Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,229 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) (87250 Views)

Taliban Announce Caretaker Government For Afghanistan (Pictures) / Kids Left Behind At Kabul Airport As 5yr Old Twins Reach UK In Race Against Time / Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by anoziechi(f): 9:06am On Aug 16, 2021
Very soon....naija go dey like that

1 Like

Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 9:06am On Aug 16, 2021
Emir01:

I appreciate your Maturity. Definitely Talibans have their foreign backing as well. It is purely political. It's natural things to do. Even during the war Talibans fighters too were fleeing. People flee for panic. You heard Taliban said they have learnt their lessons too.
Any act of violence of any form for any reason is strongly condemnenable.
as slimy and crafty as a snake cheesy

Even unrepentant bokoharam was begging Nigerians to forgive them the other time.HOWEVER, THEY DIDN'T STATE OR SPECIFY WHY THEY NEED NIGERIANS FORGIVENESS grin

The Fulani cabals see 2023 is around the corner so they want to use them to fool Nigerians similarly those Talibans are telling them what is sweet in their ears grin
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by Sijo01(f): 9:07am On Aug 16, 2021
People of this religion sha. Look at them brandishing weapons everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 16, 2021
Caliphate democrat & military tyrant who stole presidential ticket on false promises. He imported foreign Fulani terrorists & turned Nigeria upside down because of greed, nepotism & pure wickedness. He’s the vindictive widow & orphan maker who soaked Nigerian soil in human blood.

1 Like

Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2021
anoziechi:
Very soon....naija go dey like that
I reject it in Jesus name!

No weapon fashioned against nigeria shall prosper AND EVERY EVIL TONGUE THAT RISES AGAINST NIGERIA SHALL BE CONDEMNED
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by jaywhoco(m): 9:08am On Aug 16, 2021
LordVoldermort:
This is why a country shouldn't rely on foreigners for protection, the day the foreigners leave you your finished

IPOB take note
an important point in Machiavelli's The Prince. A prince who relies on mercenaries will inevitably come to grief...

1 Like

Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by proclinician: 9:09am On Aug 16, 2021
Boko haram is consistently and steadily infiltrating the Nigerian military. You bring a set of hardline radicalists and say they are repented boko haram fighters you must be stupid. An ideology is not something people repent from over night. As you keep on integrating them into the society and into the Nigerian military a time will come when there wil.be more boko haram ideologists in the military than normal soldiers. By that time it's game over. Ask your self this question, why is there no military resistance against Taliban as they are approaching the capital and presidential palace, the answer is there are more Taliban soldiers in the military than normal soldiers. Game over Afghanistan.

Islam is satanic.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by humilitypays(m): 9:11am On Aug 16, 2021
Jones4190:
Those saying Nigeria will soon become Afghanistan are either not truth to themselves or ignorant of present situation. Don't we remember how boko haram was all over Northern Nigeria, even in Abuja, bombing was a daily routing for boko haram, motor parks, markets, police stations, UN building were all bombed. Every Sunday, one church is bombed, when last have you had of bombing in Nigeria? Give our gallant army some credit and save yourself from hate. Why will you even wish your country to become Afghanistan? You think if Nigeria becomes Afghanistan, it will affect APC and PMB or. PDP and Atiku? The people suffering in Afghanistan today are not the politicians, politicians are not refugee in other countries, they are not in IDP camps,.. Keep Wishing Nigeria to fall in the hands od terrorists and wait to see who will be on the suffering end.
You are ignorant of what is happening behind the scene so shut your mouth and just observe.

Nobody is wishing Nigeria evil but Northern politicians and Northern Muslims don't wish Nigeria peace and unity....they want to take over.

For your info, Boko Haram changed tactics......Fulani Herdsmen and Bandits ravaging and taking over entire Northwest are all offshoot of Boko Haram okay

Now tell me which Nigerian state terrorists haven't penetrated under the guise of Fulani herdsmen

Keep wishing.....keep deceiving yourself......Northern political elites and Muslim extremists have a mission, only time will open the eyes of the dull, gullible ones like you angry angry

1 Like

Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by humilitypays(m): 9:14am On Aug 16, 2021
proclinician:
Boko haram is consistently and steadily infiltrating the Nigerian military. You bring a set of hardline radicalists and say they are repented boko haram fighters you must be stupid. An ideology is not something people repent from over night. As you keep on integrating them into the society and into the Nigerian military a time will come when there wil.be more boko haram ideologists in the military than normal soldiers. By that time it's game over. Ask your self this question, why is there no military resistance against Taliban as they are approaching the capital and presidential palace, the answer is there are more Taliban soldiers in the military than normal soldiers. Game over Afghanistan.

Islam is satanic.
This is the saddest truth.

Southern Nigerians and their foolish, greedy politicians should wake up before its too late.

Northern Nigeria want to bring Afghanistan and Syria to Nigeria.....those guys are Muslim extremists....wherever they are found, its bloodshed and chaos......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by Lavidalo: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2021
Imagine
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2021
Sammysolution:
This really breaks my heart, even those who have the money to leave the country are not allowed to leave, just because they are afghans, God please, don't let my birth ties put me into trouble.
Na so Ipob wan do them for that side grin
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by soodiq91: 9:18am On Aug 16, 2021
A001:
Islam terrorizing people since year 1000.

World peace died the day Muhammad was born in Makkah.

Useless he goat �, can't blame you when your god(America) introduce gay to you , you didn't see anything bad in it.

2 Likes

Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by DaCharis2016: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2021
ultiabaz36:
Wahala for the poor among them who are not blessed enough to afford flight.

Just thinking those Taliban just drop on Akara in this place.
Whether poor or rich Afghans were not allowed to leave the country.
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2021
Lalasticlala this is great insult to the Muslims , Islam and our Holy prophet. I hope you won't look away because of whatever reason.

Rule 2, 3 and 7 violated.
A001:

2 Likes

Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:28am On Aug 16, 2021
Dominique this is great insult to the Muslims , Islam and our Holy prophet. I hope you won't look away because of whatever reason
A001:

2 Likes

Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by DaCharis2016: 9:32am On Aug 16, 2021
Who are Afghans, Pakistans and who are Talibans?
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by LadyMedina25(f): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2021
A001:

Your statement is so insensitive
Pls grow up!!!!

1 Like

Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:35am On Aug 16, 2021
OAM4J this is great insult to the Muslims , Islam and our Holy prophet. I hope you won't look away because of whatever reason.

Rule 2, 3 and 7 violated.
A001:

1 Like

Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by richkal(m): 9:39am On Aug 16, 2021
A001:

I pity you because no one will be there to rescue you when you are suffering the damnation of hell for this statement.

2 Likes

Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by jumpandpas(m): 9:42am On Aug 16, 2021
nitt:

Lmao

The way you Nigerians think � grin

No wonder you guys are like the garbage of the earth
Go and read the Genesis of these bandits. They are machineries imported into the country for 2015 election. But as GEJ surrendered they became weak.

Get sense.
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by Emir01: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
as slimy and crafty as a snake cheesy

Even unrepentant bokoharam was begging Nigerians to forgive them the other time.HOWEVER, THEY DIDN'T STATE OR SPECIFY WHY THEY NEED NIGERIANS FORGIVENESS grin

The Fulani cabals see 2023 is around the corner so they want to use them to fool Nigerians similarly those Talibans are telling them what is sweet in their ears grin

Stop comparing apple with orange. Boko haram madness Ideology is totally different from Taliban. Is Afghanistan not Islamic state before? Taliban is a recognised. Even uptill now the global power recognize them and want to form government with them, they were in charge(Rulling) of the Afghanistan b4 now.

1 Like

Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by nonhuman(m): 9:44am On Aug 16, 2021
Felabrity:
May this shit never happen in Nigeria
I pray it happens
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by sonsomegrigbo: 9:51am On Aug 16, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
I don't need to understand the Hausa language and I don't need language to understand the difference between a GENUINELY peaceful person and a violent person.it is glaring

You know it all!

I pity the generation you will breed!
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by tunary(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
this one that they said Afghanistan citizens there cannot leave,they don enter am lipsrsealed

I pity the Nigerians in Afghanistan lipsrsealed
I don't pity any Muslim that falls for terrorists like Taliban or Boko Haram attacks, they are all the same. They say Islam is a religion of peace, they should keep enjoying their peace as far as they don't disturb other religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by Niyi53(m): 9:59am On Aug 16, 2021
crafteck:
Greed will always lead to more greed, death and chaos, im not against Islam but im wondering why moslems are suddenly quiet when people talk about they being against peace, are they accepting it now?

The religion of Islam still remains a peaceful religion and it is the most peaceful religion of the world. If you are not having enough understanding about Islam doesn't make it less peaceful. And what some people or group are practicing "in the name of Islam" does not justify their claim if the revealed scripture of that religion is not in support of those acts and ideology.!!!

Islam Ahmadiyya; the true Islam.
www.alislam.org
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 10:08am On Aug 16, 2021
grin
tunary:
I don't pity any Muslim that falls for terrorists like Taliban or Boko Haram attacks, they are all the same. They say Islam is a religion of peace, they should keep enjoying their peace as far as they don't disturb other religion
guy you get blood for eye o grin
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 10:10am On Aug 16, 2021
sonsomegrigbo:

You know it all!

I pity the generation you will breed!

pity yourself and your generation of almajari potential terrorists you're breeding grin

Body go soon tell you grin
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 10:11am On Aug 16, 2021
Emir01:

Stop comparing apple with orange. Boko haram madness Ideology is totally different from Taliban. Is Afghanistan not Islamic state before? Taliban is a recognised. Even uptill now the global power recognize them and want to form government with them, they were in charge(Rulling) of the Afghanistan b4 now.
their agenda dangerous o lipsrsealed
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by Spechialone(f): 10:11am On Aug 16, 2021
I feel sorry for the Afghans, who helped the US

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) / Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons / Hamza Bin Laden Is Dead! Son Of Osama Bin Laden Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.