Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

Naira Marley And Other Celebrities Who Graduated With First-class - Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley And Other Celebrities Who Graduated With First-class - Pictures (3776 Views)

"I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals / Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) / Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley And Other Celebrities Who Graduated With First-class - Pictures by FishLaps: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2021
The great scientist, Albert Einstein says, education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school. We have intelligent people in Nigeria Entertainment Industry who went to studied abroad and graduated with first-class. Graduating from University, especially outside Nigeria with a first-class honor is a major accomplishment meant to be celebrated.

We are going to use this article to celebrate three popular Nigerian celebrities who graduated with first-class Honours from Universities abroad.

1. Ozo

The former Housemate of the most-watched reality Television show, Big Brother Naija Season 5, themed, Lockdown, Ozoemena Ozo Chukwu, popularly known as Ozo is from a family that placed a high value on education. He has two sisters, who are medical doctors, and a younger sister, who's a lawyer.

BBN Ozo had most of his education abroad. He attended Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics University (one of the oldest technical Universities in Ukraine that focuses on IT and engineering education), where he obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics and Cybernetics. He graduated with first-class before he later moved to one of the Universities in Europe to obtain his master's degree in Business and Financial Management.

2. Tolulope Adesua Etomi-Willington

The popular Nigerian actress, Adesua came into the limelight after featuring in a film, titled, ‘Knocking on Heaven's Door’. She came from a family that respects education, her mother is a civil engineer, and her father is a soldier from Edo state.

Adesua attended had her secondary school education in Nigeria, Queen's College, Lagos State, she moved to the United Kingdom at the age of 13 to obtain her bachelor's degree. She obtained a diploma in physical theatre, musical theatre, and Perform arts from City college Coventry in 2004, After completing these courses in 2006 with triple distinctions, she studied drama and performance at the University of Wolverhampton, England, where she graduated with first-class honours.

3. Naira Marley

The popular Nigerian singer, Azeez Fashola, popularly known as Naira Marley is also one of the Nigerian celebrities that graduated with first-class honours from one of the best Universities in England.

Naira Marley left Nigeria for London at the age of 11. He obtained his General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE), at Walworth School in the UK. He later furthered his studies at Peckham Academy, England, where he graduated with a first-class honours in Business.

Shared By: Chief Donald.

cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley And Other Celebrities Who Graduated With First-class - Pictures by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2021
Nice
Re: Naira Marley And Other Celebrities Who Graduated With First-class - Pictures by Kriss216: 8:15am On Aug 16, 2021
I give it to the Marlians President, the rest should move back.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley And Other Celebrities Who Graduated With First-class - Pictures by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:18am On Aug 16, 2021
I pity some guys who will be shouting Marlians on top their voices and be walking upandan every street with a beltless trousers.

Naira Marley wey be your mentor get certificate but, you wey be Marlian no get vision nor any certificate.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley And Other Celebrities Who Graduated With First-class - Pictures by habsydiamond(m): 8:19am On Aug 16, 2021
To be a first class graduate is very common with overseas universities than in Nigeria... If u won know.. How many dey get first class in public universities in Nigeria only few.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley And Other Celebrities Who Graduated With First-class - Pictures by BlessedNuel: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2021
Ok...seen and noted
Re: Naira Marley And Other Celebrities Who Graduated With First-class - Pictures by elonmuskbaby: 9:21am On Aug 16, 2021
So Nairamarley is a graduate.not only a graduate o but a 1st class graduate of a renowned University abroad yet recruiting touts, thugs, prostitutes, druggies and other societal nuisances into his debauchery with his music.still the same person that said a big ass is better than MSc

Dido Lobo,jekin tikinie boe and other nasty songs like that

No wonder Yorubas say omolomo lodun ranse detoru toru.can he expose his own children to the kind of life he lives and his music?

I pity all the people that follow him literally.awon no belt gang.orisirisi grin lipsrsealed

Looking at him from afar going by his deliquent music and rough lifestyle I thought he didn't even finish secondary school lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley And Other Celebrities Who Graduated With First-class - Pictures by tillaman(m): 10:50am On Aug 16, 2021
Marlians

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And Other Celebrities Who Graduated With First-class - Pictures by deolurexy1(m): 11:31am On Aug 16, 2021
Naira marley didn't finish with a first-class please stop spreading this wrong information.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley And Other Celebrities Who Graduated With First-class - Pictures by Jerryherd: 11:40am On Aug 16, 2021
Kiss Daniels had strong 2.1 in engineering and one of the best graduating students

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And Other Celebrities Who Graduated With First-class - Pictures by punisha: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
Naira Marley :

Irony of life.
When u preach what you don't practice...
Re: Naira Marley And Other Celebrities Who Graduated With First-class - Pictures by Onyenna(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
Okay
Re: Naira Marley And Other Celebrities Who Graduated With First-class - Pictures by TheWolfen(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
Nice one
Re: Naira Marley And Other Celebrities Who Graduated With First-class - Pictures by Bullockpatricia(f): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
Gee
Re: Naira Marley And Other Celebrities Who Graduated With First-class - Pictures by Faber(m): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
The man who talk say "school na scam get 1st class o"

hmmm: Marians una dey see wetin I dey see so

Naira Marley is complete; he graduated with first class for school and still graduated with 1st class for street"

Ọzọ graduated with 1st class for School and Olodo for street.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley And Other Celebrities Who Graduated With First-class - Pictures by LordIsaac(m): 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Naira Marley And Other Celebrities Who Graduated With First-class - Pictures by elonmuskbaby: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
Faber:
The man who talk say "school na scam get 1st class o"

hmmm: Marians una dey see wetin I dey see so

Naira Marley is complete; he graduated with first class for school and still graduated with 1st class for street"

Ọzọ graduated with 1st class for School and Olodo for street.
but he's clean,refined and sophisticated

I will rather choose an ozo to a crude Nairamarley
Re: Naira Marley And Other Celebrities Who Graduated With First-class - Pictures by Faber(m): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
but he's clean,refined and sophisticated

I will rather choose an ozo to a crude Nairamarley

Azeez Fashola is very much refined. Forget what he feed to his fans...all na to entertain and make money. If you ever watch him speak...the guy na wise guy.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And Other Celebrities Who Graduated With First-class - Pictures by Happened: 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Naira Marley And Other Celebrities Who Graduated With First-class - Pictures by Faiththatworks(m): 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
I don't understand why these BBM Nigeria people are called celebrities,these BBM people have debased the meaning of who a celebrity is.
Adesua is an actress,Naira Marley is a singer,but for OZOM,what has he done to be called a celebrity.
Staying in a house for 90 days requires no skill, training or hard work,the stupidest of men and women can do that basic task of sleeping, eating, drinking and gossiping for 90 days.
Respect to adesua, Naira Marley and Ozo for coming out with distinction in their various fields,but I totally disagree with trying to put Ozo with naira Marley in the same field.
Re: Naira Marley And Other Celebrities Who Graduated With First-class - Pictures by Jerryherd: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
Faiththatworks:
I don't understand why these BBM Nigeria people are called celebrities,these BBM people have debased the meaning of who a celebrity is.
Adesua is an actress,Naira Marley is a singer,but for OZOM,what has he done to be called a celebrity.
Staying in a house for 90 days requires no skill, training or hard work,the stupidest of men and women can do that basic task of sleeping, eating, drinking and gossiping for 90 days.
Respect to adesua, Naira Marley and Ozo for coming out with distinction in their various fields,but I totally disagree with trying to put Ozo with naira Marley in the same field.

That you don't like BBN or don't have means to watch it doesn't give you the right to tell us who a celebrity is

Celebrity ; a famous person, especially in entertainment or sport.

*Ozo appeared in Big brother Nigeria Africa's most watched and streamed entertainment show

*Ozo is a sport presenter on a couple of supersport football analysis show

Imagine at 2021 a sane person thinking they sit all day on Big brother Nigeria for 90 days and get paid... Even if you can't research what they do daily why not ask your neighbours with cable TV to understand the scope and varieties of task , military style drill, games dished out daily

Re: Naira Marley And Other Celebrities Who Graduated With First-class - Pictures by Faiththatworks(m): 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
Jerryherd:

That you don't like BBN or don't have means to watch it doesn't give you the right to tell us who a celebrity is

Celebrity ; a famous person, especially in entertainment or sport.

*Ozo appeared in Big brother Nigeria Africa's most watched and streamed entertainment show

*Ozo is a sport presenter on a couple of supersport football analysis show

Imagine at 2021 a sane person thinking they sit all day on Big brother Nigeria for 90 days and get paid... Even if you can't research what they do daily why not ask your neighbours with cable TV to understand the scope and varieties of task , military style drill, games dished out daily

Will you keep kwayet and look at the definition of a celebrity you posted,how does staying in a house for 90 days qualify as entertainment,some people stay less than 2 weeks in that GameShow or whatever it's and they are called celebrities.
It's an insult to all hardworking people in the entertainment industry,I rather prefer to call video vixens celebrities because they work their life just to feature in music videos.
I have never heard anyone call video vixens celebrities and they entertain people with their dancing.
But I will not derail the topic, congrats to all hard Working and very intelligent people,first class men and women using their skills and talents to entertain us.
Re: Naira Marley And Other Celebrities Who Graduated With First-class - Pictures by b3llo(m): 1:01am On Aug 17, 2021
Shebi it was said Naira Marley have no University education.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Beyonce Personal Life, Including Pics Of Her Never Seen Wedding Gown / Adriana Lima Was A Virgin When She Got Married / Creepy Things Done By Crazy Justin Bieber Fans!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.