Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" (50547 Views)

Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan / China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by SonofGod231: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Cholls:
My brother come to see it, this is the fault of multiple administrations, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump and Joe.
Obama should have called their troops home after the death of Osama.
Like I said,This was a half baked campaign but more US Soldiers died here than even the Falklands war. Pretty Sad.
Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by RingRoadMafia: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
What was built in 20years was crushed down in less than 6weeks.
9/11 Attack 20th Anniversary is just few weeks away.
I Perceive something Huge is on the Horizon.

Wherever you are in World, whatever you are engaged in, Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity. Live in Preparation for the Coming of JESUS Christ.

Shut up! You're always perceiving something huge and at the end, nothing will happen. Idiot.
Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by t2luv1: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
jaxxy:

It was their county b4, the us-led forced only invaded it to get osama. Since that has been achieved it’s pointless force the country to stabilize with a new government they don’t want which was imposed on them.

The US doesn’t want to be involved in any civil war in the country. They are responsible for their country again now.

I didn't agree with Trump on a all of things, but pulling the troop out of that country I am 100% with him on that. It should have happened a longtime ago. We ain't got no business staying there now. Let other Muslim countries help them. Any candidate or party that advocate going back ain't getting my vote in the midterm election.

3 Likes

Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by Vernor(m): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
Emu4life:
Hypocritical "Son of God" worshipper
Like they're doing now in Afghanistan
Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by Cholls(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
olatade:
Mike Pompeo met with Taliban Head of the Political Office Mullah Beradar on September 12, 2020.

Beradar is now set to become the new President of Afghanistan.

President Trump had Beradar released from a Pakistani prison in 2018
my brother even Biden holds responsibility for continuing with the plan started by Trump.
Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by FreeStuffsNG: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
fergie001:
Taliban fighters in the Afghanistan Presidential Palace hours after President Ashraf Ghani fled the Country.
Historic moment in picture. The privileged photographer is made for life! Wow!!
Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by kissdabride: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
fergie001:

Bloomberg

American-backed Afghan President, Ghani said he fled the country
to avoid bloodshed.

Ashraf Ghani
Islam has gone bad
Islamabad
Religion of piss
Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Emu4life:
Hypocritical "Son of God" worshipper
Take it or leave it Islam is a violent religion..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by techWriter1: 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Overrated America battled a War in Afghanistan for 20 decades and still suffered Life is not by Hollywood
Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by sweetjohn(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
Emu4life:
Overrated America fought a War in Afghanistan for 20 years and OK lost Life is not by Hollywood
Which war? You people are very ungrateful. America that was keeping peace there. They withdraw their troops BC Afgans don't want them anymore and then they are now in trouble. How did America lost? And pls, don't call that war, you don't know the meaning of war. If you experience real war, you won't even have a roof under your head. America can turn the whole east to desert if they engage them in real or full blown war

2 Likes

Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by bigtt76(f): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Their country.... their circus cheesy

fergie001:

Bloomberg

American-backed Afghan President, Ghani said he fled the country
to avoid bloodshed.

Ashraf Ghani
Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by masui(m): 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
Let me borrow the words of the false prophet.

I see Nigeria establishing diplomatic relations with Afghanistan.

I see Pantami posted there as envoy.

This i have seen

shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by Praxis758: 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
falseprophet:
Both Afghan military, govt officials and most of the population wants Taliban to take over which is why they advanced swiftly with little or no resistance.

They want Islamic Emirate and that is what they get, the west cannot just go about telling other countries how to live or govern themselves.

The hypocritical West will soon bombard the rest of the world with news of human right abuse as they always do, but the Afghan society likes it that way just as Saudi Arabia like their sharia law.

Everyone cannot live the western life where gay rights is fundermental and transgenders are the new civilisation.

Where would you prefer to relocate to if you're to choose between Afghanistan under Taliban and the US?

3 Likes

Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by Yankee101: 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
The gift of Trump, capped by Biden
Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by gotnel: 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
MansoryMX:

Without.

I am looking at Nigeria government with laser beam. All these BokoHaram surrendering up and down are strategies they wanna use against this government and their aim is to blend into the system where they will be sent to south south, west and east either as soldiers, herders or meat dealers and Okada & keke riders to gather Intel for a swift invasion, if you think Borno State is their main target then you don’t know nothing.

I believe in this your analysis totally.
Unfortunately, everywhere in the southern part of Nigeria, hausa/Fulani are the dominant okada riders.
Every corners in every territory and cities is well known to them.
Since the coming of Buhari government, everything about trust among the citizens has been lost totally.
Anyone with a strong sense will have a rethink on how things is going.
Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by Megasaucy(f): 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
falseprophet:

Who pronounced Taliban terrorists? The west? Of course they can proscribe any Organization as insurgents just because they say so.

Muslims also deserve to live their lives the way they want just as Americans like living the American dream.

Quite interesting outcome!

There is CLEARLY something special about the Afghans. America would be the 3rd superpower to be disgraced and humiliated out of their country.

They defeated and humiliated Great Britain �� and ran Russia �� out with their tails between their legs.

Now, almighty America �� has become her latest victim.

In all these are lessons for the next superpower- China �� ;

1. They must respect the ways of life of the peoples they wish to dominate.

2. They should not attempt to impose their culture on any subject peoples.

3. The system of government must not be subplanted without the consent of the people.

4. The economic methods must be held sacrosanct least they disrupt an age old economic checks and balance.

5. No unpopular leader must be imposed on them.

Congratulations to the people of Afghanistan �� for their resilience in ensuring the preservation of their religion, culture and preferred government.

20 years!!!

Whoa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by Cholls(m): 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Yankee101:
The gift of Trump, capped by Biden
my brother Trump had the idea to withdraw the troop because of the cost , Biden just followed through with it to appeal to Trump supporters.
Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by Iykoto86(m): 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
insidelife22:
look without mincing words the world would have been a better place without Islam.
All the worlds renowned and most dangerous,heartless terrorists are from that sect.
This is the Fulani man's dream,but thank God that work in marvelous ways ,Igbo's are sharing the country with,them.
Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by Yankee101: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
fred04:
Just cos Trump isn't there anymore

Trump agreed to pull out US troops not biden
Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by t2luv1: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
Cholls:
my brother that is also my worry bcz all I know that being ruled by the Taliban, and their dogma that prevents women from being educated among other serious human rights conflicts is not in the best interests for those who live there.

Don't have to go far to see evidence of how the Muslim religion and modern education does not work, Boko Haram if my memory serves me right the group main manifesto is to be against modern education. Nigerian government had spent a lot of money on education in the northern part of the country and what do they have to show for it, nothing !!!! There is something about that religion that just don't conform to modernization. Example you can invoke Jesus name in a joke you ain't worrying about someone calling for your head but do that with Mohamed different story. I once saw a poll where 75% of Muslims agrees that any person that invokes the name of Mohamed in a satire should be put to death. 75% !!!!! I repeat 75%. That ain't no religion that's a cult.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by Tomisin666(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
080bjaked:

Really true. It's a religion created to wreck havoc on earth and mankind. Only the bokoharams on this trend will disagree.
I disagree with you so? Dot in the circle with no iota of sense angry
Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by Cholls(m): 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
t2luv1:

Don't have to go far to see evidence of how the Muslim religion and modern education does not work, Boko Haram if my memory serves me right the group main manifesto is to be against modern education. Nigerian government had spent a lot of money on education in the northern part of the country and what do they have to show for it, nothing !!!! There is something about that religion that just don't conform to modernization. Example you can invoke Jesus name in a joke you ain't worrying about someone calling for your head but do that with Mohamed different story. I once saw a poll where 75% of Muslims agrees that any person that invokes the name of Mohamed in a satire should be put to death. 75% !!!!! I repeat 75%. That ain't no religion that's a cult.
my brother radical Islam is a cult, plain and simple
Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by 080bjaked(m): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tomisin666:
I disagree with you so? Dot in the circle with no iota of sense angry

grin I'm from the SW . Failed guess like the failed religion.

1 Like

Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
insidelife22:
look without mincing words the world would have been a better place without Islam.
All the worlds renowned and most dangerous,heartless terrorists are from that sect.
Hitla! The early roman church.. Gengis Khan.. etc.
Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
falseprophet:
Both Afghan military, govt officials and most of the population wants Taliban to take over which is why they advanced swiftly with little or no resistance.

They want Islamic Emirate and that is what they get, the west cannot just go about telling other countries how to live or govern themselves.

The hypocritical West will soon bombard the rest of the world with news of human right abuse as they always do, but the Afghan society likes it that way just as Saudi Arabia like their sharia law.

Everyone cannot live the western life where gay rights is fundermental and transgenders are the new civilisation.
that is it.. even here in Nigeria.. many of the so called civilised and westernized citizens will kill a gay man....

Which we all know is homophobic. You either accept the all of westernisation or don't accept @ all!!
Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by Taba21: 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
fergie001:
Taliban fighters in the Afghanistan Presidential Palace hours after President Ashraf Ghani fled the Country.

The real and never say die men.
If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by almarthins(m): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
tutudesz:
undecided

There is something America is hiding. This swift takeover na plot by them
Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by 02Kebreal(m): 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
falseprophet:

No.

Na u type am

No na,e surprise say U fit ever make sense like this na
Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
Even will agree with me that the world would have been a paradise without islam.

1 Like

Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by tutudesz: 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
almarthins:

There is something America is hiding. This swift takeover na plot by them
Afghan troops were lazy to fight, they are used to America air support.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper / Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. / Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.