Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Gerd Muller Dies At 75 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gerd Muller Dies At 75 (27055 Views)

Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident / Ballon D’or: Messi Doesn’t Deserve 2021 Award - Muller / Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gerd Muller Dies At 75 by topoftheworld(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see these deaths hitting Nigeria very terribly just like the wild fires is ravaging other parts of the world, I see top Nigerian politicians succumbing to the scorge of the death plague, I see churches filled to the brim with these politicians, I see top pastors adding more jets to their already existing fleets of jets, I see a certain WAEC certificate holder with over 200 cows amongst the dead, I see jubilation across the country as a result of his death.

This I have seen.

@bolded, let me do as if I didn't see that..

2 Likes

Re: Gerd Muller Dies At 75 by OJEEMAH(m): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
But you don pre inform us already na.......As TB Joshua no dey again, you go just dey update us ooh grin ;DD
ThierryJay:

Lol, no be me go talk that one o grin cos the way these things happen no be first come first serve.Buh I share your sentiments though.
Re: Gerd Muller Dies At 75 by elpochas: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
RIP Der bomber,the greatest Box striker,Inzaghi and RVN learnt well from you.
Re: Gerd Muller Dies At 75 by techWriter1: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
There WE protesters and there WE Goal Machines!!!!!Daddy Gerd Muller disciplined a Goal machinery!!!!!!
Re: Gerd Muller Dies At 75 by Thepolo999(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
RIP BOSSMAN
Re: Gerd Muller Dies At 75 by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
ojun50:
Every body must change address
We no fit price our transport fare once the driver ready.

But guy man prayer be say, anytime wey death go reason our matter make he no bi when we dey loose guard.

1 Like

Re: Gerd Muller Dies At 75 by Kay25(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see these deaths hitting Nigeria very terribly just like the wild fires is ravaging other parts of the world, I see top Nigerian politicians succumbing to the scorge of the death plague, I see churches filled to the brim with these politicians, I see top pastors adding more jets to their already existing fleets of jets, I see a certain WAEC certificate holder with over 200 cows amongst the dead, I see jubilation across the country as a result of his death.

This I have seen.
who dey show u

1 Like

Re: Gerd Muller Dies At 75 by Reference(m): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
An icon has left the building.
Re: Gerd Muller Dies At 75 by donkarmal(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
I see you in DSS net waiting for sentence.
Re: Gerd Muller Dies At 75 by dhiqson(m): 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
Chaandicy:
Another great loss in the footballing world, this guy scored 11 or 13 goals at a single world cup legend

Football fan?
Re: Gerd Muller Dies At 75 by ojun50(m): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:

We no fit price our transport fare once the driver ready.

But guy man prayer be say, anytime wey death go reason our matter make he no bi when we dey loose guard.
Na so

1 Like

Re: Gerd Muller Dies At 75 by NoFucksToGive: 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
ThierryJay:
RIP to one of the all time greats of Football; the greatest box striker of all time who won World cup 74 and Euro 76 for Germany. Indeed death humbles all.

Maradona gone
Cryuff gone
Di Stefano gone
George best gone
Eusebio gone
Puskas gone
Garrincha gone
Now Gerd Muller joins them.

Pele & Franz Beckhanbeur will be like hmm.....Que sera sera

I like your comment
But you talk too much
Re: Gerd Muller Dies At 75 by Rexymania(m): 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mehn you went deep. embarassed embarassed embarassed

ThierryJay:
RIP to one of the all time greats of Football; the greatest box striker of all time who won World cup 74 and Euro 76 for Germany. Indeed death humbles all.

Maradona gone
Cryuff gone
Di Stefano gone
George best gone
Eusebio gone
Puskas gone
Garrincha gone
Now Gerd Muller joins them.

Pele & Franz Beckhanbeur will be like hmm.....Que sera sera
Re: Gerd Muller Dies At 75 by ofiko123(m): 4:22am On Aug 16, 2021
RIP to Gerd muller...
Re: Gerd Muller Dies At 75 by Zhunnurayn(m): 9:52am On Aug 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
grin werey, who is the waec certificate holder, better talk now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos City Marathon Begins. See Massive Crowd Of Participants In Action / Sarri Furious After Higuain Tackled Luiz Roughly In Training / FIFA Gives Ultimatums To Nigeria And Ghana Or Face Bans Over "Undue Influence"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.