Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) (87203 Views)

Taliban Announce Caretaker Government For Afghanistan (Pictures) / Kids Left Behind At Kabul Airport As 5yr Old Twins Reach UK In Race Against Time / Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by EagleNest(m): 6:11am On Aug 17, 2021
Tonytonex:
I concur.
But I don't think the Afghans would want a Tiliban. From trending videos, it's seems many of them want to flee the country.
I agree, but if they really didn't want Taliban why didn't them put in a little resistance at least. They would have formed a local group to counter the Talibans, and that way The West could've found a way to support them. But they ran away cowardly, expecting foreigners to come and fight and die for them.

1 Like

Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by Fucktensei: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2021
Samson0599:
After some people will say no group can fight government now what is this
don't mind them! Mad people everywhere!
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by Fucktensei: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2021
Unrated900:

Good luck is the best so far
Buhari would never surrender
He will rather let the country thumble.
This that happened in afghanistan would happen here if anything happen to Kanu.
Buhari and his counterpart and armies would be force out of ass owe rock
some people don't know how prepared we are
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by Fucktensei: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2021
motayoayinde:

IF YOU'RE CHRISTIAN THEN YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE BLOOD CHRISTENDOM HAS SPILLED IN THE NAME OF CHRIST.

DO SOME FINDINGS, START WITH THE "INQUISITION"
even as a Jew, I know Christians started their "Sword evangelism" before even the Muslims started their jihad. Go and check what the Roman Catholics did in the 1100's
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by motayoayinde: 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
Fucktensei:
even as a Jew, I know Christians started their "Sword evangelism" before even the Muslims started their jihad. Go and check what the Roman Catholics did in the 1100's

SPOT ON.

MOST NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS WOULD RATHER HURL CHILDISH INSULTS AT ISLAM THAN LEARN THE BASICS OF THEIR FAITH.

1 Like

Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by lebete3000: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
Wittyduchess:
grin grin una nor go use laugh kill person. Na the one wey hold you be that.

Na hin oo my dear...
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by Unrated900(m): 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
Fucktensei:
some people don't know how prepared we are

Yes I know but most of your local Ak47 were seized
The last ESN member two days ago that attacked imo police station went with a locally made pistol
Are you sure una Dey prepared
Re: Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) by Tonytonex(m): 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
EagleNest:

I agree, but if they really didn't want Taliban why didn't them put in a little resistance at least. They would have formed a local group to counter the Talibans, and that way The West could've found a way to support them. But they ran away cowardly, expecting foreigners to come and fight and die for them.
honestly. That's what I don't understand. They have ulterior motive. After all the money the US have spent training their useless army. They foolishly and cowardly stand down without a fight. There's something they're are not telling the world. I like the decision of Joe Biden.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) / Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons / Hamza Bin Laden Is Dead! Son Of Osama Bin Laden Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.