Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) (87188 Views)

Taliban Announce Caretaker Government For Afghanistan (Pictures) / Kids Left Behind At Kabul Airport As 5yr Old Twins Reach UK In Race Against Time / Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by toxjox: 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
EagleNest:
Taliban will take Afghans back again to medieval time. US wouldn't have pulled out.
AFTER TWENTY YEARS
......everyone should put their best resources in UNO .... self-interest has always been the enemy....Well I guess we have to wait for the nest step of this evolution....not fortunate for Africa in the short term
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by toxjox: 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
What else should the US continue to do, help them sleep with their wives?[/quote]

The battle for the soul of the world (like we saw in game of thrones, or Lord of the rings) continues. Ww1 and ww2 allowed for Europe to coalesce and for usa to b/c top dog. Resisted only by communism from Russia, later China. Somewhere along the line, some people weaponized poverty and fueled it with a warped version of Islam. From the Arab world and from Aryans of Iran. The threat the world faces now is re-brainwashing almajiris
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by justjify(m): 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
Oso ndu

1 Like

Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by Chronicgenius: 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
modsfucker:

The real terrorists were the ones who invaded the hitherto peaceful Country in 2001, or were you not born that time?

Don't be dumb

The US had to invade Afghanistan back them cause Al-Qaeda, the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks had their main base at Afghanistan...

The idea was,if they could curb Al-Qaeda from the buds..Terrorism would reduce

Not to talk of the fact that the Taliban were also safeguarding Osama

Oga go rest abeg
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
ShedrachU:

Assumption is a disease

Nothing like assumptions, everyday Muslims are always on the news with their daily killin*gs so pathet*ic religion
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
motayoayinde:

WHAT IT MEANS IS THAT YOU SHOULD LEARN TO REMOVE THE LOG IN EYES FIRST AND AT ALL TIMES

What is this one saying?? Killings by christians has stopped century ago but Musli*ms are still brainwashed by a ped*ophile called Muhammad SAW
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
najoomey:
So violence should be answered in violence? Most of those who killed in southern Nigeria are fulani which don't have religion all they care is there cattle and we northerners also they attack our farmers just recently now they attack farmers in a village in Kano, we sympathize with southerners but those Taliban are out of Islamic

What about boko harams that screams allahu akbar before slaughtering people, are they also fulani?
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by Airoflaw(m): 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
jumpandpas:

Very soon the leader of this group will be assassinated mark my word.
assassinated or killed cool
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by Etfash(m): 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
I think the head of the Afghan forces probably broker a deal with the Taliban.
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by motayoayinde: 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
proclinician:

How do you actually believe this a man will wish the same fate for his daughter like this one below?

All the freedom we enjoy in this beautiful world a man will chose to forsake them and take up curse upon himself. Are you normal?

No you're not.

Women are not allowed to drive, they must dress like masquerades.
Women can't go out in the evening unless accompanied by a goat.
Western education is evil
Nonsense nonsense.

You can't be normal at all.

THE ANIMAL KINGDOM OF GAYS. LESBIANS, TRANGENDER, POLYANDRY,POLYAMORY, GROUP SEX, BESTIALITY , NUDISTS AND SATANISTS THAT HAS EMERGED IN THE "CHRISTIAN WEST" AND SPREADING TO COMMUNITIES OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU IS WHAT YOU CALL FREEDOM AND WOULD RATHER HAVE?

THE ANIMAL KINGDOM OF LAWLESS BEASTS AND THEIR IDEA OF FREEDOM IS WHAT YOU'D BE PROUD TO BEQUEATH TO YOUR KIDS?

WHO'S NORMAL AND WHO'S NOT HERE?
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by proclinician: 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
motayoayinde:

THE ANIMAL KINGDOM OF GAYS. LESBIANS, TRANGENDER, POLYANDRY,POLYAMORY, GROUP SEX, BESTIALITY , NUDISTS AND SATANISTS THAT HAS EMERGED IN THE "CHRISTIAN WEST" AND SPREADING TO COMMUNITIES OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU IS WHAT YOU CALL FREEDOM AND WOULD RATHER HAVE?

THE ANIMAL KINGDOM OF LAWLESS BEASTS AND THEIR IDEA OF FREEDOM IS WHAT YOU'D BE PROUD TO BEQUEATH TO YOUR KIDS?

WHO'S NORMAL AND WHO'S NOT HERE?

Running away from your religion. How long can they last? People are falling from 10,000 feet up piece of scum.

Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
Islamists are against everything good. They are the world's cancer.
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
Explorers:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9896007/Taliban-commander-gives-press-conference-INSIDE-Kabuls-Presidential-Palace.html

Nigeria is also heading in that direction.....boko haram activities is spreading like wild fire...... But we southerners think it is just a northern problems.... Those guys are equipped with sophisticated weapons.....
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by motayoayinde: 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
proclinician:

Running away from your religion. How long can they last? People are falling from 10,000 feet up piece of scum. A

I TAKE YOUR INSULT AS SURRENDER AND A LACK OF ANSWER TO THE QUESTIONS RAISED.
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by proclinician: 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
motayoayinde:

I TAKE YOUR INSULT AS SURRENDER AND A LACK OF ANSWER TO THE QUESTIONS RAISED.

10,000 feet.
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by crafteck(m): 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
marwanafrica:

A man from your village can be a better muslim than them if he truly follow Quran and teachings of the prophet. Islam is never by force even Quran said it that there is no compulsory in Islam

You mean people they brought koran to can be more islamic than people who wrote it.. shocked
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by marwanafrica: 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
crafteck:

You mean people they brought koran to can be more islamic than people who wrote it.. shocked

Get to know more about Islam personally.
Quran is not written by Arabs or prophet Muhammad (
PBUH) its God's word, Thats why it has proven to ve stand a test of time since thousands of years and still counting, its known to be error free Scripture available on the Surface of earth.
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by modsfucker: 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Chronicgenius:

Don't be dumb

The US had to invade Afghanistan back them cause Al-Qaeda, the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks had their main base at Afghanistan...

The idea was,if they could curb Al-Qaeda from the buds..Terrorism would reduce

Not to talk of the fact that the Taliban were also safeguarding Osama

Oga go rest abeg

Don't be dumber, we've never seen a single Afghan, not even Osama on Us soil, but we've seen thousands of Americans on Afghan soil, so who's the real terrorist? I can't even believe you're citing 9/11 attack that has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that it was an inside job, even by Americans... Here we have some black foool still believing that Osama carried out the attack.
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by crafteck(m): 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
marwanafrica:

Get to know more about Islam personally.
Quran is not written by Arabs or prophet Muhammad (
PBUH) its God's word, Thats why it has proven to ve stand a test of time since thousands of years and still counting, its known to be error free Scripture available on the Surface of earth.

Gods handwriting is nice oooo grin... Wake up abeg.
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by marwanafrica: 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
crafteck:

Gods handwriting is nice oooo grin... Wake up abeg.
Half knowledge is dangerous indeed.
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by Chronicgenius: 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
modsfucker:

Don't be dumber, we've never seen a single Afghan, not even Osama on Us soil, but we've seen thousands of Americans on Afghan soil, so who's the real terrorist? I can't even believe you're citing 9/11 attack that has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that it was an inside job, even by Americans... Here we have some black foool still believing that Osama carried out the attack.

Jeez

Osama didn't carry out the attack yet he spent the remaining of his life hiding from the US military?

He didn't even deny the attack ooo

If you know your history

Then you'd know Ahmad Maassoud's murder by Al-Qaeda was carried out to ensure that the Taliban pledged loyalty to safeguarding Osama after the 911 attacks

You're just a delusional conspiracy theorist!

Mumu...Better face your failed country grin
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by tony5(m): 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
This Taliban are terrorist under the disguise of religion... I pray God will save Afghanistan people
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by crafteck(m): 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
marwanafrica:

Half knowledge is dangerous indeed.

My point exactly, reason things you were taught, ask questions.
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by marwanafrica: 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
crafteck:

My point exactly, reason things you were taught, ask questions.
Get to know half of what i knew about Islam and then we will talk
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by modsfucker: 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
Chronicgenius:

Jeez

Osama didn't carry out the attack yet he spent the remaining of his life hiding from the US military?

He didn't even deny the attack ooo

If you know your history

Then you'd know Ahmad Maassoud's murder by Al-Qaeda was carried out to ensure that the Taliban pledged loyalty to safeguarding Osama after the 911 attacks

You're just a delusional conspiracy theorist!

Mumu...Better face your failed country grin

I can see your mumuism is version 2.0... You alone can not change the overwhelming evidence that 9/11 was an inside job, even as you can't present a single evidence to prove otherwise to buttress your allegation.
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by Chronicgenius: 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
modsfucker:

I can see your mumuism is version 2.0... You alone can not change the overwhelming evidence that 9/11 was an inside job, even as you can't present a single evidence to prove otherwise to buttress your allegation.

Get off my mentions bro

Ode grin grin
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by antimason(m): 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
Zetty177x:

Obviously, u chose how u came to the world...
I think I did. Seriously is that what you should be asking at a time of high intellect redundancy?? Abegiiii
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by ShedrachU(m): 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
CYPRIANJUNGLE:

Nothing like assumptions, everyday Muslims are always on the news with their daily killin*gs so pathet*ic religion

Lol, you still don't get the gist. I was referring to you, going by your reply to my comment, that I am Muslim.
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by Mryacks: 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
KoleDgreat2020:
Let us pray, Boko Haram doesn't try to emulate these idiots in Nigeria

That is exactly what they want to do or turn Nigeria into. That is why I laugh when I see people down play or think it's child play. We need a collective will to fight this evil and it needs to start from the top...
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by Typicool8(m): 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
at least nigeria don see who them better pass in terms of live horror movie lipsrsealed

Shebi Naija Na just injustice, human rights abuse , police brutality and poverty/unemployment.e mean say Naija still get hope but as for Afghanistan,Na only God fit intervene in their matter.i no know which country wan intervene wey them enter lipsrsealed
Peace no dey the world again
May God help us all
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Typicool8:

Peace no dey the world again
May God help us all
I Tell you.it reminds me of bobmarley's song titled war

Every of the lyrics felt like he sang it yesterday and the reality is starting at the world today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by Typicool8(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
I Tell you.it reminds me of bobmarley's song titled war

Every of the lyrics felt like he sang it yesterday and the reality is starting at the world today
I agree with you sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) / Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons / Hamza Bin Laden Is Dead! Son Of Osama Bin Laden Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.