Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,480 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals (13671 Views)

Gov. Nwifuru Buys SUVs For All Doctors In Ebonyi General Hospitals (Photos) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. / Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by naptu2: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
SANWO-OLU APPROVES RECRUITMENT OF CLINICAL STAFF FOR HEALTH SECTOR

... Also Approves Upgrade of Five Health Centres to General Hospitals

In line with the T.H.E.M.E's Agenda of the present administration and fulfilling the promise of qualitative healthcare delivery to the residents of Lagos State, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has approved the recruitment of clinical staff to fill the existing vacancies in the 27 secondary healthcare facilities in the State.

The recruitment, which is aimed at reducing brain drain, is also to ensure that residents get optimal healthcare services whenever they visit any of the government hospitals for medical treatment.

A release signed by the Permanent Secretary, Health Service Commission, Dr. Ademuyiwa Benjamin Eniayewun, said that “Vacancies to be filled include posts for Consultants, Registrars, Medical and Dental officers, Health Records officers, Pharmacists, Nurses, Medical Laboratory Scientists and Physiotherapists.

Others are Radiographers, Optometrists, Dental Therapists and Technologists, Medical Laboratory and Dental Technicians as well as House Officers and Interns.

Eniayewun stated further that all applicants are expected to apply online, from Monday, August 16, 2021, to Saturday, September 4, 2021, through the Commission’s portal at http://www.lshscrecruitment.com.ng, adding that only shortlisted candidates will, however, be contacted for the computer-based test and interview.

Similarly, the Permanent Secretary also revealed that the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Sanwo-Olu, has given his approval for the upgrade of five comprehensive hospital centres in the State to General Hospitals.

According to him, the affected Hospital Centres are those in Onikan, Harvey Road, Ebute-Metta, Ijede and Ketu-Ejirin.

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4442110199143545&id=492378324116772

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by OssyMalik: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
I use this medium to thank the Governor for the new Health Centre at Okerube Ikotun which is s named after him.
I am also grateful for the Abaranje road which he has started construction.

Eko oni Baje

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by Chaandicy(f): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nice
Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nice one from Lagos State.
A country within a country.

God bless Lagos State.
God bless Nigeria.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
OssyMalik:
I use this medium to thank the Governor for the new Health Centre at Okerube Ikotun which is s named after him.

Eko oni Baje
.....o baje ti

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by Lamasta(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Issorite cool Eko o ni baje

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by smile11s(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
Even the current general hospitals no get levels and you’re upgrading more shit hole hospitals to be called general hospitals. Yeye dey smell
Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by GeneralPula: 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
Good one..

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by janed0e: 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
I hope facilities will be improved too

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by Judolisco(m): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nice one from Mr sanwo-olu... Are doctors back from strike arbi na native doctors go work for there?

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by SheriffDTrader(m): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
Good one

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by Oracleforce: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
Another minuscule project from one of Jagaban boys...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by akinmusi(m): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Amd please equip them sincerely.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Thunder strike Buhari yansh!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by 9jaRealist: 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by suolboy(m): 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
This is a good Mr. Governor. We in Abuja are also pleading with the minister to increase the number of General Hospital, because the existing ones are not meeting up with the increasing population in Abuja and environs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by adioolayi(m): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nice one Governor Sanwolu....Truly, Harvey road is ready to be a General Hospital...services there is far more than a Primary Health Centre

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by adioolayi(m): 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
smile11s:
Even the current general hospitals no get levels and you’re upgrading more shit hole hospitals to be called general hospitals. Yeye dey smell

Lagos State General hospitals Yes, the standard is not what should be..and they are improving them...but Lagos State has the best healthcare system in this Country

12 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by barcaboi(m): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
smile11s:
Wch one no get levels?

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by clothingonline(m): 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
OssyMalik:

Eko oni Baje
I was impressed when I saw the long forgotten road they should complete it in 1yrs and link the hospital road to Igando with bridge Lagos needs alternative road

Sanwo Olu if you do this your name will be in gold in Alimosho

Men clothing payment on delivery check signature

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by aieromon(m): 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
These facilities have been providing comprehensive services commensurate to a secondary health centre.

The official upgrade is commendable and long overdue.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by RichDad1(m): 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
Oracleforce:
Another minuscule project from one of Jagaban boys...
I’m sure the general hospitals in your town cannot measure to these Health Centers.
Keepranting

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by tolaade1960: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lasg is trying but needs to fasten the medical attention in the hospital.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by Demolism: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
God bless Governor of Lagos State.

Eko oni baje oooooo

Onikan Health Centre a wonderful place with good record of health care services and positive results.

I salute Governor Babajide Sanwoolu for this great move.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by sapientia(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Paper upgrade

Nigeria have not upgraded her health sector for years

Just that Nigerians are always quick to worship and praise mediocrity

smile11s:

I doubt if they know what is a standard general hospital.

How can you upgrade a health centre that is already operating at minimal level of a health centre
Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
smile11s:
Go and build your own

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by Jman06(m): 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
That's a governor that thinks and works for his people. Not the educated illiterates we have in the southeast that would wait for an outbreak of a disease before they work on public health infrastructures. Igbos are cursed with fools as leaders tbh

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by smile11s(m): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
Go and build your own

I will by the grace of God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Early Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Sokoto / Sanwo-Olu: I Will End Apapa Gridlock Within My First 60 Days In Office / Odili Passport: Court Fines Immigration ₦2M, AGF Malami To Discipline Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.