Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,734 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) (37498 Views)

Is It Time Up For Messi? The End Of An Era / Frustrated Arsenal Fan In Abuja With #Emeryout Banner On Car / Read Eden Hazard's Emotional Farewell Letter Following Real Madrid Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by ryloy: 11:19am On Aug 15, 2021
Goodbye Arsenal: The End of an Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iv3qXkn9F0

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Datsme: 11:24am On Aug 15, 2021
You are not going anywhere! Ori loma pa orun, orun loma pa Ori.

162 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Stormtrooper11(m): 11:26am On Aug 15, 2021
grin grin Shey e never tire una. 600 years una no go ever win champions league

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by ManirBK: 11:41am On Aug 15, 2021
Assnal if mighty chelsea catch you nextweek hmm na Burial ceremony for sure!

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by goddons50: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
ANYWAYS.....D BABALAWO SAY, TILL WEN ARSENAL GO WIN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE....NA DAT TIME I GO BLOW....I NEVER STILL UNDERSTAND THAT PROVERBS....

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Ancecoker(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
angry
Help an Arsenal fan today... A lot of them are suffering from depression... Even at work

RIP to the ones planning to commit suicide shocked

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Gten(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kpele

3 Likes

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Chaandicy(f): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
I can feel his pain

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Sonnobax15(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin
See wetin Brentford don cause undecided

Truly anybody wey dey support arsenal through out this their trophyless era fit comfortably survive for country wey dem take declare Buhari as live president lipsrsealed

grin And once again, wahala for who no dey support chelsea and it's likes...Una dey miss dieeeeee

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by allanphash7(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
O ga o

But anyhow sha come sun come rain Emirate is my home

I remain a gooner till I six feet

To hell with SK

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by FalseProphet1(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
I see many Arsenal fans becoming serious prayer warriors this season, I see olive oil sellers making a fortune cos most of them will start watching arsenal matches with anointing oil, I see the price of the oil skyrocketing, I see arsenal fans blaming Buhari, I see the poor and hungry ones resorting to using palmoil and consoling themselves that oil is oil, I see arsenal narrowly escaping relegation this season.

This I have seen.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Lamasta(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
R I P Arsenal grin

My brother no weep again come and join us at Manchester City

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by babyfaceafrica: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nobody cares

3 Likes

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by optimistfeel(m): 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
You're going nowhere my nigga, arsenal till death do you apart, continue receiving ur heartbroken back to back........up arsenal............ defeat is your watchword..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tis ish sewious
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by abhosts(m): 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fairweather Fan.

4 Likes

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by PheelzAlmighty: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
My biggest regret after being a Nigerian is being an arsenal fan..

You will know real depression.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by 9jayes: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
How can you be wearing Arsenal jersey to Evangelism
You no wan win souls?

8 years of sex without getting a child = Arsenal

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by ORACLE1975(m): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
What
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by naheem8307(m): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
Ile Aye Ile Asaan... Ah Arsenal... Oma se oooo

3 Likes

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Starboytwo(m): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
But true true Arsenal nor Dey try at all.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Olam09(m): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
I'm selling PSG form at an affordable price

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Duru9(m): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lie lie
You go finish wetin you start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Wawelexy(m): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
How can u be a Nigerian and still support assnal? When the only light at the end of their tunnel can't even lite a cigarette.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by ConnectPhones(m): 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Make Chelsea fans respect their self here ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Achico: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Oloriburuku
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by obembet(f): 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
M
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Austineva2: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Sometimes I wonder if human being is still supporting that club! Tufia!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe / Messi Criticizes Eric Abidal For Saying Barca Players Don't Work Hard / Top Nigerian Footballers Who Made The Best Move This January Transfer Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.