Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Is Abortion Advisable? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Abortion Advisable? (16868 Views)

Is Abortion the same thing as Murder ? / Is Abortion Morally Permissible? / Is Abortion A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Abortion Advisable? by Obakashdee(m): 7:43am On Jul 04, 2021
I have a man in my church, he has three children now, he gave birth to twins twice but unfortunately for him one of them died. This man and his children are suffering like it’s so obvious that they are suffering, the man takes up so many menial job just to provide and the wife also does menial job too just to feed. Now his children are 10 and 8’s respectively and his wife discovered she’s pregnant again in this buhari regime and he knows how suffering is peppering him.

I was thinking why can’t they just abort it and keep managing, I do not see the rationale of bringing another child into this world to suffer or am I wrong ni?
What to do? I

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 04, 2021
It's not the baby's fault so why punish the child by killing it

They need to learn about contraception. There should be Family Planning Clinics in Nigeria. Abi?

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by AntiChristian: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2021
Abortion, tufiakwa!

Only when it poses a threat to the mother's life can abortion be deemed necessary.

Why can't the church or anyone help them stand better?

People are still making it in this Buhari era. Na same God wey create prosperity create calamity! Check Isaiah 45:7.

43 Likes

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by TheUndercover: 8:07am On Jul 04, 2021
The man didn't look before he leaped. This is truly a complicated situation. Sometimes, I wonder how poor people think. Even the rich in most cases don't just birth children unnecessarily, but this attitude is mostly found amongst poor people. No plans, nothing.

I don't support abortion though, but they knew the situation they were in, at least, they should have protected themselves. SMH.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Jeromejnr(m): 8:07am On Jul 04, 2021
The Israelites were carrying the ark of the covenant...

As it began to fall to the ground, a man put forth His hand to try steady it, he touched it and died instantly.

Now fallen humans will say, well but he had a good heart, he was just tryna save the ark from been damaged or getting in the mud. God should understand.

But what men fail to understand is that God laws never change under any circumstance. God's laws are eternal and therefore should be strictly adhered to no matter how painful. Only God can change His laws or modify it if He wants to.

Not man.

Same advice goes for divorce and remarriage.

He that hath ears to hear let him hear. Jesus said His words will judge man on the last day.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by olaNL: 8:07am On Jul 04, 2021
Do not kill your children for fear of poverty. We provide sustenance to them and to you, too. Killing them is a great sin indeed.
Quran 17:31

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by slawormiir: 8:07am On Jul 04, 2021
Damnnn niggar
You are not wrong my dear
They should get rid of the pregnancy
After aborting it..then look for a way to prevent the wife from getting pregnant for now.....
Couples can do withdrawal method, condom....family planning....Whatever....I mean what ever...

And funny enough their apartment might even be a low budget face me i slap you kind of house

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Drsnives(m): 8:07am On Jul 04, 2021
Fear God nah

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by arejibadz(m): 8:08am On Jul 04, 2021
E no concern u bro if dem no want the child Dem for no knack

10 Likes

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by greenie77: 8:09am On Jul 04, 2021
After aborting this particular pregnancy, what is the guarantee she won't get pregnant again?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Pilopher: 8:09am On Jul 04, 2021
He That kills is of the devil

6 Likes

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by michlins(m): 8:09am On Jul 04, 2021
If you can't take care of the child, financially, emotionally and psychologically. Kukuma abort

If someone was aborted earlier, Nigeria wouldn't be like this

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Iceyjayz: 8:09am On Jul 04, 2021
Don't ever think of abortion, only a murderer abort kids. abortion can never be an option, if you think you can't take care of the kid give it to others that are looking for. After all the innocent kid(foetus) didn't force you to have sex without protection.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Goldbw122(m): 8:09am On Jul 04, 2021
Y
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Taejimin(f): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2021
[s]I was thinking why can’t they just abort it and keep managing, I do not see the rationale of bringing another child into this world to suffer or am I wrong ni?
What to do?[/s]

Rather why can't they go for family planning or better still wetin concern you?

3 Likes

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by katlynf73: 8:10am On Jul 04, 2021
cool
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by felixzo1(m): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:
I have a man in my church, he has three children now, he gave birth to twins twice but unfortunately for him one of them died. This man and his children are suffering like it’s so obvious that they are suffering, the man takes up so many menial job just to provide and the wife also does menial job too just to feed. Now his children are 10 and 8’s respectively and his wife discovered she’s pregnant again in this buhari regime and he knows how suffering is peppering him.

I was thinking why can’t they just abort it and keep managing, I do not see the rationale of bringing another child into this world to suffer or am I wrong ni?
What to do? I
there are people that are looking for a baby, he and the wife can discuss this with their pastor , or a good NGO and give out the child legally to be adapted by some one who needs him/her and can accept responsible

5 Likes

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by deepwater(f): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2021
Lol

I don't understand

You stay in your own house to plan abortion for another man and his wife without their consent

You must be a murderer and a ritualist who doesn't mind spilling innocent blood

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by FirstSon01: 8:10am On Jul 04, 2021
That's why people are advised to take family planning contraceptives ahead but they never hear. They should abort cause that's the best option for both them and the unborn kid, it's better that way than playing a gamble with a little kids life.
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Rossycee(f): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2021
Abortion is only adviceable when the pregnancy is endangering the mother's life. They should keep the pregnancy and go for family planning afterwards. If they can't carter for the baby, their are alot of couples looking for a child. Adoption could be an option here not abortion.

4 Likes

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by BinamRex: 8:10am On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:

What to do? I

You are thinking? After thinking, are you going to suggest that they abort the baby or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by sylve11: 8:10am On Jul 04, 2021
Having plenty children with one woman is equivalent to a man having polygamous children. Plenty children is equal to plenty different mindsets and problems.

Abortion is not a good thing. He should bear the consequences. cool

2 Likes

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by obowunmi(m): 8:11am On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:

What to do? I

Poor people have nothing better to do with their time except to Bleep.

I hope he keeps the baby.

2 Likes

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by amiibaby(f): 8:11am On Jul 04, 2021
No not at all
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by oneble: 8:11am On Jul 04, 2021
Abortion for a anyone is a big sin before Christ

Stop Disappointing In Bed! Get Natural Cure Instantly. Check My Signature

2 Likes

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by moscobabs(m): 8:11am On Jul 04, 2021
sad
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:11am On Jul 04, 2021
I suspect married people terminate more pregnancies.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Lamanii22(f): 8:12am On Jul 04, 2021
The church should help them... They should keep the child and then take the baby to an orphanage home...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Goldbw122(m): 8:12am On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:

What to do? I
Trust me when you give birth to that child then there will be open doors, there are child like that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. / Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? / Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.