Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,375 members, 7,868,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Taliban's Mullah Baradar To Be Afghanistan New President As Ashraf Ghani Resigns - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban's Mullah Baradar To Be Afghanistan New President As Ashraf Ghani Resigns (2067 Views)

Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" / Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban's Mullah Baradar To Be Afghanistan New President As Ashraf Ghani Resigns by Emu4life(m): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
chiiraq802:

But you're in a country where small Fulani boys carries Assault riffle. even your gworo president and Fulani cabinets can't do without America and the west.
U just assumed I'm currently in Nigeria? Olodogrin
Re: Taliban's Mullah Baradar To Be Afghanistan New President As Ashraf Ghani Resigns by chiiraq802(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
Emu4life:

U just assumed I'm currently in Nigeria? Olodogrin

Aaaahhh....you don even japa self(wetin Buhari no go cause)... your own better.

Your Islamic brother government dey show us pepper here but God pass them.
and i hope you're in a Muslim country oooo...
Re: Taliban's Mullah Baradar To Be Afghanistan New President As Ashraf Ghani Resigns by viczo(m): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
FarahAideed:
So the democrat party of America is go to sit down and allow this happen....its clear they endorse the takeover
American don't have time for any country dey have try for afgans now it's time to put America's first
Re: Taliban's Mullah Baradar To Be Afghanistan New President As Ashraf Ghani Resigns by cocolacec(m): 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
VEXT:

Keep blaming America..All of these countries have something in common,which is "Islam"
Is Vietnam a Muslim country?
Re: Taliban's Mullah Baradar To Be Afghanistan New President As Ashraf Ghani Resigns by Taba21: 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
airminem:
Taliban that have no respect for human right. The taliban forces have no mercy for the young girls in Afgan.

Are they not more better than the ritualist in Nigeria
Re: Taliban's Mullah Baradar To Be Afghanistan New President As Ashraf Ghani Resigns by Taba21: 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
slowice:

You are correct.... In months to come, many taliban fighters will find nothing exciting anywhere in Afghanistan and they will look for excitement elsewhere

Read more about Taliban
Re: Taliban's Mullah Baradar To Be Afghanistan New President As Ashraf Ghani Resigns by Taba21: 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Faiththatworks:
It's scary to think of what these talibani terrorist will do in Afghanistan,their first reign in Afghanistan breed terriorists that were distributed all over the world to commit acts of terror.
These people will never renounce the hardcore conservative Islamic practices,hisbah in Nigeria is child's play compared to what's about to happen in Afghanistan,I'm sure even Saudi Arabia is cringing with what's about to come.
For the sake of peace,I hope Qatar has some level of influence on the leaders of these terrorist group, everyone knows Qatar has been quietly supporting them.
I hope the few times they went to Qatar for their meetings with foreign governments,they saw what civilization looks like.
But my mind tells me these terrorist are about to unleash Terriosm upgrade 5.0 on the whole world.
God help the whole world.

Apocalypse
Re: Taliban's Mullah Baradar To Be Afghanistan New President As Ashraf Ghani Resigns by Taba21: 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
FarahAideed:
So the democrat party of America is go to sit down and allow this happen....its clear they endorse the takeover

They also endorsed Vietnamese war, Somalia, Cuba etc
This is beyond the American government

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Republican Candidate Herman Cain Vs Obama In The Presidential Election / The Painfully Simple Reason Christians Voted For Donald Trump / The America That CNN And Others Dont Want You To See - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.