Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Reno Omokri To Be Kidnapped - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri To Be Kidnapped (526 Views)

Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima / Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri To Be Kidnapped by 10mobile: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
This is highly classified info. Terrorist FG is now at an advanced stage to get Reno back to Nigeria.

The source that shared this with me is a DSS insider. He said that a $1000,000 bounty has been placed on Reno's head. "Buhari has a plan", said the source, ". It's why his security team excludes Nigerians across boards. A clampdown on social media is a part of it. But the planners are apprehensive that a loud mouth like Reno would mess things up. He'll stop at nothing to get him. Even elements in Interpol and FBI are being contracted for this".

So, if you are in contact with Reno, please, tell him to watch his back.
Re: Reno Omokri To Be Kidnapped by illicit(m): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
If Buhari can give that money to me beforehand, I will kidnap Reno anywhere he is

He is a politician, they will sort things out when they meet
Re: Reno Omokri To Be Kidnapped by Jostoman: 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
illicit:
If Buhari can give that money to me beforehand, I will kidnap Reno anywhere he is

He is a politician, they will sort things out when they meet

are you a kidnaper?
Re: Reno Omokri To Be Kidnapped by illicit(m): 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
Jostoman:
are you a kidnaper?

I will be a kidnapper

If any politician is the kidnappee
Re: Reno Omokri To Be Kidnapped by Jostoman: 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
Thank God Reno is not in Kenya.
Re: Reno Omokri To Be Kidnapped by yarimo(m): 12:42am On Aug 16, 2021
Fake news alert to all nairalanders and guests. Name the dss insider
10mobile:
This is highly classified info. Terrorist FG is now at an advanced stage to get Reno back to Nigeria.

The source that shared this with me is a DSS insider. He said that a $1000,000 bounty has been placed on Reno's head. "Buhari has a plan", said the source, ". It's why his security team excludes Nigerians across boards. A clampdown on social media is a part of it. But the planners are apprehensive that a loud mouth like Reno would mess things up. He'll stop at nothing to get him. Even elements in Interpol and FBI are being contracted for this".

So, if you are in contact with Reno, please, tell him to watch his back.

(1) (Reply)

Archbishop Onaiyekan To FG: You’re Wrong On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho / Breaking: Mohammed Fawehinmi Died Due To Covid 19 – Family / The Igbos Of Cross River Found In Abi LGA Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.