Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu (1024 Views)

Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) / Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu by jumper524(m): 9:09am On Aug 07, 2023
How to leave your husbands house in short notice
I am old enough to be a mother-in-law and I have a son that can marry this minute if he so wish so I am more than qualified to speak on this issue.

If I should slap my daughter-in-law or potential one, she MUST ensure she gives me back double and walk away if my son supports nonsense

What the hell do you people think marriage confer on you? The right to be evil and wicked?
https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1688271047215222784?s=19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu by successmatters(m): 9:09am On Aug 07, 2023
Your topic is very different from what the woman wrote.

This is gross misrepresentation of facts, Aisha Yusufu never said she will slap her mother inlaw, she only said she will like to be slapped double if she slaps her daughter inlaw.

9 Likes

Re: If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu by socialmediaman: 9:11am On Aug 07, 2023
Re: If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu by jumper524(m): 9:12am On Aug 07, 2023
Imagine my wife slapping my mother cos my mom slapped her first?
Nah!!
I'll rather it doesn't happen cos as a matter of fact, I can never slap anybody old enough to be my father even if they slap me first.
Should my wife try what I won't do to her parent to my own parent! I'm so sorry I just won't take it and I sure can't guarantee my next line of action.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu by illicit(m): 9:12am On Aug 07, 2023
That's not what she said...

4 Likes

Re: If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu by successmatters(m): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2023
jumper524:
Imagine my wife slapping my mother cos my mom slapped her first?
Nah!!
I'll rather it doesn't happen cos as a matter of fact, I can never slap anybody old enough to be my father even if they slap me first.
Should my wife try what I won't do to her parent to my own parent! I'm so sorry I just won't take it and I sure can't guarantee my next line of action.

Bitterness has blinded you. Just because she's Obidient doesn't mean your bile must rise whenever she says a right thing.

Caution yourself and learn how to behave sometimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu by jumper524(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2023
successmatters:

Bitterness has blinded you.
bitterness?
For goodness sake!!
If you can tolerate your mom being slapped by others cos she did the wrong thing, bros make bitterness blind me cos I can't tolerate it as I'll never do same to other peoples parent.
I hold my parent in high regards, thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu by successmatters(m): 9:18am On Aug 07, 2023
illicit:
That's not what she said...

The mind of every drug baron supporter has been condemned by drugs, they cannot reason straight. See as he is trying hard to rubbish an honest woman who has a clear opinion. This is what we saw when the campaigns were on, Obidients will say a different thing and haters will change it and say a different thing.

It's very shameless of them to do so.
Re: If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu by successmatters(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2023
jumper524:
bitterness?
For goodness sake!!
If you can tolerate your mom being slapped by others cos she did the wrong thing, bros make bitterness blind me cos I can't tolerate it as I'll never do same to other peoples parent.

Why are you so bitter to change the woman's words and still be claiming right after being corrected. You are a very bitter minded, foul spirited, vile person filled with bile and mischief.

People like you are not supposed to be having contacts with other sane humans.

1 Like

Re: If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu by wittywriter: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2023
Don't even allow it to get to that.....peeps should endeavor to avoid see finish.
successmatters:

This is gross misrepresentation of facts, Aisha Yusufu never said she will slap her mother inlaw, she only said she will like to be slapped double if she slaps her daughter inlaw.
It's actually a coincides but OP states it in a direct form as posted inversely on Twitter by Aisha.

Wittyness

1 Like

Re: If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu by successmatters(m): 9:22am On Aug 07, 2023
Nigerians should watch their backs when they are near anyone who claims to be an APC supporter, these people can turn violent without provocation and even kill people, what other thing could be considered madness of not a propensity to attack an innocent person?

1 Like

Re: If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu by Danisaint112(m): 9:24am On Aug 07, 2023
Okay I don't support her on this one.

In as much as I hate it when mother in-laws play god and disrespect their daughter in-law just because the feel they have an upper hand, I even hate it more when a woman slaps or fight her mother inlaw.

If my mom should slap you as my wife (which I know she can never do) kindly wait for me to get back to resolve the issue as a man (definitely sending her out and punishing her with love and respect).

But when you go fighting her to proof a point I will definitely not find it cool. I don't think any right thinking human will.

Both parties will be punished but my wife will be punished more for disrespecting me and her.

I don't hit women. Never. But will definitely serve her one of the numerous marital punishment for wives that would make her not to ever repeat such in her life again.

Like how would she feel if I hit hers (her mom) because she slapped me?πŸ™„

Unless in war, hitting someone old enough to give birth to you is crossing the line for me and a total act of disrespect. Period.

1 Like

Re: If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu by jumper524(m): 9:24am On Aug 07, 2023
successmatters:

Why are you so bitter to change the woman's words and still be claiming right after being corrected. You are a very bitter minded, foul spirited, vile person filled with bile and mischief.

People like you are not supposed to be having contacts with other sane humans.
See how bitter you sound, yet you call everyone bitter. Yea the headline is sightly sugar quoted but its not a different statement from what she said as you term it.
And mind you it's not bitterness, if you justify what she said, you cant be on same page with what I said cos I clearly opposed her negative advice in disguise of independent thinking.
Goodluck enjoying her advice, but its just not for me.

1 Like

Re: If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu by TemplarLandry: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2023
A deranged goat.
Re: If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu by successmatters(m): 9:27am On Aug 07, 2023
jumper524:

See how bitter you sound, yet you call everyone bitter. Yea the headline is sightly sugar quoted but its not a different statement from what she said as you term it.
And mind you it's not bitterness, if you justify what she said, you cant be on same page with what I said cos I clearly opposed her negative advice in disguise of independent thinking.
Goodluck enjoying her advice, but its just not for me.

My brother, every attempt to sugar coat another person's comment to paint her in bad light is wrong. Please stop it. This could be termed character assassination.

Whatever thing she said is her opinion, and she has her own reasons for having her stand, when she doesn't say something explicitly, let's give her her respects, if not, we are no different than animals.
Re: If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu by Westerhoffe(m): 9:27am On Aug 07, 2023
Make una continue slapping unasleves…
It's a slapping spree.
Slap me, I slap you.
Generation of slappers and slappees.
Re: If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu by talented321: 10:05am On Aug 07, 2023
Normal'' I don't think any woman i put for house can slap my mother when i am still alive'' i don't think.

1 Like

Re: If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu by jmoore(m): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2023
jumper524:
bitterness?
For goodness sake!!

Professor of high regards. Na only parents be human beings?
Others are animals that deserved to be slapped and should tolerate receiving a slap.

You should hold your wife in 'low' regards, abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu by Ensa777(f): 11:33am On Aug 07, 2023
Op go back to school.
Are you an Alumni of the 79 Bauchi schools with 1 teacher each,cos clearly you lack comprehension!
Re: If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu by Psady(m): 11:55am On Aug 07, 2023
For those in support of Aisha opinion, I wish u find urself in such scenario ,because she supports Ur party , she's right?
Re: If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu by Myer(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
successmatters:

All in a bid to get sensational captions, they spread lies.
I'm so glad Eniola Badmus set an example. And I hope more celebrities follow suit.

While I don't support Aisha Yesufu's reply, thr bigger blame is on the mother-in-law who slapped some one else's adult daughter simply because she married her son.

Instead of returning the slap there are better ways of addressing such issue. She should simoly not say a word and wait for the husband to come or call him on the phone to report the issue to him.

She should let the son handle his mom. His response would determine her next course of action.

This is why marriage is not only between a man and a woman but the man's family and the woman's family.
Please we should pray to marry into good homes.
If not, we should be prepared for spiritual warfare. Only God can help this kind of wrongs. Because if the foundation is destroyed, what can the righteous do?

God help repair our marriages. I'm so excited by the ongoing powerful move of God in breaking ancestral and generational curses in marriages.
Please this is the best time to pray for your homes and join church programs with the intention to encounter Christ for yourself and cry for His help over your self and your family.
Re: If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu by Dtruthspeaker: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
successmatters:

Na the atheists way!
Re: If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu by jmoore(m): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
Psady:
For those in support of Aisha opinion, I wish u find urself in such scenario ,because she supports Ur party , she's right?

You want your daughter to be slapped?

1 Like

Re: If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2023
jumper524:
β–  Imagine my wife slapping my mother cos my mom slapped her first?
Nah!!

So your mother has a right to assault another Hyman being but that human being has no right to defend themselves? Wetin she no fit try on a stranger outside you come feel say because you marry woman, your mother can then use her a punching bag? I blame those people who do this day no dey call police on those who assault them. undecided

1 Like

Re: If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu by Psady(m): 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
jmoore:

You want your daughter to be slapped?
if it happens so ok, but retaliating to someone in person of her mother in-law (above her in age) is a no no!

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is A Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area / Polygyny: Matters Arising / Lies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.