Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

Modern Day Music And Olden Day Music, Which One Did You Prefer? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Modern Day Music And Olden Day Music, Which One Did You Prefer? (300 Views)

No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? / Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? / BENEFITS OF USING POULTRY BATTERY CAGES IN MODERN DAY CHICKEN REARING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modern Day Music And Olden Day Music, Which One Did You Prefer? by obembet(f): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Sometimes I wonder the kind of message our modern musicians are passing to their fans and I hardly get any meaningful message.

I remember Some years back when one musician drop songs tilted Kolo-Mental, another one drop Am a Cow

I do ask my self, why all this noise called music compare to Olden days Songs where you will understand the message, the beat. Infact you can easily mention all thier instrument unlike this modern days.

I remember when my dad use to play song of those legend like King Sunny Ade, Chief Ebenezer Obey, Chief Stephen Osita Osadebe,
Oliver De Coque, Fela Anikulapo kuti etc..

Even those foreign blues., Phil Collins, Michael Bolton, Michael lean to rock, Celine Dion, Boys2 men etc.

Whenever you listen to their songs, you will easily understand the message. But it seems most youth prefer those modern days.

So which one did you prefer?

Source: obembet

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44

Re: Modern Day Music And Olden Day Music, Which One Did You Prefer? by iamtardey: 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Modern everyday everyday
Re: Modern Day Music And Olden Day Music, Which One Did You Prefer? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
It all depends on the occasion and the mood though.

But most people know that the olden days music are the best.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Modern Day Music And Olden Day Music, Which One Did You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 17, 2021
Music can be defined as a vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) combined in such a way as to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion

They lyrics doesn't have to make any sense.
Re: Modern Day Music And Olden Day Music, Which One Did You Prefer? by obembet(f): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2021
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Cup Communications Aisha Buhari Cup: Loc Inspects Mobolaji Johnson / Twitter Is Now Have A Glitch / Has It Ever Happen To You?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.