Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Lady Beats Up Mother – In-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Beats Up Mother – In-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman (1287 Views)

‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Beats Up Mother – In-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by Playloaded: 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
Young lady took matters into her hands by beating up her mother-in-law for calling her barren and trying to arrange another woman for her husband.

According to a narration by a Twitter user, @Theeladi, her cousin who was in a toxic relationship with her mother-in-law loses her cool after series of tantrums about her childlessness in the marriage.

The story reads in part;
“Apparently insults were thrown around and other general forms of disrespect. My cousin decides to beat her up once and for all. Moghel doesn’t fight back. She just cries. Hubs and his dad come back and cousin asks them to drive her back to her parent’s house.

Hysterical mom in-law says she got a beating. Cousin denies and says she’d never hurt a fly. On some. “but baby you know me mos? Why would I hurt an old woman?”

They fail to resolve it and drive her home anyway. Cousin makes it clear that the only time she’s leaving.”

Read the full story below:

https://playloaded.com.ng/lady-beats-up-mother-in-law-for-calling-her-a-barren-woman/
Re: Lady Beats Up Mother – In-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by Unseen(m): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
Twitter stories

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats Up Mother – In-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Same as beating up her mom,no justifiable reason for doing such.
Re: Lady Beats Up Mother – In-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by mariahAngel(f): 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
Warning!!!

This thread is bound to get toxic!
Readers discretion advised!
Re: Lady Beats Up Mother – In-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by Abascoh: 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
Some mothers in-law are devil incarnate

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beats Up Mother – In-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by Amotolongbo(f): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
Abascoh:
Some mothers in-law are devil incarnate
No matter what, it isn’t a justifiable reason to beat the Mother-in-law. If her mother had said so, would she beat her or if her mother had said so to her daughter in-law, would she want her mother to be beaten for saying such?
Re: Lady Beats Up Mother – In-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by ValCon888: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
It's all good. But she should not come online to start ranting that her husband is a woman beater when he punches her eyes out black and blue.
After all, all is fair in love and war.
Re: Lady Beats Up Mother – In-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by greenie77: 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
Na South Africans nah... two people whey their head dey touch! cheesy
Re: Lady Beats Up Mother – In-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by Authoreety: 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
Some mother inlaw eh....

Even daughter in laws... Some na nutcase
Re: Lady Beats Up Mother – In-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by Pochettino(f): 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
We women lie a lot on Twitter
Re: Lady Beats Up Mother – In-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:22am On Aug 16, 2021
mariahAngel:
Warning!!!

This thread is bound to get toxic!
Readers discretion advised!
Onye iberibe sad
Re: Lady Beats Up Mother – In-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by nzeobi(m): 7:30am On Aug 16, 2021
She should have focused on getting pregnant and shaming the mother in-law.

Her not getting pregnant could even be her husbands fault

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Beats Up Mother – In-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by elonmuskbaby: 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
Parents provoke not your children into wrath

Parents doesn't include biological parents Alone in-laws inclusive.ordinarily she wouldn't have done this but when you exhaust a person's patience and limits which everyone has,she will misbehave

Even with goats, if you push it to the wall it will turn back

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats Up Mother – In-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by elonmuskbaby: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
Same as beating up her mom,no justifiable reason for doing such.
parents provoke not your children to wrath

Children obey your parents.the Bible gave everyone their boundary and limits but some in-laws will just push their limits
Re: Lady Beats Up Mother – In-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by BlessedNuel: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
Let me get my glasses first...I don't want to strain my eyes
Re: Lady Beats Up Mother – In-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by GboyegaD(m): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
She should have controlled her anger however, the deed is done. Both should apologize to one another and move on as though it never happened.

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats Up Mother – In-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by Gloriagee(f): 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
Not condoning the physical violence o but if it was her daughter, will she have mocked her for being childless?

Amotolongbo:
No matter what, it isn’t a justifiable reason to beat the Mother-in-law. If her mother had said so, would she beat her or if her mother had said so to her daughter in-law, would she want her mother to be beaten for saying such?

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats Up Mother – In-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by bukatyne(f): 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
Nkan be!

The husband might even know that the wife beat up his mom however unwilling to open the can of worms.

What an elephant in the room.
Re: Lady Beats Up Mother – In-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by Lamanii22(f): 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
Pochettino:
We women lie a lot on Twitter

You want to be popular on NL... with "We women"... You are not a woman....
Re: Lady Beats Up Mother – In-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by crackhaus: 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
elonmuskbaby:

Parents doesn't include biological parents Alone in-laws inclusive.ordinarily she wouldn't have done this but when you exhaust a person's patience and limits which everyone has, she will misbehave

Ordinarily, this same logic ought to be applied when it's a man beating up his wife.
Re: Lady Beats Up Mother – In-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by elonmuskbaby: 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
crackhaus:

Ordinarily, this same logic ought to be applied when it's a man beating up his wife.
there's no justification for violence.violence should have no place in any relationship how much more marriage.there are other decent ways to handle conflicts/disagreement in marriage and violence is not one of it please
Re: Lady Beats Up Mother – In-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by crackhaus: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
It's hard to believe the same person typed these two comments...
elonmuskbaby:

Parents doesn't include biological parents Alone in-laws inclusive. ordinarily she wouldn't have done this but when you exhaust a person's patience and limits which everyone has,she will misbehave

elonmuskbaby:
there's no justification for violence.violence should have no place in any relationship how much more marriage. there are other decent ways to handle conflicts/disagreement in marriage and violence is not one of it please

Or are you implying that when it involves a man and a woman, there's no justification for violence... BUT when it involves a woman and another woman, then goats can be pushed to the wall?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beats Up Mother – In-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by elonmuskbaby: 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
crackhaus:
It's hard to believe the same person typed these two comments...

Or are you implying that when it involves a man and a woman, there's no justification for violence... BUT when it involves a woman and another woman, then goats can be pushed to the wall?
I'm not supporting or encouraging violence.in the first mention I explained that the cause of the violence (it doesn't necessarily mean that I am supporting violence while in the second, I'm saying that there are better ways to resolving conflicts other than violence.isnt all this clear enough?

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As UCH Ibadan Rejects Sick Baby Because Mother's Refusal To Remove Niqab / Nigerian Women And Children: Condemned To Silence / Child Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.