Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

We Can Have The Likes Of Orji Kalu To Rule The Country — IBB [VIDEO] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can Have The Likes Of Orji Kalu To Rule The Country — IBB [VIDEO] (1206 Views)

Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign / Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK / Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can Have The Likes Of Orji Kalu To Rule The Country — IBB [VIDEO] by Metrix147: 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
Former Military President, Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida (IBB) has said the country can have the likes of former governor of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu to take over the presidency of the country, saying will be in Nigeria's interest.

Babangida by this revelation has put to rest the speculations on a 60-year-old businessman and politician he described is suitable to rule the country during his recent interview on Arise TV

He spoke in a documentary aired on AIT on Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPGZ2jEVJW8
In the video obtained by ABN TV, the interviewer had asked the former President questions bordering on the future leadership of the country, he said.

“How would you like the leadership of Nigeria to be addressed? Because it will appear that since you left, perhaps General Sani Abacha, we have as well had General Obasanjo as president. When he came in, he provided leadership but after that, I think in my experience that leadership thing has been lacking which is why in Nigeria it seems to be ruder-less how will you advice?

In his response, the former commander in chief of the armed forces said one has to be prepared and very tough

In his words “We are running and we will be running a democracy, but we haven’t reached the level. We didn’t have the democratic institution that are working very well, our institutions must be above parties and politics and so on and so forth.

“You have to have a lot of knowledge be it business, be it academics and so on and I feel everybody, every politician at certain age most aspire. Obama is just making sixty years old after serving two times in the United States so as Clinton and so on and so forth.

“So we can have the likes of Orji Uzor Kalu who is interested in running the country and why not?” Babangida said.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/08/we-can-have-the-likes-of-orji-kalu-to-rule-the-country-ibb-video/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

Re: We Can Have The Likes Of Orji Kalu To Rule The Country — IBB [VIDEO] by EndNigeriaNoow: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nigeria is dead and can never be good again. Youths be wise, don't let any politician deceive. We are better of in our separate countries than in this failed calamity called Nigeria. These politicians are greedy and only interested in politics
and how to get richer. Don't listen to them.

The leaders you should follow now is Akintoye, MNK, Igboho and Tony Nnadi.
call for referendum now Let's end it once and for all. Biafra and Oduduwa will be the top 3 best countries in Africa. Don't listen to any politician again, support the movement for freedom.
Freedom is calling.

3 Likes

Re: We Can Have The Likes Of Orji Kalu To Rule The Country — IBB [VIDEO] by nairavsdollars(f): 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
Does IBB's opinion count

1 Like

Re: We Can Have The Likes Of Orji Kalu To Rule The Country — IBB [VIDEO] by DOTian: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
Afonjas will not like this..
Watch as they rain cursed on ibb.
Afonjas want One Nigeria but it must be a One Nigeria where they rule pepertually while others sit by the side clapping for the "fallen ones".?

3 Likes

Re: We Can Have The Likes Of Orji Kalu To Rule The Country — IBB [VIDEO] by SEGLIZ: 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Does IBB's opinion count

this means kalu is one of his own (ibb boys).

DOTian:
Afonjas will not like this..
Watch as they rain cursed on ibb.
Afonjas want One Nigeria but it must be a One Nigeria where they rule pepertually while others sit by the side clapping for the "fallen ones".?

don't get yourself drained. if ibb lend his support to Osinbajo I won't vote him.

anyone aspiring for office supported by this old men using the entire nation as chewing stick and gum won't get my vote.

2 Likes

Re: We Can Have The Likes Of Orji Kalu To Rule The Country — IBB [VIDEO] by naija4life247: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
They want to loot from Orji Uzor Kali the money that Orji looted from Imo
Re: We Can Have The Likes Of Orji Kalu To Rule The Country — IBB [VIDEO] by flokii: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
No be only Kalu..
An ex-convict kuje inmate has nothing to offer this country.

1 Like

Re: We Can Have The Likes Of Orji Kalu To Rule The Country — IBB [VIDEO] by countryfive: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Does IBB's opinion count
If he said prof Osinbanjo will you say his opinion does'nt matter?

1 Like

Re: We Can Have The Likes Of Orji Kalu To Rule The Country — IBB [VIDEO] by countryfive: 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
flokii:
No be only Kalu..
An ex-convict kuje inmate has nothing to offer this country.

Is it bcus he is not from your tribe? Tribalism have finished this country

1 Like

Re: We Can Have The Likes Of Orji Kalu To Rule The Country — IBB [VIDEO] by DOTian: 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
SEGLIZ:

this means kalu is one of his own (ibb boys).

don't get yourself drained. if ibb lend his support to Osinbajo I won't vote him.

anyone aspiring for office supported this old men using the entire nation as chewing stick and gum won't get my vote.

But you will vote grandpa Tinubu, right?
You will vote him as the president and his walking stick as the vee pee! Right?
Re: We Can Have The Likes Of Orji Kalu To Rule The Country — IBB [VIDEO] by SEGLIZ: 7:09am On Aug 16, 2021
DOTian:

But you will vote grandpa Tinubu, right?
You will vote him as the president and his walking stick as the vee pee! Right?

you only chose to attack my comment like everyone does on nairaland. it has become a trait on here, it is eating in deed to nairaland DNA.

tinubu is a political big weight like I said who ever they support won't get my vote. learn to read in between the lines.

1 Like

Re: We Can Have The Likes Of Orji Kalu To Rule The Country — IBB [VIDEO] by Monogamy: 7:10am On Aug 16, 2021
All the best to Kalu then

Abi... grin
Re: We Can Have The Likes Of Orji Kalu To Rule The Country — IBB [VIDEO] by BigSarah(f): 7:20am On Aug 16, 2021
naija4life247:
They want to loot from Orji Uzor Kali the money that Orji looted from Imo

Abia state...
OUK has the right criteria most Nigerians like he's an open criminal.
I'll pick him over osinbanjo aka junior buhari, I will even pick Tinubu over osinbanjo ..
Re: We Can Have The Likes Of Orji Kalu To Rule The Country — IBB [VIDEO] by EagleNest(m): 7:35am On Aug 16, 2021
It means Nigeria have not learnt their lessons yet.
Re: We Can Have The Likes Of Orji Kalu To Rule The Country — IBB [VIDEO] by Sufferingboy(f): 8:56am On Aug 16, 2021
Kalu is big theif,we don't need him.
Re: We Can Have The Likes Of Orji Kalu To Rule The Country — IBB [VIDEO] by DOTian: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2021
Lalasticlala,

IBB is on record endorsing Orji Kalu warts and all for presidency!

You guys should strive to be giving us a sense of belonging here. Bikonu.
Not a supporter of Orji Kalus brand of politics and administration by any stretch but I Know for sure that if it was Abdulsalami Abubakar that was on tape supporting Hushcobar Tinubu for president, The MYNDLESS one would have contracted Lewis Hamilton to use his formula One ride to spirit the thread to the front page.
Bikonu,
make una dey try show some balance in these things..
Re: We Can Have The Likes Of Orji Kalu To Rule The Country — IBB [VIDEO] by Sufferingboy(f): 10:59am On Aug 16, 2021
No eRection in biaflaa land.Give us biaflaa
Re: We Can Have The Likes Of Orji Kalu To Rule The Country — IBB [VIDEO] by DOTian: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sufferingboy:
No eRection in biaflaa land.Give us biaflaa
You can't hold down 'biaflaa' and still hold down the presidency..
It's not done that way.
Sooner than later it will be so hot for you that you will beg to vomit one..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Have The Likes Of Orji Kalu To Rule The Country — IBB [VIDEO] by Sufferingboy(f): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
DOTian:

You can't hold down 'biaflaa' and still hold down the presidency..
It's not done that way.
Sooner than later it will be so hot for you that you will beg to vomit one..

Afonja shut up.

Biaflaa or death.
Re: We Can Have The Likes Of Orji Kalu To Rule The Country — IBB [VIDEO] by BlessedNuel: 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
Smh.... many don't know their right from their left.

Same folks...Same story...same pattern
Re: We Can Have The Likes Of Orji Kalu To Rule The Country — IBB [VIDEO] by DOTian: 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Afonja shut up.

Biaflaa or death.
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Have The Likes Of Orji Kalu To Rule The Country — IBB [VIDEO] by Nigeriadondie: 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
countryfive:

Is it bcus he is not from your tribe? Tribalism have finished this country
Keep quiet. What did Kalu do for the 8!years he was governor? I’m Igbo born and schooled in the East.
Tribalism is part of the reason this country is forever doomed without redemption.
Re: We Can Have The Likes Of Orji Kalu To Rule The Country — IBB [VIDEO] by Sufferingboy(f): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
DOTian:

Lol

Afonja how is Ogbomosho?

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Would Be A Worse President Compared To Buhari? / Boko Haram Ex-commander, Adamu Rugurugu Opens Up On Terror Activities In Nigeria / IPOB Sit At Home In Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.