Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers (29017 Views)

President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits / Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial / Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by berryPee(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
They turned blind when other people are at the receiving end... VIOLENCE is a NO for me but when you push people to the wall, expect a boomerang from the oppressed. May the Lord comfort the families of all who have lost their loved ones in all these reckless killings going on in the land.
Rindi:
Lets be realistic irigwe community was attack just last week no one sympathises with them.some people are more love in this country than others i think.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Fortez: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Too bad
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Jostoman: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Too bad

The perpetrators must be brought to book with immediate effect

This is totally unacceptable
terrorist sympathizer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Jostoman: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Too bad

violence for violence is the only language those terrorist understand since the government is not ready to caution them I hope those caward benue youth can learn from this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by BafanaBafana: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
10mobile:

Have you ever seen a Fulani condemning any of the numerous killings by Fulani? How many times have you heard MACBAN and other Fulani bodies justifying killings by Fulani? Enough of this sanctimonious stupidity among Nigerians. If Igbos commit crimes and other Igbos are always supporting the crime, then, any Igbo anywhere should be treated as a criminal. I'm Igbo too.
Tell me one instance where a crime was actually committed by fulanis and any Fulani body came out to defend them.
Igbos are always known to defend criminals and terrorists. That's a fact
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Kuginzi: 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
DanHaske:
Killing of fulanis is norm in that part of the country, the media just doesn't report it. I've witnessed with my very eyes where a Fulani traveller was pulled out of a vehicle and lynched. Blood even spilled on me in the process. I have also witnessed second hand where fulanis boarded a vehicle to travel and the driver drove them to where his tribesmen were and they were burnt to death. Nobody reports it, as a matter of fact, they warn everyone not to post it on any media.

THAT'S MEDIA PROPAGANDA FOR YOU
Regardless of how propaganda is employed, these common techniques are used to manipulate others to act or respond in the way that the propagandist desires.
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by proclinician: 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Too bad

What about the perpetrators of this?

They're above the law I agree with you. It's the victims fault, he didn't give up his land.

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by proclinician: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
DanHaske:
Killing of fulanis is norm in that part of the country, the media just doesn't report it. I've witnessed with my very eyes where a Fulani traveller was pulled out of a vehicle and lynched. Blood even spilled on me in the process. I have also witnessed second hand where fulanis boarded a vehicle to travel and the driver drove them to where his tribesmen were and they were burnt to death. Nobody reports it, as a matter of fact, they warn everyone not to post it on any media.

All Fulanis deserve death. Make no mistake about this simple fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by proclinician: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Tell me one instance where a crime was actually committed by fulanis and any Fulani body came out to defend them.

When miyetti allah claim responsibility of attacks what are they doing? Supporting or condemning? If you're daft, just say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by BafanaBafana: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
proclinician:

When miyetti allah claim responsibility of attacks what are they doing? Supporting or condemning? If you're daft, just say.
News link please
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by jamace(m): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
*Convoy of Muslim commuters from Bauchi to Ondo through Rukuba Road - Miango - Kwal - Vom - Riyom*
*"A fallacy of the century"*

(1) When has that road become popular?

(2) When has that road become better than Bauchi Road through terminus or Anguwan Rukuba - Kwang - Maraban Ja'ama by-pass?

(3) Were the commuters not aware of the killings in Miango for the past three weeks that they decided to follow the unpopular road?

(4) Can Ondo state publish the names of the commuters with their family endorsement?

(5) Why did they decide to follow the unpopular road the same day Iregwe were conducting a mass burial of their people who were killed within the week?
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by rengsho: 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6703445/real-truth-travellers-killed-jos#104824256

Rtk5:
We in plateau are all suprise about the story that has gone viral about the Fulanis killed in Jos. The truth is that, there was suppose to be a mass burial(yesterday) of those killed by Fulani herdsmen in Miango village last week. The fulanis moving in an 18seater bus were planning to go and attack the sympathizers at the burial ground, when youths accousted them and asked them were they were going reason being that they were coffins in the buses and we all know that muslims/fulanis do not use coffins for burial. The youths then force opened the coffins, Lo and behold all the coffins were filled with guns, the youths then bounced on them and killed them. If you see the guns that the youths packed from their buses? Journalists should learn to research well. The claimed they were travelling Bauchi to Ondo. Let me tell you the truth. The road they were passing through when they were attacked only leads to two places which are Miango village(were villagers were killed by fulanis last week) and the army barracks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by tkgindofa(m): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Though I understand the hate campaign against Fulani tribe in the country, it's still won't do is any good to be tagging crimes to tribes.
If I get robbed by Igbo boys, I shouldn't go about the media shouting igbis have robbed me, neither should I start stopping vehicles to search for Igbos on the road to kill

Say the truth and shame the devil; tell me one single tribe, that have perpetuate killings more than the Fulanis in Nigeria since Buhari assume power. There is no hate campaign against the Fulanis. God is certainly going to judge this bias Government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by rengsho: 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Though I understand the hate campaign against Fulani tribe in the country, it's still won't do is any good to be tagging crimes to tribes.
If I get robbed by Igbo boys, I shouldn't go about the media shouting igbis have robbed me, neither should I start stopping vehicles to search for Igbos on the road to kill
Rtk5:
We in plateau are all suprise about the story that has gone viral about the Fulanis killed in Jos. The truth is that, there was suppose to be a mass burial(yesterday) of those killed by Fulani herdsmen in Miango village last week. The fulanis moving in an 18seater bus were planning to go and attack the sympathizers at the burial ground, when youths accousted them and asked them were they were going reason being that they were coffins in the buses and we all know that muslims/fulanis do not use coffins for burial. The youths then force opened the coffins, Lo and behold all the coffins were filled with guns, the youths then bounced on them and killed them. If you see the guns that the youths packed from their buses? Journalists should learn to research well. The claimed they were travelling Bauchi to Ondo. Let me tell you the truth. The road they were passing through when they were attacked only leads to two places which are Miango village(were villagers were killed by fulanis last week) and the army barracks.
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by harmonyglobal: 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Deadly reprisals looming, remember they don't forgive
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by 10mobile: 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
BafanaBafana:

When Fulani killed Agatu people in Benue, the secretary of Gan Allah Fulani boasted openly that they did the killing. See it here https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/200426-exclusive-struck-agatu-fulani-herdsmen.html

Fulani spokesmen have threatened openly many times that they are out to snatch NIGERIAN'S ancestral property.

Buhari has refused to proscribe terrorist Fulani herders after they were proscribed globally. But, he proscribes non-violent ethnic groups of other nationalities.

Now, tell me anywhere an Igbo spokesman or office holder has supported or condoned criminal acts by an Igbo.
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by IbileIfe: 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6703445/real-truth-travellers-killed-jos

Follow) (Go Down)

The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by Rtk5(m): 5:06pm
(Quote) (Report) 12 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by ThatFairGuy1: 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
You're ever ready for that right?

Tell us your location in IMO STATE. We want to check something cheesy
Kriss216:

I'll be looking forward to that.
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by osothermal(m): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
360degreess:
Yanga de sleep wahala go wake am.. When a child is sick the mother will not sleep but that child too will not sleep.
shut up there. Government should have given us just 2hours ,then you malos will know that nobody has Monopoly of violence
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Grateful007: 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Look you will be arrested and throw into maximumprison.
See dem herdsmen
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Grateful007: 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

mtccheew

next I don't have time for lunatic behaviours online.
Atulu
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Unbreakable007: 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Wetin consign CAN wt dz issues.

High service CAN
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by webizone(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kriss216:
President bUhari is the cause of all these killings and insecurity in Nigeria. Man is a total Failure!

The Cabal and the British are the real cause.
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Kriss216: 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
You're ever ready for that right?

Tell us your location in IMO STATE. We want to check something cheesy
Who are the us

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by fashrola(m): 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
egunna:
when u people say Buhari is responsible for these killings,I always ask myself if these killings started today.at a point in time,a state of emergency had to be placed on plateau state coz of these senseless killings.was Buhari responsible too at dat time?untill we learn to put things in their proper perspective,we will never get it right.

As far as Buhari is the President, He is also responsible for the killings..............
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by choblak(m): 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
I thought they said they were yorubas?

How did they suddenly turn to Fulani?
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by wildernessVoice: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

We are not aware of that, any proof?

Suspect......!
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by IkwereIgbo: 1:01am On Aug 16, 2021
Jolomenas:

Chest beater without balls

Slavish coward, be shouting chest beater when others are taking over your village, mad man.
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Ykc2(m): 3:35am On Aug 16, 2021
BafanaBafana:
when igbo coup plotters killed former prime minister Tarawa belewa is not ordinary igbo traders northerners started killing?you don't kill people and expect them not to retaliate
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 16, 2021
DanHaske:

I wonder why they seek out the Fulanis in that area for such a treatment. Any idea why?
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by cheruv: 7:43am On Aug 16, 2021
BafanaBafana:
It's good to tag crimes to the respective tribes...
When a few Igbo officers staged the coup of January 66, all Igbos were blamed for it leading to massacres of Igbos btwn May and October of 1966.
So since Fulani cup for misbehaviour has filled up, it's right that all Fulani whether innocent or guilty drinks of it kiss
Lemme even ask you, who'd have time to check whether a Fulani is guilty or innocent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React / 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out / Police Invade INEC Collation Centre In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.