Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) (82429 Views)

Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) / Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by 9jantatainment: 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
Halima Dangote in picture with Dele Momodu. It will not be an exaggeration to say that she is quite unassuming from the way she's dressed.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Entertainmentnewscomng/213269408811080

12 Likes

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2013
ooh... a simple looking lady.. smiley

Despite the wealth, she still respect the dress code associated with her religion smiley
I love this..

A moral lesson for me and for ALL...

This is exactly what my so called Nigerian 'Christians' call "Deeper Life Pauper"

I pity the mentality of the middle class, average and the struggling Nigerian.. sad

Some will even acquire a tokubo camry and then tell you, "there is no God" sad sad kai africa..!

I need to ponder on this.... sad

111 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by dominique(f): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
How do we know for a fact she's the one in the picture, who sabi am before?

15 Likes

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by BigBelleControl(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
Bob Dee sef dey blush.

1 Like

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by bigtt76(f): 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
Must he 'OV' himself all over because owned Ovation haba

3 Likes

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by AbuMikey(m): 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
dominique: How do we know for a fact she's the one in the picture, who sabi am before?
You can easily spot the resemblance wink

24 Likes

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
Let her be the daughter of Bill Gates, na man go still dey give am serious knacking. Different styles wey she go chop!

12 Likes

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by PurestBoy(m): 12:38am On Sep 06, 2013
I'll be willing to work under her, pls who has her contact?
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
Simple dressing that goes along with decency despite batallion of ego her father has.

2 Likes

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by gtrust: 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
bigtt76: Must he 'OV' himself all over because owned Ovation haba

Because he is on duty for OV and will be cashing his cheque!

1 Like

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Siga: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
....Say what u want... whoever marry this lady don HAMMER.... but might be subject to Dangote's control sha...

3 Likes

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by simongonner: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
Kai,she be like person wey neva c 20k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Bizibi(m): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
She is cool,love her simplicity i thought i was going to see some poshy brat

1 Like

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Debeloved87(m): 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
Yes u ar right acidosis..the lady is morally inclined.
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by azyaq(m): 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
What a decent lady, it show in her dressing n look i she as sombody who will respect her for who she is as husband. With God all things aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ possible
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Qrous(m): 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
she looks like her father...nice pix...moralty is in her

3 Likes

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Debeloved87(m): 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by azyaq(m): 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
What a decent lady, it show in her dressing n look i she as sombody who will respect her for who she is as husband. With God all good things aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ possible
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
nice pics
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
YungWizzzy do u know if you can get married to this girl the future of your entire family will be rewritten??

but yuzedo can help you know?? they live in neighborhood at banana Iceland 2geda

just try!!

6 Likes

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by amanikondo: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
Millionaire dey get pimples.
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by yuzedo: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
yes is truth. I no her in d estate. Hally. She nomaly fetch water in my manshun + sale kunu in d enviroment. A very Sweet babes. Her daddy is my best freind. smiley

52 Likes

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Built2last: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
Her outfit indicates that she is working in a corporate setting,simple and adorable. probably not with the father....i duf my hart for her. not the money miss road we see arround.

2 Likes

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by MrAboki: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
But shes not hot or even sexy!! sad

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by roaringlamb01(m): 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
ibot_jaycob: Let her be the daughter of Bill Gates, na man go still dey give am serious knacking. Different styles wey she go chop!

I don't understand people... What has ds got to do what the picture? Perverted soul.

20 Likes

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by lifestyle1(m): 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
PurestBoy: I'll be willing to work under her, pls who has her contact?

low self esteem... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by aremed(m): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
she dresses well...moralties live in her...omo baba olowo proper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) / Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / Mayorkun Escapes Being Hurt, As Yabatech Students Destroy His Car (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.