Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand (29192 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network / Okaro Ouzama Arrested For Illicit Drug Trafficking In Mumbai, India / Nigerian And Thai Wife Charged With Smuggling Crystal Meth In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Xyzee: 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
undecided

Thailand... Sri Lanka... India.... Fiji Islands ... India.... UAE.... Vanuatu... South Africa....Brazil... Vietnam... Laos... Phillipines... Pakistan...Afghanistan

[img]https://c./CQoYum_rnL8AAAAC/shaq-shaquille-o-neal.gif[/img]

Soon, there wouldn't be a country on the world map where these developers haven't misbehaved.

They are responsible for 99.9999% of crimes committed by Nigerians abroad.

Where is the rave of the moment; HUSHPUPPI from?
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by DaRuud(m): 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
BJanta:

Don't say 'some Nigerians', say the Igbo people. When an Igboman says he's rich by 'hard work', know very well that he's using 'hard work' as a figure. What he actually means is that he has made by hard drug, because hard drug trafficking is, in the real sense of it, hard work.

My brother, I just didn't want to sound like a tribal bigot. Not all Igbos are actually into the drug trade, so I didn't want to generalise.

It is well oo...
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Ishilove: 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Shaaa! Ndo my sister...see breasts wey we dey manage na im dem wan burst finish...
Me I no dey manage my own, I dey shest out when I waka for road! angry

Since then ehn, I no dey ever follow men rush motor. Dem no get Joy embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Okoroawusa: 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ishilove:

Me I no dey manage my own, I dey shest out when I waka for road! angry

Since then ehn, I no dey ever follow men rush motor. Dem no get Joy embarassed cry
Hahahaha! No mind me. Just wanted to be naughty.
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
Temigirl95:
Dis is not hatred. Tell ur ppl to reduce the way they disgrace us internationally. Every fucking day!!! We must read at least 2 news of how they were caught trafficking. Wetin happen na

If it pain you too much, kuku let the stupid lots go and have their own country na. All dis drag drag and name calling would not help you.
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
And who is stopping u guys? Bunch of greedy unsatisfied uncontented breed
Jupiter7:

If it pain you too much, kuku let the stupid lots go and have their own country na. All dis drag drag and name calling would not help you.

1 Like

Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
We can’t use hushpuppy to generalize, but we can use u people? U know why, u people are scattered everywhere doing one hardened crime or the other. In fact, it is ur way of life. U glorify crime and call it hard work. And u re talking of just hushpuppy? When criminality is in your genes.
Xyzee:

Where is the rave of the moment; HUSHPUPPI from?
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Lonelypacifist6: 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
Mokason288:
Paracetamol is 500grams

Two 1000grams
Take 500grams of paracetamol and you're good as dead lipsrsealed
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Joeyfizzo: 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
Mokason288:
Paracetamol is 500grams

Two 1000grams
imagine o
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by caandi: 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
Na wa o. All these drug traffickers no dey smile at all
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Tranquill: 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
NikAustine:
What if the guy is Ikwerre? You see the reasons we say Ikwerres should change their names to stop sounding like igbo.
Now an Ikwerre man have been caught and you all think it igbo

Shut up! Ikwerre will not bear "Obimma"
Ikwerre people don't peddle drugs nor share over 95% of Igbo names. If you see the names you know they are Igbo.
The ones that have revealed their origins, we see they are Imo, Anambra Abia.
I challenge you to show any Ikwerre person that has been arrested for drugs or you continue to deceive yourself.
Na ona dey put cocaine inside tot.o and anus to claim 'hardworking'
tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Tranquill: 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
sylve11:

Are you guys not same? cool

No they are not the same.
They don't share the same values nor criminal inclinations and tendencies.
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
Temigirl95:
And who is stopping u guys? Bunch of greedy unsatisfied uncontented breed

No need to start exchanging words with you....
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Ihsan6(m): 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
For where? Paracetamol is 500 milligram not gram...
Mokason288:
Paracetamol is 500grams

Two 1000grams
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by madukaanaya(m): 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
i am igbo but man our own don too much na haba!
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by NikAustine: 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
Tranquill:

Shut up! Ikwerre will not bear "Obimma"
Ikwerre people don't peddle drugs nor share over 95% of Igbo names. If you see the names you know they are Igbo.
The ones that have revealed their origins, we see they are Imo, Anambra Abia.
I challenge you to show any Ikwerre person that has been arrested for drugs or you continue to deceive yourself.
Na ona dey put cocaine inside tot.o and anus to claim 'hardworking'
tueh!
Get out from here.
Same Ikwerres that bears Uche, Emeka, ijeoma, Chioma, Uchechi, Obinna etc.

Where's your prove that the guy is not Ikwerre?
That nigga is Ikwerre clean and clean
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Tranquill: 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
NikAustine:
Get out from here.
Same Ikwerres that bears Uche, Emeka, ijeoma, Chioma, Uchechi, Obinna etc.

Where's your prove that the guy is not Ikwerre?
That nigga is Ikwerre clean and clean

Now let me teach you something if you are willing to learn
Anthony Obimma
Obiorah Ekwelarat
Tony Chidi Onwurolu
Obidike Onodyer
Mrs. Anita Ugochinyere Ogbonna Brazil based cocain inside totor from Imo state

You see the list are the Igbo drug peddlers that have been arrested just in the past few days. The names bolded, you can not find Ikwerre people that bear them. But sometimes they reveal there states of origin like that one that put the cocaine consignment inside her to.to grin that said she's from Imo State.
You guys should try to change your mentalities and ways of life instead of trying to deflect blame.
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by NikAustine: 12:12am On Aug 17, 2021
Tranquill:

Anthony Obimma
Obiorah Ekwelarat
Tony Chidi Onwurolu
Obidike Onodyer
Should I go to Facebook and screenshot names of Ikwerres there so you will see that even Ikwerres bear that cause I can do that now now.
I
You see the list are the Igbo drug peddlers that have been arrested just in the past few days. The names bolded, you can not find Ikwerre people that bear them. But sometimes they reveal there states of origin like that one that put the cocaine consignment inside her to.to grin that said she's from Imo State.
You guys should try to change your mentalities and ways of life instead of trying to deflect blame.
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by NikAustine: 12:13am On Aug 17, 2021
Tranquill:

Anthony Obimma
Obiorah Ekwelarat
Tony Chidi Onwurolu
Obidike Onodyer
Should I go to Facebook and screenshot names of Ikwerres there so you will see that even Ikwerres bear that cause I can do that now now.
I
Should I go to Facebook Ikwerres page and screenshot their names so you will see they bear igbo names? No vex me o cause I fit now now.
Where is your evidence that the guy is from the East show me or STFU.. that nigga is Ikwerre
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Xyzee: 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
Temigirl95:
We can’t use hushpuppy to generalize, but we can use u people? U know why, u people are scattered everywhere doing one hardened crime or the other. In fact, it is ur way of life. U glorify crime and call it hard work. And u re talking of just hushpuppy? When criminality is in your genes.

You see how you embarrassed yourself?

I am not even Igbo.
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
And how did I embarass myself? Am I ominiknowest to know if u re Igbo or not? Does that change the fact that they are mostly criminals?
Xyzee:

You see how you embarrassed yourself?

I am not even Igbo.
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by BlissGod: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
chukel:
crass stupidity on display. What will a drug trafficker benefit from falsely stating he is igbo. You think there are no means of identification in these countries? He has no passport abi. Why do you guys feel so entitled to showcase idiocy? Why? Igbos are intentionally targeted abroad. Nonsense. When most drug trafficking are done by us, why won't we be suspected at any slightest chance. Nonsense. Keep decieving yourself.

As idiotic as you are Nigerian passport is one of the easiest to get. I went to Nigerian consulate in another country, i meet s German man requesting for our passport and an ivorian i asked them why they just laughed and said they preferred it.

The useless staff there was busy billing them and one of the idiot was doubting that i was a true Nigerian see the billing she billed me. I kukuma called somebody and the issue was quickly resolved.

Be from whatever country just visit an embassy and you'll get Nigerian passport just like that.

Werey
Re: Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand by DOTian: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
Temigirl95:
And how did I embarass myself? Am I ominiknowest to know if u re Igbo or not? Does that change the fact that they are mostly criminals?
Na your father and mother that are mostly criminals..
See as she do mouth like tortoise nyansh..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 10 Boko Haram Terrorists While On Operation In Borno. See Photos / Obasanjo: Carrington Leaked Information Of My Arrest During Abacha Regime / Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.