Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos (53780 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) / Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by Chijeep(m): 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
K
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by 1Pivafoj: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
THREE[ODD]+ KICKOFF TONIGHT ;

STAKE #50,000 AND WIN #150,000
STAKE #100,000 AND WIN #300,000

PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;

WHATS-AP;
0 8 1 2 2 7 2 1 8 1 1
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by Imustnottalk: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
The advantage of early birth

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by FashionCookie(f): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Una 4 tell d other one make she throway her breast finish 4 outside.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by MufasaLion: 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

The small goddess of foolish generations

Yeyebrities,

Bad people in door, nice people outdoor

You're so bitter!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by MufasaLion: 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
YorubaNinja:
Useless Olosho... angry

You can't even smell her daughter's panties. Dumbo!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by DOTian: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
The daughter standing at the left is generously sumptuous..
I must confess...
Can't help it..

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by costell(m): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
fine people
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by tfelicityk(m): 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Cute
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
Beautiful ❤️

Well, for your UK used and new smart TV sets and soundbars, check my signature.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by Skillsnigeria: 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by streetsoldier1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
she sha ended up raising an irresponsible son carrying dreads in the name of fashion. mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by Torosk1(m): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Old olosho grin

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by Thebraveman: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by emsco(m): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
This omotala get mad hips, met her around 2016 on the set of alter Ego.
The woman vex sound man, sound man no send am, the guy para for Omotola that day.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by Corroro: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
wow, beautiful family.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by explosiveskull(m): 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

The small goddess of foolish generations

Yeyebrities,

Bad people in door, nice people outdoor

Buhari have made your life enjoy sadness, why are you this angry with life?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by Debra911(f): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
traihit:

Yeah... it's good. But isn't it better that we pursue legacies that will survive beyond our generation? I mean, after our generation is gone, who will remember all these? But when we have sound legacies like the great men and women we read about, I think that's better.

We should seek that more...
Best comment ever!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by HitRun(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
I can tell from the pictures that the daughter on the left is outgoing and the one at the back, a conservative.

The one for left fit don tear eye sef.

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
Yoruba ppl and dirty are like Igbos and peace....

...Sorry if I hurt your feelings oooo
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by ubee(m): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Some people dey try sha. You go just post your family photos to the world into forever access to all.
I can even understand for famous people like Omotola who have lost their anonymity.
The one wey dey surprise my na when ordinary individuals go do same for Facebook.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by ubee(m): 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
Igbos do not have a reputation as peaceful people, so what are you getting at?
That Yoruba's are some of the neatest people on earth?
NwaIgboBoy:
Yoruba ppl and dirty are like Igbos and peace....

...Sorry if I hurt your feelings oooo

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
traihit:

Yeah... it's good. But isn't it better that we pursue legacies that will survive beyond our generation? I mean, after our generation is gone, who will remember all these? But when we have sound legacies like the great men and women we read about, I think that's better.

We should seek that more...
This is deep!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by ubee(m): 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
What do you mean by this statement abeg?
Explain.
MufasaLion:

You can't even smell her daughter's panties. Dumbo!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
ubee:
Igbos do not have a reputation as peaceful people, so what are you getting at?
That Yoruba's are some of the neatest people on earth?

Ok bro, e choke you!!!

So sorry !
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by MufasaLion: 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
YorubaNinja:

I ain't a pedophile like you, bro... Thanks. cool

Nigga is pained.
Let me finish the sentence for you.
... not to talk of her panties
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by MufasaLion: 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
ubee:
What do you mean by this statement abeg?
Explain.

I meant that dude doesn't even stand a chance to get to be with the daughters, talkesss of been with Omotola herself.

Slut-shaming a woman that ain't even a slut. That guy is sick.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Munagor & Harry B Anyanwu: When Elders Are High On Weed (Pic) / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Are Expecting Their First Child / PHOTO: E- Money's Golden Dining Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.