Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Because Of Loan, My Debit Card Information Is Being Asked For - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Because Of Loan, My Debit Card Information Is Being Asked For (322 Views)

I Need A Loan. My Car For Collateral. Payback In One Month / Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters / I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Because Of Loan, My Debit Card Information Is Being Asked For by Dnockeror333(m): 7:14am On Aug 16, 2021
Welcome to all Nairalanders who have been online since I took off from this app.

Please, should I give out my debit cards detail to loan app or to hold it because they are scammers.
Re: Because Of Loan, My Debit Card Information Is Being Asked For by NoFucksToGive: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2021
You no wan repay the loan ni?

That's how they ensure they get their cash back . They cross check the debit card information you submit against your bvn to ensure its legit
Re: Because Of Loan, My Debit Card Information Is Being Asked For by Dnockeror333(m): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
You no wan repay the loan ni?

That's how they ensure they get their cash back . They cross check the debit card information you submit against your bvn to ensure its legit

So I should give it out, that nothing will happen with my account?
Re: Because Of Loan, My Debit Card Information Is Being Asked For by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Dnockeror333:

So I should give it out, that nothing will happen with my account?
Which of the loan app specifically?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Nairaland, I'm About To Die / 8 Years Facebook Account For Sale. / Whatsapp:+8615079973145 Buy Fake University Of Ottawa Degree Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.