircrafts will be shot down.

In 2031, I will requote your post to ask, how far?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by Gerrard59(m): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
Samcent:

Nigeria may not be doing well as one would want, but you need to reduce the frequency and volume with which you pronounce doom and gloom on the country of your birth.

Anywhere you are going outside this country is definitely not heaven!

So while you plan your exit, take a break from your dooms day predictions.

You have my best wishes.

In 2031, I will requote this comment. I pray for good health and security.

But please, don't deactivate your account.
Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by Bakrabas: 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Behind every terrorist group there must be the western strong support. My question is why only the Islamic domination States or nations are the One suffering from the terrorists. Meanwhile, the aim and objectives of the so called Islamic terrorists are to introduce sharia law and islamisation. But to my surprise most of the areas they want to islamize are already islamized over hundreds years ago. Something is fishing somewhere. Boko Haram wanted to islamized Borno that has already been islamized even before the existence of Sudanic Empires. These behind the atrocities èyin nu olohun nu...

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by pascal558(m): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
Gerrard59:

The same mentality Igbos displayed towards the killings in Benue; so far, it is not Igbo land, nothing can happen. Now, it happened in the defacto capital of Igbo land, you say nothing is happening because Nkpo land is not affected.

Interesting....

I will be happy to read About this....
Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by jaxxy(m): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
SportsHD:
It took less than three months of the withdrawal of us forces for the Taliban to take over the country.
They'll take Kabul in this coming week. And that marks the fall of Afghanistan and beginning of a true sharia republic.

Wetin opium no go cause, I never see ham grin

Let them run their country the way they want. Us is leaving because they have no interests or enemy they are hunting there anymore, they got osama and others so it was just a situation of trying to stabilize the country bt since it’s not working let them do what they want with themselves.

Us is leaving, with all its allies resident in the country so taliban can run their country and see how hard or easy it is.

Good decision by US.
Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by Gfskw: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
Really
Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by showafrica(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Trust me if they can get Igbo land the rest of Nigeria will be very easy to fall to Islam. It's Igbo land that has like 3 percent Islam population. They just need to kill and kill and conquer the igbos just as they did to the middle belt. A lot of middle belt villages today are under Fulani Islam rule. They killed the inhabitants and the few remaining ones had to convert for survival. The same thing is happening down south in most of the villages while us in the cities are speaking English.

Why they caged MNK, the only man speaking up. MNK would have used Afghanistan as examples when writing again to the US.
Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by freemi(m): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
Monogamy:

Are ISWAP indigenous Nigerians?
so what is ur point?
Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by IJOBA11: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Mr abokki, you have not succeeded in converting tiny northern minorities like yelwa, Tiv, Berom and Idomas who made Dan fodio beat a retreat many years ago. You want to Islamize a majority republic Christian group like the Igbos who killed many of the gwodo-gwodo muslim soldiers you brought in from Niger and Chad to fight them during the Biafra war? A war that has not officially, nded in the minds of the Biafrans as we speak. I pity you. grin

Listen, We rear pigs in the East, when we use your Islamic skulls for target practice, we'll bury you rotten corpses with pigs, so that there will be no Aljanna and 72 virgins for you on the other side. Good luck on your suicide. grin

Cc: Gerrard59

I THINK YOU ARE A FULANI MAN, IF YOU BELIEVE THAT THE CURRENT BEHEADING AND BURNING OF HOTELS IN IGBO LAND ARE DONE BY ESN.

OPEN YOUR EYES BRUH, BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS ARE IN OUR FORESTS.

WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT ADADIKE JULIUSMALEMA OJIOFOR OYIGBOUPDATE AND UDELE1 ARE FIGHTING FOR ON NAIRALAND

NOTE; THE ABOVE MENTIONED NAMES ARE FULANIS THAT WERE BORN AND BRED IN IGBO LAND.

TAKE WHAT HAPPENED IN OYIGBO FOR EXAMPLE, ADADIKE JULIUSMALEMA AND OJIOFOR WERE EVERYWHERE ON NAIRALAND CRYING THAT IGBOS ARE KILLING THE NORTHERNERS IN OBIGBO RIVERS STATE.

JUST YESTERDAY, ADADIKE OPENED HER MOUTH AND ACCUSED EMEKA IHEDIOHA OF SPONSORING ESN AND IPOB YOUTHS.

I COULD REMEMBER VIVIDLY THAT HOPELESS OZODIMGBA ONCE TOLD US THAT ROACHES OKOROCHA WAS TTHE ONE SPONSORING THE UNKNOWN GUNMEN IN IMO STATE.
Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by IJOBA11: 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Story and how many fulanis have been killed so far. You are just being emotional. Just don't give birth sha. Your daughter might be married off to an Islamist jihadist terrorist.
I ACTUALLY DON’T THINK THAT THE GUY IS AN IGBO MAN.

THESE NORTHERNERS ALWAYS HAVE A WAY OF TELLING PEOPLE THAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, WHILE THEY ARE BUSY WORKING UNDERGROUND TO ACHIEVE THEIR AIM.

THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT NIGERIA CAN NEVER BE ISLAMIZED BUT ITS HAPPENING IN OUR OWN VERY EYES.
Re: Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings by IJOBA11: 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
jumpmasta:

Is that not how they have uselessed your Yoruba sisters every where ? Come to ilorin And Ibadan and see wonders
OGA SHUT UP, I BE CONFIRM NWA AFO AND I KNOW WHAT IS CURRENTLY HAPPENING IN THE EAST, LET TELL THE WORLD THE TRUTH.

ONLY A FULANI MAN WILL SAY THAT EVERYTHING IS OK IN NIGERIA.

I HAVE ASKED THIS QUESTION SEVERAL TIMES

IS BEHEADING AND BURNING OF HOTELS PART OF IGBO CULTURE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested / Igor Sosin Found Dead In Zanzibar While On Holiday / U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.