Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,399 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Is The 3rd Batch, The Last For First Bank. Please Very Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is The 3rd Batch, The Last For First Bank. Please Very Urgent (887 Views)

ONEAL INC Texted Me For Interveiw On The 3rd July / Diamond Bank,please Call Me For Trainning! / Oceanic Bank Please(exactly 5 Monnth Today) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The 3rd Batch, The Last For First Bank. Please Very Urgent by debetmx(m): 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2007
Does any one in the house have an idea if there is another list from first bank
Re: Is The 3rd Batch, The Last For First Bank. Please Very Urgent by Dayveed: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2007
dont worry, there will be more list
Re: Is The 3rd Batch, The Last For First Bank. Please Very Urgent by loparino: 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2007
There will surely be a subsequent batch, that I am well sure of. I think they should start their training in late July or early September.
Thank you very much!

Yours,
Loparino
Re: Is The 3rd Batch, The Last For First Bank. Please Very Urgent by loparino: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2007
Our God, He shall not abandon us at this point!
After all, we've come too far from where we started from and he hasn't brought us this far to leave us,
We shall make it
No matter what
We cannot be put down
For we are indomitable
And Children of God we are
And Children of God we shall be
When we shall see His great Light
We shall not be disappointed
God shall help us and that at the break of day
And we shall make it
And we shall put down the walls of defeat
And oppression, and shame, and ignobleness
And we shall join with the everlasting choir
To sing the words of the song: 'Tis well, tis well
So it is and so shall it be
Forever and ever
Amen!
Re: Is The 3rd Batch, The Last For First Bank. Please Very Urgent by bigfred(m): 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2007
I say a big AMEN to that!
Re: Is The 3rd Batch, The Last For First Bank. Please Very Urgent by omoya(f): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2007
VERY URGENT! fellow naiara lander,i did first bank interview at ibadan.i want to know if anybody has been called from ibadan.also i want to know if there is another badge.
Re: Is The 3rd Batch, The Last For First Bank. Please Very Urgent by bruce(m): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2007
I say The BIGGEST AMEN to that.

God is indeed and will always be Faithful to His Children!!!
Re: Is The 3rd Batch, The Last For First Bank. Please Very Urgent by tydare: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2007
hi landers, i want 2 assure u there's surely a 4th batch.am so sure because right now am in the training school in jos,and i know of someone who was defferd to the next batch. our batch ends on the 10th of august. so the next batch shud be towards end of august, i guess. for those waiting, God'll favour u like he did me. though the training is very intense, infact it's a real school wit test every end of the week but then God that brought us this far will see us thru. av also bin invited for gfair but i think i'll settle for this one cos the 'Big one'(FirstBank) is really getting bigger and u know as the saying goes 'A bird at hand is better than thousands in the forest. wish u guys all the best and tanks for all the infos and thanks seun for setting this forum, it's encouraging and rewarding. God bless u!!!
Re: Is The 3rd Batch, The Last For First Bank. Please Very Urgent by innocee: 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2007
by Gods grace dier is going to be first batch and i will be there in jesus name.
Re: Is The 3rd Batch, The Last For First Bank. Please Very Urgent by LOBINTO: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2007
really want to know may be anybody has been called 4rm ibadan center 2.Any of my friend has not been called 4rm d center
Re: Is The 3rd Batch, The Last For First Bank. Please Very Urgent by loparino: 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2007
Thanks T.ydare.
I gues it's just a further confirmation of the voice within.
That is why I am doubly sure my name is on the last batch.

It shall be well!
It is well - even tho' we be in the well!
I say it is well, nevertheless!

All that is within me cries out, it is well!
For He will never forget His own!
He shall yet go out with our armies
And we shall not flag!
And we shall not fail!
And we shall not be ashamed!
And we shall triumph at last!
Yes, at last, we shall surely triumph!

And as His love constraineth us
We believe that the day is nigh
And indeed soon to come
When we shall behold Him in His glory

For we shall reign with Him
And we shall join that victorious choir
And sing the words of that immortal song

Here we come! Here we come!!
The company of the triumphant!
With much thanksgiving
We have seen the glory of the coming King
And indeed it is well!!
Re: Is The 3rd Batch, The Last For First Bank. Please Very Urgent by loparino: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2007
Please Landers, I would like us all to keep hope alive as we await this wonderly job: our medicals shortlist first and them our letter of induction and ultimately our letter of employment!
Thanks for your kindly co-operation!
I love everyone of us!
Re: Is The 3rd Batch, The Last For First Bank. Please Very Urgent by asanibola: 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2007
Hi
I am doubly sure that there is going to be fourth batch and iam sure that as many of us that believe in GOD for our names to be there will surely laugh. This is because the GOD i am serving is the GOD of the whole universe and the GOD of all flesh in whom NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. Therefore, keep hope alive and get your things ready for training school come August ending. CHEERSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. IT IS WELL.
Re: Is The 3rd Batch, The Last For First Bank. Please Very Urgent by amajor: 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2007
my broda, i'm in d same situatn wit u. though i strongly believ dat dier wil be 4th batch. and 4 dos of us dat had ours in ibadan, i knw they wil  cal us because i had mine in ibadan 2 and still waiting 2 be cald.i knw  dat GOD never forsakes HIS OWN  and HE will not forsake us cos we've come too far for GOD to give up on us. HE can never, i repeat NEVER abandone us.I also say a very resounding Amen to all the prayers said. ours will be a testimony  in jesus name! Amen .lets keep keeping the faith ,it shall be alright!
Re: Is The 3rd Batch, The Last For First Bank. Please Very Urgent by westlaws: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2007
Hi all,
I am in third batch training in lag.
There is going to be 4th batch
All the best.
Re: Is The 3rd Batch, The Last For First Bank. Please Very Urgent by loparino: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2007
With due respect to all in the house, I am using this gracious opportunity to claim the number one slot in the 4th batch of lists.
If u get sense, claim ur own too while offer lasts!

(1) (Reply)

Uac Foods Test Format Plz / Iv For Nbc Test / Southern Pride Hotel In Ph Urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.