Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,491 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

We need distributors for granite tiles and slabs. Good commission. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We need distributors for granite tiles and slabs. Good commission. (1104 Views)

Looking for granite and tile distributors / Need Distributors Of Alcholic Beverages In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We need distributors for granite tiles and slabs. Good commission. by blaze77: 6:09pm On May 18, 2011
This is an amazing opportunity inviting all of you out there looking for jobs.Please look no further,they answer is here.You will make cool cash every week because the market for this products never goes on break.

We are major importers of exotic Granite Tiles and Slabs and we simply pay you for linking us to interested buyers of these granite tiles and slabs.I want you to know that these granite tiles are the major product people building these days uses to floor these houses, and the granite slabs are used on stair cases,kitchen tops,dinning and even garden chairs.I tell you, the civil engineers and architects out there are aware that granite tiles and slabs are hot cake these days.All you have to do is get these buyers (civil engineers, architects etc) and you are on cash.We pay you per building we supply their tiles.So for example, if you have 4 buildings in a week,HEY! you are on serious cash.Just employ yourself now and stop chasing those promise and fail vacant positions.you know what, call Prosper on 08028401834 and start off immediately.in your first week,i assure you,you are making it because people are building everywhere. , Your Success is guaranteed!
Re: We need distributors for granite tiles and slabs. Good commission. by charlesegi: 7:47pm On May 18, 2011
Up for grab!!!

A plot of land with already decked 4 bedroom duplex building[uncompleted] that is situated at a well known and established estate in Idimu, Ikotun is up for sale. CONTACT US NOW!!!

Asking Price= N15m

Note: Serious Buyers should only contact 07069444652 or 08127642380
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Engaged To A Job I Hate – Interview With Author Bankole Williams / I Need A Price Quote For Setting Up A Cafe Urgently / Selling Eco-friendly Bags, Carpets, Footwear, Apparels A Profitable Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.