Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals (13686 Views)

Gov. Nwifuru Buys SUVs For All Doctors In Ebonyi General Hospitals (Photos) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. / Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by techWriter1: 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nice two from Lagos State. A region within a region. God god Lagos State.God god Nigeria.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
smile11s:

I will by the grace of God
okay o.

It had better be standard when you do

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by Jimasun: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
I don't think Abia state has built a new hospital since 1840BC grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by smile11s(m): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
okay o.

It had better be standard when you do

Amen God will make it happen.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
smile11s:

Amen God will make it happen.
Na so
Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by Kurukuzio: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
smile11s:
Even the current general hospitals no get levels and you’re upgrading more shit hole hospitals to be called general hospitals. Yeye dey smell
Shane on you.... Check well, the governor of ur state can't even buy drugs for any Primary Health center
Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by harmony75: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
Great idea when you've a wife as a medical doctor �❤
Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by smile11s(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kurukuzio:

Shane on you.... Check well, the governor of ur state can't even buy drugs for any Primary Health center

Lagos state get wicked money. So much is expected .

FYI it’s shame not shane
Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by atonement12: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
Long overdue, but better late than never!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by Jsucre(m): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
smile11s:
Even the current general hospitals no get levels and you’re upgrading more shit hole hospitals to be called general hospitals. Yeye dey smell
appreciate the little
Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by LadyMedina25(f): 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
Harvey road health center Yaba is now a general hospital ohh thank God I have a card already while in school..
The first government health institution that will serve you and attend to you sooo fast, from Admission, to speaking with the Doctor to diagnosis to the doctor and to the pharmacy... you are done.. the
Only thing that might delay is cus some tests give results after days..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by CioAngels(f): 7:35am On Aug 16, 2021
naptu2:

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4442110199143545&id=492378324116772
Ha. Thank you, they all have been overdue, if I can remember, I think I used the Onikan health centre in the 70s also, Ebute metta while at Ago Ajayi Methodist school, also in the 70s.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by Okoroawusa: 7:40am On Aug 16, 2021
There are two states in Nigeria and they are Lagos and Others.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals by naptu2: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2021
Vacancies to fill positions in those hospitals.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable / Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP / Buhari Cancels Restoration Of INTELS' Pilotage Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.