Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,655 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! (46186 Views)

Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce / Mum And Daughter Were Asked To Leave The Supermarket For ‘inappropriate’ Crop To / Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by CPofAfrica: 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
A group of Nigerian children - boys were asked to slap a girl.
See how these kids reacted to the subject of violence against women.

If kids know it's wrong, you should too. Every Nigerian adult should too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thmekJVC9IY

Video credit - Child Protectors Africa

Twitter: https://twitter.com/CPofAfrica
Instagram: https://instagram.com/CPofAfrica
Facebook: https://facebook.com/CPofAfrica

PLEASE LIKE & SHARE OUR VIDEO

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by PoliteActivist: 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
Exactly
Though I think it's staged

See, I'm FTC and I'm not even making any noise about it. It's like I hardly even notice it. Not all these people that will be shouting FTC! FTC!! I am just cool and collected, like it's no big deal. You don't see me bragging and giving shoutouts to all my peeps. I am FIRST TO COMMENT. Not second, not third, the VERY FIRST TO COMMENT. People are wondering what gave me the insight, the dexterity, yet I'm just like "no biggie"

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Raysleek: 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Catch them young. Once the mindsets are right from a very young age it will be hard to corrupt them

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by PoliteActivist: 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
Raysleek:
Catch them young. Once the mindsets are right from a very young age it will be hard to corrupt them

Kids learn by example not words. If they see their dad regularly hitting their mum that's what they'd fo

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Raysleek: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
PoliteActivist:

Kids learn by example not words. If they see their dad regularly hitting their mum that's what they'd fo
Kids learn by words and examples.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by PoliteActivist: 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
Raysleek:

Kids learn by words and examples.

A Kid's character is set by age 7, by the time he really starts paying attention to words

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Raysleek: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
PoliteActivist:

A Kid's character is set by age 7, by the time he really starts paying attention to words
Kids learn by words and action. You can only even teach a child how to speak by speaking to him or her. If you train a new born baby by telling him a cow is a dog and a goat is a mango he will definitely grow up calling a cow a dog and a goat a mango

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Pavore9: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
Love the video. Toxic masculinity and femininity are clear reflection of insecurity.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by lilmax(m): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
no one should be slapped man or woman

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by pesty100(m): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
Don't try this with senator abbo's children

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by ironheart(m): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ah, these boys of now a days are female, dont try that with my generation.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by superior1: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
Dont mind all those yeye toxic masculinity screamers

We train our boys to respect and protect women here
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by nelszx: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
We (Male folk) know it's wrong and we don't subscribe to it but these days women will hold a man and give him a slap to his face and be asking him "do your worse".
Only a crazy man will raise his hand against a woman unprovoked

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by betterpikinn: 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by ednut1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Victor1883(m): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
Corrrect
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by CountOlaf: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
How about violence against men?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by dangoteinlaw: 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
It's not good to slap a woman first cool

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) / 9 Children Raised by Animals. / Sex After Child Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.