Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos (10373 Views)

Edo Govt Mourns 11 Travellers Killed In Benin-Lagos Expressway Accident / Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing / 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by Kenturkey048(m): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Plateau or Jos is a Muslim state

Why are you guys killing yourselves?

Fulanis killing fulanis?

Why

You are gone my brother...
Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by Maxwell08: 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Plateau or Jos is a Muslim state

Why are you guys killing yourselves?

Fulanis killing fulanis?

Why
Stop smoking, is not good for your health.
Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by MalcoImX: 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
aminusodiq:
u no get sense
Not as senseless as to be irresponsible.
Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by MrColdsweat: 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
ComrdDRS1:

I thought you were claiming Igbo..

The death pain you, you no even fit hide your identity anymore

That juliusmalema guy has been deceiving people he's from anambra
Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by janvier27(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
Baawaa:

Are you sure of this story

One thing I know for sure in that story is that the road where it happened has no connection at all with Ondo & it's quite strange for them to be on that route. Again I know that area has been attacked severally and several have been killed in scores. I heard the story about the coffin & ammunitions but of course can't verify.

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by Caregiver053: 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
Why do we Christians lie about every thing? Is it for God or themselves?
What do we gain by lying?

I'm from Akoko in Ondo State and I know some of the people killed by you Terrorist in Plateau just because they are Muslims. We Yoruba Christians hate you and condemn your evil actions. May God visit you and your family with more calamity except you repent and confess your sins.
Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by Owologbo(m): 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
obyrich:
Did I in anyway insinuate the Irigwe Youths killed the Muslims? Yes, there are pictures and videos of dead bodies of the murdered muslims. You have seen them. If anything, the OP acknowledges they were killed by the Irigwe youths. His argument is that the muslims are villains on evil mission with heavy ammunition and not innocent worshippers as reported in the media. That's why I demanded video evidence before I can believe the story.
They are both stories anyway.
Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 17, 2021
MalcoImX:
Who do we believe now, the criminals' (as championed by iPoB and anti-Muslim terrorists) or the official version?

If by official version you mean the one released by the govt, then from history that version is definitely a lie. But you can believe anyone you want to believe.
Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 17, 2021
obyrich:
Not true. While the 'elimination' was going on, someone would have recorded a video. If people can record video of accident victims who need urgent help to save their lives, why will they not record a coffin filled with guns? Did you not see the video of police people accused of causing accident yesterday. Someone has the guts to run after them and record. Bros something is fishy in the story.

People recording accident victims are not under the threat of extermination. That analogy misses the point by a country mile. Did the Foolanis have video records of their attacks on those people? I understand your point, but that region is mighty tensed up, and video recording will be the least hobby of those involved in the war.
Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by immortal2: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2021
I believe your narration. I take what comes from the SW press with a pinch of salt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source / Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities / APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.