Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

"Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" (38893 Views)

Nengi Entered The Shower With Ozo & Invited Trickytee - Ka3na / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / "Its Very Cool Sirdee Was Replaced With Joe For Eviction" - Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by Sholaco: 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
Useless people
Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by resenne(f): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
A president is a public servant. We employed him and he owns us that piece of information which he’s obligated to reveal if we had a working system. As for this person, he’s a private citizen so what exactly are you on about?
Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by queenitee(f): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
meobizy:
Nobody asked her. I don’t know why jobless ex housemates try their best to bring attention their way during ongoing seasons. This is the height of narcissism.
Exactly. So why did she feel like she had to say that? It’s absolutely none of her business.
Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by queenitee(f): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
phemmyfour:
Are you normal? They are free to air their views on the show especially being ex housemates
It’s not airing their views, it’s this particular information. It’s none of her business, some things are left for the affected individual to say. There was no reason for her to be the one to say it.

2 Likes

Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by texazzpete(m): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Nigerians sha

The only reason why some people are outraged and are whining about ‘private info’ is because some of you have stigmatized COVID 19, an illness that should have zero stigma. It’s curable, it doesn’t last and many many people don get an before.

They’ve told you people many times that there’s no shame or stigma in having COVID, but una be coconut head, una no Dey hear word.
Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by queenitee(f): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
texazzpete:
Nigerians sha

The only reason why some people are outraged and are whining about ‘private info’ is because some of you have stigmatized COVID 19, an illness that should have zero stigma. It’s curable, it doesn’t last and many many people don get an before.

They’ve told you people many times that there’s no shame or stigma in having COVID, but una be coconut head, una no Dey hear word.

It’s not stigmatizing it. Any health issue is private and personal except maybe to your immediate family. Even if it’s malaria, except I wish to disclose it, it’s personal. That’s just it. If not that pregnancy can’t be hidden for ever, I still have the right to not let people known till it’s shown.

A lot of things in this life are actually personal and they have nothing to do with stigmatization.

2 Likes

Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by bluefilm: 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
Story for the gods

He had Covid 19 and yet he still sounds surprised that he didnt make it to the lockdown season.

Tell me another story abeg.
Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by Vado(m): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
phemmyfour:
Are you normal? They are free to air their views on the show especially being ex housemates

Bringing someone else’s medical history to the public is not her views. It’s a foolish loose mouthed statement.

1 Like

Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by costell(m): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
He should thank Covid 19 for not making it during Laycon season,he takes all shines of other housemates,he won 2nd week they entered the house.
Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by phemmyfour: 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
queenitee:

It’s not airing their views, it’s this particular information. It’s none of her business, some things are left for the affected individual to say. There was no reason for her to be the one to say it.
Nonsense....Is covid 19 now HIV..... Nigerians and insecure attitudes
Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by phemmyfour: 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
Vado:

Bringing someone else’s medical history to the public is not her views. It’s a foolish loose mouthed statement.
What s medical history in covid? Abeg park well....naija and stupid mentality. No wonder your president both past and present wouldn't disclose their health challenges
Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by sunshineV(f): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
Jayjaysign:
I like the boy
Buy/Sell these following
Pay-Pal = 430/$ Zelle = 400/$ Venmo = 370/$ Rmb = 75/$ Greendot = 400/$ Chime = 380/$ Cashapp = 410/$ Bitcoin = 510/$ Usdt = 520/$ Skrill = 485/$ Neteller include giftcards like itunes,Amazon and others
And others just WhatsApp +234-9123514644
i have 5k bch to sell
Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by sunshineV(f): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Jayjaysign:

Whatsapp
im blocked. lets talk here
Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by babyfaceafrica: 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Staged program
Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by deepdeep(m): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
jimmyolasun:
Is the jaypaul now in this year's edition?

That means that next year candidates don dey ground niiyen...

No mind me oo, I never watch this show before if not for update via nairaland...

But I shaa watch where kidwayya dey wayya dat girl under duvet for YouTube, then I like that Mercy and nengi yansh...

Too much sense grin
Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by Angeltjazz2017(m): 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
He should thank Covid 19 for not making it during Laycon season,he takes all shines of other housemates,he won 2nd week they entered the house.
Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by EXLOVER(m): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
Jayjaysign:
I like the boy

Buy/Sell these following

Pay-Pal = 430/$
Zelle = 400/$
Venmo = 370/$
Rmb = 75/$
Greendot = 400/$
Chime = 380/$
Cashapp = 410/$
Bitcoin = 510/$
Usdt = 520/$
Skrill = 485/$
Neteller include giftcards like itunes,Amazon and others

And others just WhatsApp +234-9123514644

You dor begin sell market for account you just open yesterday?

Seun we need the verify status on this forum o
Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by Edyice: 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
They always knew who to pick

Candidates for next bbn know themselves already...

Wonderful grin
Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by Emotionalbeing(f): 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
Olodo24:
He's not winning this one either. In fact, he's not making it to top 10 unless they always fail to nominate him like they did with Neo last year
grin
Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by clothingonline(m): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
Let’s j Paul confirm it first

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
bluefilm:
Story for the gods

He had Covid 19 and yet he still sounds surprised that he didnt make it to the lockdown season.

Tell me another story abeg.

Leave them make dem dey lie
The highest bidder took jaypauls place in that house
Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by Vado(m): 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
phemmyfour:
What s medical history in covid? Abeg park well....naija and stupid mentality. No wonder your president both past and present wouldn't disclose their health challenges

A president is a public servant. We employed him and he owns us that piece of information which he’s obligated to reveal if we had a working system. As for this person, he’s a private citizen so what exactly are you on about?

1 Like

Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by bluefilm: 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Surebaba01:
Leave them make dem dey lie
The highest bidder took jaypauls place in that house

Something like that.

Maybe trickytee sponsors don drop enough dough to make dem cancel JayPaul Sharp sharp. Now dem don dey call am COVID 19.

Nonsense. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija : Ike And Mercy Kissing Each Other (Photos) / How Do I Become A Nigerian Movie Star? / 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.