Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand (29180 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network / Okaro Ouzama Arrested For Illicit Drug Trafficking In Mumbai, India / Nigerian And Thai Wife Charged With Smuggling Crystal Meth In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Karemarealty288(m): 6:51am On Aug 16, 2021
In Thailand....Dada is Death.

Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Conrod: 6:54am On Aug 16, 2021
Pumpumking:

AGAINNNNNNNNNN??
OK..WHEN WILL IBO PEOPLE STOP DISGRASNG CARRRYIN DRUGS NAH??....disgrasssing Nigeria gloBAlly...and then they have the order city to say the want a terrrrrrorrrist Midget dumb dikhead scumm of teh earth NAMDY KANU to rule Nigeria.. This $hit need to stop & that Terrrrrrorist Midget motivator NAMDY KANU must face government asssasination plus firing squad asap .. he responsible for derailng IBO People...YEa I Said it!!!!
ONE NIGERIA....and guess wot, if u dont like Nigeria, u can move yor coconut razzzz azzzz to fedaral Republic of Congo. They need imigrant!!!((no oofense))
angry
ANOTHER YABA ESCAPEE ,pls call 911 when in close cantact.

1 Like

Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Angelfrost(m): 6:54am On Aug 16, 2021
Temigirl95:
Dis is not hatred. Tell ur ppl to reduce the way they disgrace us internationally. Every fucking day!!! We must read at least 2 news of how they were caught trafficking. Wetin happen na

They are not my people (except as Nigerians, we are not of the same tribe)...

They do what they do for themselves not for Nigeria... Those doing legit stuff, do it for themselves too, and not for Nigeria. So, let's keep things practical and intelligent.

It's just a sad coincidence and misfortune that a lot of Nigerians carry their immoral nature abroad.

In case you are at a loss, my argument is simple:
If you want Nigerians to be better citizens abroad and stop disgracing your country (whatever that truly means), then we must make them better citizens within Nigeria first! A monkey in Abuja cannot automatically become a wall street gentleman on stepping into New York.

A criminal in Nigeria will be a criminal abroad, while a saint in Nigeria will be far more saintly in a better developed nation. Patriotism has nothing to do with morality!!! Good morning.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by salveoP(m): 6:55am On Aug 16, 2021
Mokason288:
Paracetamol is 500grams

Two 1000grams
. Lolzzz. paracetamol is 500mg not 500 g
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Pumpumking: 6:57am On Aug 16, 2021
Conrod:
ANOTHER YABA ESCAPEE ,pls call 911 when in close cantact.

^^^^another sopoter of jailed terrrrrrrorist scumm midget FBI wanted criminal theif known has Namdy Kano(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by thesolutions(m): 6:58am On Aug 16, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

These people have been trafficking drugs & soiling Nigeria’s image since Independence.

Buhari is a curse!

Economy is bad!

Fulanis have finished Nigeria!

Fulanis are cows!

Buhari has no school certificate!

Yorubas are Agberos!

Yorubas are the children of the fallen demon!

Hausas are almajiris!

Nigeria is limiting our potentials!

We are the children of Yahweh!

We have Jewish blood running in our veins!

BIAFLA or Death!

Please ask them, what about all those developed Countries hosting “BIAFRANS” with their flourishing Economies?

Now, we all know the ethnicity that slaughtered 80% of Nigeria’s image home & abroad.

99 out of every 100 Igbos are criminals. You can take it to the world bank.

I shall deactivate my Nairaland account on any day an Igbo man is not arrested & paraded, locally or internationally, for drug-trafficking.

Foolish, dubious, despicable, loud-mouthed, cannibalistic, incestuous & criminally-minded lots!
Who is benefiting from all these activities if not the government. Do you not know that the government is giving you extra 5 naira for every one dollar you make. So by all indications, government is encouraging illegal deals that results to foreign currency inflow but are quick to tag any one caught as Igbo and not Nigerian to degrade the people of that region. Are they not working to save ABBA kyari like they have been saving the northern drug traffickers and northern money launderers including the terrorist patanmi.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by cooooooks(m): 7:03am On Aug 16, 2021
Thailand is notorious for their strict death penalty for drug trafficking.

Good luck to them.

1 Like

Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by cococandy(f): 7:04am On Aug 16, 2021
Pochettino:
We women are responsible for 90% of crimes worldwide.

Behind every criminal man, there is a woman.
What are you on? I need some

2 Likes

Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by hush15: 7:06am On Aug 16, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/drugs/couple-arrested-shipping-490-grams-of-meth-to-australia

And for that place, things like this na death sentence straight but dem no dey learn at all.

1 Like

Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Snowx: 7:06am On Aug 16, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

These people have been trafficking drugs & soiling Nigeria’s image since Independence.

Buhari is a curse!

Economy is bad!

Fulanis are cows!

Yorubas are Agberos!

Hausas are almajiris!

BIAFLA or Death!

Please ask them, what about all those developed Countries hosting “BIAFRANS” with their flourishing Economies?

Now, we all know the ethnicity that slaughtered 80% of Nigeria’s image home & abroad.

I shall deactivate my Nairaland account on any day an Igbo man is not arrested & paraded, locally or internationally, for drug-trafficking.

Foolish, dubious, despicable, loud-mouthed, cannibalistic, incestuous & criminally-minded lots!

You re really frustrated...Ethnic bigot..
Spit on ur face!!

1 Like

Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 16, 2021
Even as an Igbo man, I am disgusted by which my fellow Igbo people seem to dominate headlines when it comes to drug trafficking in Asia and the Middle East.

Once I see a drug related crime in Malaysia, Taiwan, India, Philippines, Thailand, Lebanon, UAE, Dubai etc., even before clicking the button, I already know the criminal has an Igbo name. And the arrant predictability is what disgusts me.

I think countries in Asia and the Middle East should start collecting factual information on tribes of Nigerians living in their region and should begin a mass deportation of anybody who registers as an Igbo Nigerian, because there's a 99.99% chance the person went there to do NOTHING BUT DRUGS!

angry angry angry Y'all disgust me, giving Igbo people bad names in Nigeria. Drugs, drugs everywhere... Then you come home and praise God while lavishing your ill gotten wealth and oppressing honest, hardworking Nigerians and Igbo people. Nonsense

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Pochettino(f): 7:10am On Aug 16, 2021
cococandy:

What are you on? I need some

Switching substances can be fatal so maintain the one you're on.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Thebraveman: 7:10am On Aug 16, 2021
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by cococandy(f): 7:10am On Aug 16, 2021
greenie77:

Eyah, I hope you will encourage the.Nigerian to use it as his defense in court. cheesy cheesy
that was such a nonsense comment. Blaming women for everything as usual

2 Likes

Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Slurity(m): 7:10am On Aug 16, 2021
I only came to check names
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by cococandy(f): 7:10am On Aug 16, 2021
Pochettino:

Switching substances can be fatal do maintain the one you're on.
grin touché
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by gulfer: 7:11am On Aug 16, 2021
No be Juju death sentence be dat
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Tdotbluejays: 7:11am On Aug 16, 2021
Mokason288:
Paracetamol is 500grams

Two 1000grams
1000 grams = 1kilogram.
2(1000g) = 2Kg.
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by deji17: 7:12am On Aug 16, 2021
Obimma the developer.. The Thai girl don waka with village dog, definitely she must chop shit.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by GreenArrow1(m): 7:15am On Aug 16, 2021
Another soul, gone with the wind. R.I.P bro.
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by DonTattaglia: 7:16am On Aug 16, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Buhari is a curse!

Economy is bad!

Fulanis are cows!

Yorubas are Agberos!

Hausas are almajiris!

BIAFLA or Death!

U failed to add that Igbos are the cause of your frustration in life and Igbo is the reason why ur brain is infested with maggots..Just hear yourself. Hushpuppi, d record breaking international criminal is also an Igbo. Pls piss off!
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:18am On Aug 16, 2021
Recreational use.
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Mitsurugi(m): 7:22am On Aug 16, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Buhari is a curse!

Economy is bad!

Fulanis are cows!

Yorubas are Agberos!

Hausas are almajiris!

BIAFLA or Death!

Yeah, I agree. But let the saints Yoruba and Hausa Fulani lead Nigeria to El Dorado na, una still no fit.
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by DonTattaglia: 7:23am On Aug 16, 2021
Basher8583:

Really.... Igbos better than Yorubas? Really?

If that is the case why cant they stay in thier sh1t hole SE and wait for yourubas that envy them to come over to overrun the place with envy.

Haba mana. Inferiority complex has really injured these Igbos oh.

You make so much noise about wealth and yet the richest black man in the world is a Northerner.
While the richest black woman in the world is a Yoruba woman.

Inferiority complex is a b1tch

U talk like an slowpoke undecided. I know it runs in your family.
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by kindlyheart: 7:24am On Aug 16, 2021
if drug was terrorism, igbos are taliban grin

3 Likes

Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Lexusgs430: 7:25am On Aug 16, 2021
Did he have to drag her, into his illicit trade...... I hope she is not killed......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Mitsurugi(m): 7:26am On Aug 16, 2021
thesolutions:

Who is benefiting from all these activities if not the government. Do you not know that the government is giving you extra 5 naira for every one dollar you make. So by all indications, government is encouraging illegal deals that results to foreign currency inflow but are quick to tag any one caught as Igbo and not Nigerian to degrade the people of that region. Are they not working to save ABBA kyari like they have been saving the northern drug traffickers and northern money launderers including the terrorist patanmi.

Don't mind the idiot! It's just like a recent court ruling that has sought to stop the requirement of civil servants as surety with properties of up to N100m. The court insisted that there is no law requiring same and insisting on such is 'legalizing' corruption in the same civil service as it is untenable for a civil servant to acquire such property without soiling his hands. We are just joking in this country. Let us all continue to point fingers.
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by claremont(m): 7:31am On Aug 16, 2021
Mokason288:

Paracetamol is 500mg

Two 1 Gram
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by udoka55555: 7:32am On Aug 16, 2021
Afriqan:
The rate at which some people are destroying Nigeria's image abroad is another thing! And they are always the first to complain about Nigeria! This is unfair!!!! shocked

And I wish this people will be allowed to go in peace...

2 Likes

Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Ritztravels: 7:32am On Aug 16, 2021
harmony75:
mmmm this is a very frustrated human being sorry dearie it's not the Igbos that put you in this condition!!!

Well they are for many of us who have tried to put things together and leave this country only to get to other countries and see people misusing opportunities granted to them.
Go to Sukhumvit area in Bangkok at night you will see them standing in corners asking tourists if they want to buy drugs. I have been in clubs that I had to leave out of shame because not only were these boys in the corner moving weight but right there in the middle of club were some very young Igbo girls deceived by their own brothers into the country under the guise of building a better life only to end up as cheap whores (it's common knowledge that most of them are highly infectious). Why must it be them? Imagine comfortably and openly selling drugs in an Asian country. Sometimes when this Thai people talk sh1t about Nigeria I can't even defend my own country because guess what they are right. There are other people legitimately doing great things in Thailand but when it comes to the drug game, there is only one tribe dumb enough to be involved with that. This is the time our government make sure to profile every single individual leaving the shores of the country, imagine a man in his mid 30's going to study bachelor's degree in Thailand and you think it wise to even allow him to leave the country (tho those countries granting them visas are also responsible for the nuisance they constitute in their country)

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Handover Ceremony Of Maj. Gen. Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff / Why Our Refineries Can't Work, At Least For Now. / Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.