Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

The Angelic Slap - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Angelic Slap (556 Views)

If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu / Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! / "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Angelic Slap by Lostchild(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
A NL said to me that, God will not allow her to marry a man who will not lay a hand on her. She said this because she doesn't understand the severity of God. If the Amighty will allow even his angels to be very brutal, then it is permissable for a man to be a bit brutal to keep his family in check.

I once encounter a prophetic service where a prophet asked a demon, how old are you? In respond the demon respond in anger, who are you to ask me how old I am? The demon also ask, are you even up to fifty that you are asking me about my age?

One of the mistering but waring angelic being went straight to the demon, and give the demon a very hot dirty slap. The demon scream and close his mouth. The prophet ask? why do you close your mouth? The demon replied, an angel slap me for being disrespectful.

I began to laugh because I, myself no longer tolerate insanity.

THE MESSAGE

MEN: You are never in any day permitted to maltreat your wife. I Repeat, you are not permitted to maltreat you wife. Even the good book command you to love your wife and the good book command your wife to respect you and submit to you.

It is some times normal if your wife do desrespect you, but when your wife began to disrespect you to be point of insulting you; You are very permitted to give her a dirty slap.

I repeat; feel free to code, reset and re-program her mouth with a dirty slap. Any time she wants to insult you, she will remember the hot slap you gave her and maintain herself.

It is not a sin but a principle you have no choice but apply as the alpha man.

WOMEN: Your keypad insult is highly welcome
Re: The Angelic Slap by Lostchild(m): 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
WOMEN: Before God will give to you any Angelic man to marry, God will discipline you woman with suffering and disappointment just to work you, so that you will not kill the man with your rotten character.
Re: The Angelic Slap by greenie77: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
So when the man begins to show hatred to the wife, to the point of treating her like a slave, like an object....is she very permitted to "add" something to his food to help reset his brain? At least both are applying what they have edge over.

Vawulence comes in different colours. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Angelic Slap by Lostchild(m): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
greenie77:
So when the man begins to show hatred to the wife, to the point of treating her like a slave, like an object....is she very permitted to "add" something to his food to help reset his brain? At least both are applying what they have edge over.

Vawulence comes in different colours. cheesy

Are you telling me you will poison your hubby because he slap you?

Are you telling me a slap has become hatred?

What about God who command angels to struck herod dead?

Is God an hateful person?
Re: The Angelic Slap by greenie77: 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lostchild:

Are you telling me you will poison your hubby because he slap you?

Are you telling me a slap has become hatred?

What about God who command angels to struck herod dead?

Is God an hateful person?

No, slapping means love in your world. Since your slapping is not intended to kill her, your wife "adding" something to your food will not be intended to kill you as you are both helping each other achieve factory setting! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Angelic Slap by Lostchild(m): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
wink
Re: The Angelic Slap by Lostchild(m): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
greenie77:

No, slapping means love in your world. Since your slapping is not intended to kill her, your wife "adding" something to your food will not be intended to kill you as you are both helping each other achieve factory setting! cheesy cheesy

What do you want to add to his food? and what will that poison treatment do to him?
Re: The Angelic Slap by greenie77: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lostchild:

What do you want to add to his food? and what will that poison treatment do to him?

That is a question for the woman you will marry and intend giving angelic slaps, will be answering. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Angelic Slap by anthonyuncle(m): 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
you have looked for their trouble,
they are coming for you

2 Likes

Re: The Angelic Slap by Lostchild(m): 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
greenie77:

That is a question for the woman you will marry and intend giving angelic slaps, will be answering. cheesy

No possible

Even if I slap my dolly, she will not go that your way (poison)
Re: The Angelic Slap by greenie77: 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lostchild:

No possible

Even if I slap my dolly, she will not go that your way (poison)

Okay, wishing you a safe slapping of your dolly. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Angelic Slap by Lostchild(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
anthonyuncle:
you have looked for their trouble,
they are coming for you

All the NL women don curse me tire and I dey wait for more cursing.

Na mormal
Re: The Angelic Slap by Lostchild(m): 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
cool

(1) (Reply)

Which State Have The Most Nairalander / How Do Bar A Family Member From Benefit From Your Wealth When You Die / Am I Changing For The Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.