Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) (57586 Views)

Photographer Captures Moment Newborn Baby Frowns At Doctor (pictures) / Socialite Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies Dressed In Wedding Gown / Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 16, 2021
This is the part of the reason Africa is not developing, mostly Nigeria is the worst of it all. Other Africa countries are trying to wake up but Nigeria disintegrating due to things like this.

ANYWAY KENYA IS NOW PRODUCING ELECTRONIC MACHINES.
This is a big challenges for oil producing countries even as the oil will be left alone to rot because a lot of countries are moving into electronics systems of things.

This is a crime for a country like Nigeria who is the giant of Africa to fall behind other Africa countries. The days of oil are numbered in the world .

Subscribe to my channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xumMs0eNU0A
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by 2fingerz(m): 10:18am On Aug 16, 2021
If this ain't content, then I wonder what would be undecided
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by wink2015(m): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2021
WHY DO WE LIKE "COPY COPY" IN NIGERIA.

SOWORE STARTED IT AND NOW OTHERS ARE COPYING SOWORE.

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by Kayyus09(m): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2021
Crazy people with extraordinary madness plenty for the county
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by KosiGee(m): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2021
Pretty Mike should advise his friend to lose weight. When CVD, diabetes, arthritis and other opportunistic health issues come visiting, even the gods will desert him.
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by Eillyeillz(m): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2021
Candidlady:

You are sick undecided

Change that we to I

I'll buy you a drink if and whenever I get to say you.
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by Ashirioluwa: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2021
All for the clout……..Mr. Attention seeker
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by Eillyeillz(m): 10:26am On Aug 16, 2021
ohynedar:
speak for yourself madam

You get a drink too.
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by HopeAlive16(f): 10:32am On Aug 16, 2021
Pochettino:
We women love men like this
Who are the we? undecided, speak for yourself please
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by KosiGee(m): 10:32am On Aug 16, 2021
wink2015:
WHY DO WE LIKE "COPY COPY" IN NIGERIA.

SOWORE STARTED IT AND NOW OTHERS ARE COPYING SOWORE.

Sowore didn’t start anything. Even Sowore was copying someone else.

Maybe they copied Oni of Ife.

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by bergs2: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2021
king6869:
Lolz
Oga pretty Mike hwfa nah
U bring mmuo come event ���
dont be decieved
ALL for the Gram
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by Judenzuruike: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2021
Reason them dey use women like her for ritual!
praiz2312:

Lolz, seriously?
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by mailemy(m): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2021
I tire for this guy. You can't try this stunt at a ceremony in Igbo land. Real juju person must test you.
emmabest2000:
Kolomental

But this fatty way dey claim native doctor ,na wen ejam the real native doctors were go make him penissss disappear
Na den him eyes go clear

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2021
kokoA:
If you wan trend then pull an "obi Cubana" on us. No be did babalawo something biko.

Na cubana boy na
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:51am On Aug 16, 2021
iLegendd:
My guy. Nigerians are bored and frustrated, so give them something to talk about as BBN does to have where to vent their frustrations on.

There are three people on Earth

1. People that do things — whether you that it or not
2. People that complain if they don't like it
3. People that don't care what others do as long as they didn't kill somone
Immediately I saw this post, I thought of you grin grin. Just like your queerbaiting for attention
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by iLegendd(m): 10:58am On Aug 16, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Immediately I saw this post, I thought of you grin grin. Just like your queerbaiting for attention

We get it and turn it to money. You need to respect us for that. The abuses we recieve, you'll commit suicide if you get 1% of them.

As long as attention is fetching you money and fame legally, you're smarter than 99% of timid Nigerian introverts who are nothing but depressed keyboard warriors. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by Lucifer1419: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2021
Pochettino:

marry him na
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by NotFarFrom: 11:04am On Aug 16, 2021
Others would come with cash to spray, Ugly Mike will come with attention seeking. Attention seeking Almajiri
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:04am On Aug 16, 2021
iLegendd:

We get it and turn it to money. You need to respect us for that. The abuses we recieve, you'll commit suicide if you get 1% of them.

As long as attention is fetching you money and fame legally, you're smarter than 99% of timid Nigerian introverts who are nothing but depressed keyboard warriors. cheesy
Duh!!!!! I know, that's why you will never see an outrage from me on one of your post. At the very least, it's quite comical
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by Bamzyriches451: 11:15am On Aug 16, 2021
Mumu man
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by macho44(m): 11:17am On Aug 16, 2021
Pochettino:

No wonder PANT & BENZ dey go hand in hand grin grin grin grin

Tired Of Paying For Premium SEO & DIGITAL MARKETING Tools? Get Instant Access To Over 150+ Premium SEO & DIGITAL Marketing Tools For FREE Today @ FreeToolsHub
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by Solidkay(m): 11:17am On Aug 16, 2021
Pochettino:

Speak for yourself biko... Lol
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by thunderbabs: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2021
Hold on oo.. So this babalawo sit for table too with other guests shocked
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by Bunmhi(f): 11:26am On Aug 16, 2021
Orisirisi
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by iLegendd(m): 11:27am On Aug 16, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Duh!!!!! I know, that's why you will never see an outrage from me on one of your post. At the very least, it's quite comical

That's nice. Most don't reason up to your level.

Talking about comical, my boss, Joe Clef, has a dating book for men called Humor Code.

It teaches men how to develop a sense of humor and never sound boring again when having a conversation with the opposite sex without being a clown.

Anyone can visit Apple bookstore or other digital stores and get a copy.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by Chubex: 11:33am On Aug 16, 2021
So Eze mmuo sit down for high table.....
Pretty Mike continue ooooo
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by blazebaba(m): 11:41am On Aug 16, 2021
This guy go just carry madness dey change am like cloth....which one be this nao again.....weray ookin suu yiin nii..(to craze no dey tire you)....
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by ofiko123(m): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2021
Vain things that people do??
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by Lawmak: 11:52am On Aug 16, 2021
Source of his wealth
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by MisterKennedy(m): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
Pochettino:
Are you for real? these kind of men can use you for ritual oh
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) by MrBONE2(m): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
micko93:
Watch moment Pretty Mike arrived with a Herbalist to a wedding ceremony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ8LoCTy8po

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSmvN-rj89N/?utm_medium=copy_link

The Bwana is truly African and a proudly one for that matter grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2Face, D'banj And Their Wives Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose / PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car / Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.