Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Update On Is Abortion Advisable? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Update On Is Abortion Advisable? (262 Views)

Is Abortion Advisable? / Is Abortion the same thing as Murder ? / Is Abortion A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Is Abortion Advisable? by Obakashdee(m): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6633665/abortion-advisable/5#up

I made that earlier thread on is abortion advisable? Now update on that

This said man couldn’t even afford antenatal for the pregnant wife. The wife had earlier given twins twice but lost of the one of them.

Now this is the third pregnancy and he couldn’t even afford antenatal or scan, the woman put to bed now and it was twins again the third, unfortunately they both died and the woman almost lost her life too!! Tragic..

Anyway I’m not God and I’m still confused.

If you like come at me with mind your business, but this is a learning app, we all learn and grow so shove your mind your business down your throat I come in peace.

Modified: it was even triplet gone, because of no proper check up and no antenatal.
Re: Update On Is Abortion Advisable? by Tony3245(m): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
Situational ethics comes to play...a rigid one tho
Re: Update On Is Abortion Advisable? by Kobojunkie: 3:18am On Aug 16, 2021
Obakashdee:
https://www.nairaland.com/6633665/abortion-advisable/5#up

I made that earlier thread on is abortion advisable? Now update on that

This said man couldn’t even afford antenatal for the pregnant wife. The wife had earlier given twins twice but lost of the one of them.

Now this is the third pregnancy and he couldn’t even afford antenatal or scan, the woman put to bed now and it was twins again the third, unfortunately they both died and the woman almost lost her life too!! Tragic..
Anyway I’m not God and I’m still confused.
What are you confused about? Is the man complaining that his wife keeps getting pregnant and they don't know how to stop then from happening? undecided

Is the woman an slowpoke or something? What exactly is the confusion here? undecided
Re: Update On Is Abortion Advisable? by Obakashdee(m): 11:11am On Aug 16, 2021
Should one just abort an unwanted pregnancy or not?

Kobojunkie:
What are you confused about? Is the man complaining that his wife keeps getting pregnant and they don't know how to stop then from happening? undecided

Is the woman an slowpoke or something? What exactly is the confusion here? undecided
Re: Update On Is Abortion Advisable? by Splinz(m): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
Obakashdee:

There's nothing like an unwanted pregnancy. When you have an unprotected sex with your wife or husband, except necessary healthy steps are taken, you are calling for pregnancy and birth of a child.

So how is it unwanted? I see it as a height of irresponsibility. The least one can do is to own up to it and learn, not to aggravate it. If you're not ready for a child, you don't want it, then for goodness sake, take the necessary precaution.

Abortion is not only the killing of an innocent unborn child, it can also kill the mother. It is wickedness and sin.
Re: Update On Is Abortion Advisable? by Kobojunkie: 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
Obakashdee:
That decision is yours to make for yourself. undecided

1 Like

Re: Update On Is Abortion Advisable? by Obakashdee(m): 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
Splinz:

There's nothing like an unwanted pregnancy. When you have an unprotected sex with your wife or husband, except necessary healthy steps are taken, you are calling for pregnancy and birth of a child.

So how is it unwanted? I see it as a height of irresponsibility. The least one can do is to own up to it and learn, not to aggravate it. If you're not ready for a child, you don't want it, then for goodness sake, take the necessary precaution.

Abortion is not only the killing of an innocent unborn child, it can also kill the mother. It is wickedness and sin.

Who is this one?
Re: Update On Is Abortion Advisable? by Obakashdee(m): 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That decision is yours to make for yourself. undecided

Kk

(1) (Reply)

24 Down, Many To Go! Happy Wedding Anniversary To Pastor Korede & Esther Komaiya / God's Voice, The Devil's Voice Or Your Thoughts? / Need Urgent Dream Interpreter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.