Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali (49815 Views)

FG Confirms Closure Of FGC, Kwali, Security Beef-Up In Unity Colleges / FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack / Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Omo this news mad o but how person dey beat person die like how gangan ? .. Such young boy.. Youth RIP . NEXT life abeg no branch africa

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Oracleforce: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
symbianDON:
I came across this on Facebook and feel I should share; if true, justice must be served!

Source: https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10225006814293519&id=1111933828&_rdc=1&_rdr

Aboki people and wicked anger are inseparable
Go and cool your feet behind...then your eye go clear...

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by atonement12: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hmm! Very sad! sad
Some women with very poor emotional control. Terrible!
The crime is manslaughter. Let her go serve the time to teach others a lesson in anger management. angry
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by AiooAi: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
The teacher must be Nyamiri
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Jolomenas: 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
ylaa:
Na wa for the narrator
Him drink ogogoro b4 talking?
All these aboki na to kill dem Sabi
Common narration e dey sound like mumu, anyway.........

quote author=Sabudeluiz post=104818777]Climbing mountain of Death Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxZctVRbYkA
You don’t know you’re stupid
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by otokx(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
More information needed, our condolences to the family.
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by EmekaBlue(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
He wasn't beaten to death actually but punishment hit his system hard maybe a sickle cell
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by judedwriter(m): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
Andyvilly:
Ftc again, really jobless today. Schools should engage teachers on a special training programme,bits not easy being a teacher.

Being a teacher isn't an easy thing o....

Especially if salaries are poor or/and if you are owned months of salaries.

Many teachers carry their vexation/frustration on their students... a lot of abuse not discipline occurs in our schools these days.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by THISLIFE01: 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mehn....my alma mater.

The teacher just brought problem upon herself.
Everyone should be careful when beating or engaging in a fight with a person,u never know what illness the person might be carrying around.

For example,u might be in a public place,2 people start quarreling, 1 slaps the other,the next thing,he falls 2 d ground, & doesn't wake up,people start saying its jazz or village people, forgetting that certain actions can trigger some illness.

It's quite sad
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by timothydare(m): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Baawaa:
Let us hear from the school management then we shall know what to say
God bless u
I no a teacher from that school, wat he said happened is different from wat I'm seeing here on nairaland.
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Fortez: 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
Jesus
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Andyvilly: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
bergs2:

being a teacher is..........
but the huge task is being a good teacher
Right, but try using your matured mind to manage kids of early years, it's equivalent to hell. They you meet kids with all new level of tantrum.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Andyvilly: 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
cooooooks:
If someone tells you thunder for you now you go vex.

This is illegal infringes on the rights of the child, is assault, etc.

Wishing me harm won't bring the child back, yes agreed the teacher did wrong, he should be punished accordingly, I don't even support coporal punishment in schools, but aside these teachers also need training in handling their wards to prevent future occurrence.
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by atonement12: 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
mayorkun101:
Omo this news mad o but how person dey person die like how gangan ? .. Such young boy.. Youth RIP . NEXT life abeg no branch africa
...but the future is AFRICA smiley
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by dheolexaone(f): 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
In all, we shall not be victim of bad circumstances.
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by JayB11(m): 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tunechi45:
I think flogging or violence from teachers to students should be banned in schools, who’s with me ?

Honestly, cos students don't even assimilate due to intensive threat and fear. Learning under such circumstances no longer work..... During those years, we were moulded roughly, but this generation is kinda fragile.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by MediMedi(m): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
A teacher should least study child psychology
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by MufasaLion: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
LMAO
Y'all double standard humans!
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by proclinician: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
Na just almajiri them kill. This one no be issue na
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Lamanii22(f): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Awwww he's so cute... What kind of teacher is that? Any teacher that tries this with me will aswell die oooo....
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
How can beatings with a pail handle kill a 13yrs old? Unless he was a sickler, otherwise, this is a case of village people at work, the unlucky teacher was used as a cover up, life imprisonment for the teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Lamanii22(f): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
JayB11:

Honestly, cos students don't even assimilate due to intensive threat and fear. Learning under such circumstances no longer work..... During those years, we were moulded roughly, but this generation is kinda fragile.

So true... This generation is too fragile... Ordinary tap on my niece's back or hand will result to several marks on her.... Which is why we don't beat her anymore... And she's even smarter now, very intelligent... I regret tapping her lol...

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by placeofallure(f): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
To be honest with you, the teaching profession is one of the most sensitive and thankless job anyone can be involved in. Especially in these era when many parents need parenting. You'd better not be caught up in that profession. I am a member of a fb group, concerned parents and educators, you will see all kinds of anomalies perpetrated by parents, their children, school owners and of course teachers .

What many teachers don't realize is gone are those days when the teacher is revered as 'Lord of the Universe' so they got to deal with issues accordingly.

Children, even our own kids, can be very annoying. Do you kill them? Many of them don't know any better. Their family values may not be as impeccable. As a teacher, you need a lot of restraint or else we'll continually have stories like this.

It's rather unfortunate that this boy have to go like this, very disheartening. Teachers should be trained and retrained. A boy said he's not feeling well, the empathy in you should suffice to find out first what is wrong with him. That fact alone overrides every other.
Even if he is a habitual lazy student, flogging isn't the only way to discipline a child.

Whenever a child submits an empty assignment to me, I put my signature, date and comment: Assignment on so, so and so NOT done! Chikena. You may open a child's book and see 5 or 6 of such. That's usually a last resort if I have tried other means and it wasn't working. I won't beat or flog. It's your parents' money going down the drain not mine and if they're not pricked to get full value for their money, still their loss not mine.

RIP to the young man. May God console the family.
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Bimpe29: 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hmn. May his soul rest in peace and his family be comforted.

However, I bet to disagree with the fact that he was in school on Monday, 9th August, 2021 as the schools are on long vacation nation wide, particularly JSS 1-2 and SSS 1-2.
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
atonement12:
...but the future is AFRICA smiley

Na fiction be that o . i pray Africa gets better though
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by zeyt: 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
I remember when I was in primary 4 was beaten until I fainted for no reason. I can never forgive the teacher. Another teacher embrassed me in front of the whole class for the mere reason he don't like me. I can never forgive him more.
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Stronghold91: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
fasho01:
The teacher has bought job
that teacher must be hang to death
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by CHIGIM: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
did u see the body
Ahmed4002:
So sad. The school management claimed the child had Malaria 4+ and he died in a private clinic, while there are sign of bruises on his body.

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by jamesharryson(m): 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tunechi45:
I think flogging or violence from teachers to students should be banned in schools, who’s with me ?
I don't think you can teach. If u can, you should understand that managing kids is the hardest duty under the heavens.
I praise every teacher, either the good or the bad ones.

But I am not totally against eradicating flogging.
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by atonement12: 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
mayorkun101:

Na fiction be that o . i pray Africa gets better though
No be fiction smiley
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by xpool(m): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Andyvilly:
Ftc again, really jobless today. Schools should engage teachers on a special training programme,bits not easy being a teacher.

Is that your all you said?
If he was your child or sibling, would that have been your reply?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Habib101: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
It is only in Nigeria you will see such stupidity act a law need to be made where by if a teacher beats his student out of sense major action should be taken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Unilag Did!Is This Not Gonna Increase Materialism In Our Ladies? / Muslim Questions In A Christian Religious Exam In Akwa Ibom Junior WAEC / Chris Oyakhilome Builds Faculty Of Engineering - Benson Idahosa University (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.