Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers (29021 Views)

President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits / Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial / Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by malvisguy212: 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Too bad

The perpetrators must be brought to book with immediate effect

This is totally unacceptable
your Muric will never condemned attack on Christians, nor your miyyati Allah.
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by officialfoodie: 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
DOTian:
Everyone is struggling to register his or her condemnation" of the socalled killings of Fulani muslims in Jos few hours ago. I hope we have not unconsciously bought into the Buhari ideology that the life of the fulani is more important in Nigeria. Hundreds of christians have been killed along the Benue Enugu axis that such acts of beastiality don't command much attention these days. This is terribly wrong.

Thank you. Don't mind the eye service people. Buhari has made us immune to news about killings. Killings occur everywhere in this country, it is so much we just count it as statistics. RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Jolomenas: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
November1857:
Nothing'll happen, typical fulani Marauder..
So manh christians said when they massacred muslims in zangon kataf long time ago, now you can see the outcome.
We fulanis never forget or forgive no matter how long it takes we will surely revenge ruthlessly.
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Eriokanmi: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
This has to stop now. We've heard enough.Why kill innocent travellers? The perpetrators of the recent killings in plateau are supposed to be the ones targeted by the locals and not innocent fulanis
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by officialfoodie: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
I'm tempted to sound like it is nothing but until miyetti dullards and important groups condemn killings equally, this is just another number in the books of deaths under Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by faceland: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
Amodi470:
Muslims not Fulani take note

The dead were mostly of Yoruba heritage (heading to Bauchi).
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by UCHIHAmask: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
DOTian:
Everyone is struggling to register his or her condemnation" of the socalled killings of Fulani muslims in Jos few hours ago. I hope we have not unconsciously bought into the Buhari ideology that the life of the fulani is more important in Nigeria. Hundreds of christians have been killed along the Benue Enugu axis that such acts of beastiality don't command much attention these days. This is terribly wrong.
your name says DOTian....
Nigeria/nigerians not bothering about killings in the east shows that the two is getting farther apart,reality is dawning,for we who seek self determination it isn't totally a bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Jolomenas: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
IkwereIgbo:
More killing like this dey sweet me, I want to see more 100 fulanis in the body bag, I dey enjoy it walahi grin grin grin grin grin
If them born you well come to Abuja and utter this nonsense in my presence if I no comot your head. Damn the consequences
Stupid nitwit
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Henrick007: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
It like I will change my mind not to travel to maduguri on Tuesday.
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Enddy50ty(m): 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
And nobody bordered to ask where they were going to in their large numbers...?

Probably going to plan an attack on southern Christians.

When Fulani heardsmen and their militias attacks southerners, especially the unprovoked attack on southern Kaduna Christians, nobody condemns their acts now they want the whole country to pause because of what happened.
I have no RIP to waste.

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Danjikanbauchi: 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
SATANICALLY:

https://politicsnigeria.com/plateau-attacks-can-reacts-to-killing-of-fulani-travellers/
CAN is just a stupid organization. How many times have the sultan and other Islamic Terrorists organization condemn their brothers killing Christians ?

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Danjikanbauchi: 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Too bad

haba ya Munafuki
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by calcal: 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Too bad

The zoo needs to supply the Fulani with more weapons, they are running out of supplies.

Buhari where are you? your people need supplies.
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by UnabashedIPOB: 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
I find it disheartening that CAN would condemn the alleged killings of FULANI TERRORISTS but MURIC, MIYETTI ALLAH and other TERRORIST harboring and sponsoring organizations have NEVER said a word about the killings by their fellow terrorists of innocent citizens all around LIEGERIA. But rather, they make up flimsy and IDIOTIC excuses for such dastardly acts. Anyone that advocates for this damned country, LIEGERIA to remain as ONE is a DEVIL in disguise.
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Ugonna62: 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
DOTian:
Very verx wrong.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by IkwereIgbo: 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
Jolomenas:

If them born you well come to Abuja and utter this nonsense in my presence if I no comot your head. Damn the consequences
Stupid nitwit

Will you shut up there, is Abuja a Hausa or Fulani land? Are you mad..Fulanis are from Guinea deal with it and Hausas are from core North, not middle and central Nigeria, Abuja we dominate..thunder fire you there stranger.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by szyky: 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
SATANICALLY:

https://politicsnigeria.com/plateau-attacks-can-reacts-to-killing-of-fulani-travellers/

tagging them fulani travellers, is unnecessary and uncalled-for and pave way for conspiracy. muslims are killed and media is reporting fulani travellers. fulani imply what?
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Popesuccess(m): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
omowumi9:
The security agents should ensure that those responsible for this condemnable acts are apprehended and justice is served accordingly. However, not limited to this recent killings, other killings in the past and in various parts of the country should be unravelled.

They are responding to the killing of their people. This government should rise up to their responsibility, the notion that one tribe in this country can go round invading towns and villages and killing innocent people without repercussion should be addressed Am not trying to support this killing, but they should realise that no one has the monopoly of violence. If you push someone to the wall he will be force to act. May their souls rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by orisa37: 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
LAWAN, GBAJABIAMILA, OMO-AGEGE and WASE, please you are not GOWON, OBASANJO BABANGIDA TYD ABDULSALAMI OR BUHARI. YOU ARE CIVILIAN POLITICIANS PURE AND SIMPLE. NON OF YOU CAN RULE NIGERIA SUCCESSFULLY WITH THE EXCLUSIVE LIST OF THE CURRENT 1999 CONSTITUTION IN FORCE. SO, I SINCERELY IMPLOY YOU TO PLEASE

SCRAP THE EXCLUSIVE LIST AND LIMIT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS, MILITARY, ON EQUALITY OF STATES BASIS, AND TREATIES SEALING ONLY. THEN OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES CAN BE FULLY AUTONOMOUS WITH THE CONTROL OF THEIR

SOCIAL POLICE SECURITY

ECONOMIC RESOURCES SECURITY AND

POLITICAL ELECTIONS SECURITY.

THE FUNDAMENTAL OBJECTIVES OF ANY FEDERAL CONSTITUTION IS THAT THE GOVERNORS ARE THE LEGITIMATE FEDERAL MINISTERS SHARING THE AUTHORITIES OF GOVERNMENT OF THE FEDERATION WITH THE PRIME MINISTER WHO INCIDENTALLY IS THE PRESIDENT.

THAT WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW IN AFGHANISTAN DOESN'T BECOME OUR LOT WITH WHAT WE ARE EXPERIENCING IN PLATEAU, NE AND SOUTH OF NIGERIA GENERALLY, PLEASE TAKE THESE ACTIONS TO MAKE NIGERIA GOVERNABLE TO AND BY ALL AND SUNDRY.

FROM ORUNTO27
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by egunna(m): 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
Cnach:

Buhari is an angel of death. Take it or leave it, he is
that's all dat I registered in u.u are not capable of thinking beyond that.enjoy
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Plut01: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
Popesuccess:
Calling him a failure is like hailing him. We need to creat any word for his own level of failure. A word that is not yet in any dictionary.
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Adamsy2536(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
If it were Christians that were killed in a muslim dominated environment you would have heard them making noise and even insulting the entire religion of islam and all muslims calling them terrorist and all sort gutter names, but they are now silent because it was TERRORIST Christians that murdered muslims.
Nigeria is our one and only country both muslims and Christians must strive and work towards the development of our beloved country.
I look forward to the day that Nigerians will unite and speak with one voice and elect good leaders irrespective of religion and tribalism.
We are still optimistic that Nigeria will be great one day.
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by UCHIHAmask: 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
angry

Operation Fire for Fire.

Do anyhow... see anyhow.

"An eye for an eye makes the whole blind" Mahatma Gandhi

But Gandhi can kiss my black Nigerian bakassi.
Well,mahatma gandhi is wrong.
You touch one of my eyes then i remove two of yours and "if necessary" that of any person close to you who might come for revenge,so you see that it is more complicated than "an eye for an eye".
Unlike gandhi said,the whole doesnt become blind,i got one eye left and you nothing

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Jobabori(m): 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
Darreytinho10:
Mr oloriburuku Mohammadu Buhari is to be blamed, very incapacitated imo cry
If Mr Buhari, a president is an Oloriburuku, what has your father that is supposedly Olorirere becomes?
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Whiteways: 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Too bad

Oooin

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by 10mobile: 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Though I understand the hate campaign against Fulani tribe in the country, it's still won't do is any good to be tagging crimes to tribes.
If I get robbed by Igbo boys, I shouldn't go about the media shouting igbis have robbed me, neither should I start stopping vehicles to search for Igbos on the road to kill
Have you ever seen a Fulani condemning any of the numerous killings by Fulani? How many times have you heard MACBAN and other Fulani bodies justifying killings by Fulani? Enough of this sanctimonious stupidity among Nigerians. If Igbos commit crimes and other Igbos are always supporting the crime, then, any Igbo anywhere should be treated as a criminal. I'm Igbo too.
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Plut01: 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Jolomenas:

So manh christians said when they massacred muslims in zangon kataf long time ago, now you can see the outcome.
We fulanis never forget or forgive no matter how long it takes we will surely revenge ruthlessly.

Your threat doesn't move us anymore. You try rubbish, you will see rubbish....... Remember what the Dogon tribe of Mali did to you Fulanis? More of it is coming for you and this time it would be total annihilated of the Cursed tribe.

The Islam that you people used to blind people into your devilish agenda will not work that time. Your time is really ticking in Nigeria and West Africa at large.

Ghana is waiting for you, Benin is waiting for you, Cote d'vouire is waiting for you and the entire South of Nigeria is only waiting for the time.

It would be so hot for you that the few remaining ones who will be banished to futa jalon will be so weak and deprived of air to the extent they will pray for death and seeth not.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Palazee(m): 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
Even as a Christian i don't believe this bunch of hypocrites called CAN talk less of one nigeria

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Jolomenas: 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
IkwereIgbo:

Will you shut up there, is Abuja a Hausa or Fulani land? Are you mad..Fulanis are from Guinea deal with it and Hausas are from core North, not middle and central Nigeria, Abuja we dominate..thunder fire you there stranger.
That one no concern me, Mr man if you get mind come Abuja and drop your location if I no clear you doubt.
You think say you dey follow your papa mate talk abi
Na only to dey make mouth for Nairaland
Wuna sabi.
I dare you to drop just your phone number wherever you dey I go make you disappear.
Your father there stupid boy
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Lightorder: 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
360degreess:
Yanga de sleep wahala go wake am.. When a child is sick the mother will not sleep but that child too will not sleep.
dont forget that Yanga has been awake all these while. But I Say NO to any form of human killing
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Plut01: 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
Adamsy2536:
If it were Christians that were killed in a muslim dominated environment you would have heard them making noise and even insulting the entire religion of islam and all muslims calling them terrorist and all sort gutter names, but they are now silent because it was TERRORIST Christians that murdered muslims.
Nigeria is our one and only country both muslims and Christians must strive and work towards the development of our beloved country.
I look forward to the day that Nigerians will unite and speak with one voice and elect good leaders irrespective of religion and tribalism.
We are still optimistic that Nigeria will be great one day.

Guess the religion that is condemning it right now Christian!

That's the difference..... They don't keep silence on issues like this. It can't be said of your people.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by mhmsadyq(m): 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:
When will NSCIA condemn killings by fulani herdsmen?
This shows that only one religion can bring peace to the world.

By condemning after killing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saminu Turaki Released From Prison (Photos) / Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu / 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.