Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

I Want To Open An Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Open An Account (158 Views)

How Do I Open An Account For A 16 Years Old? / First Bank Account Opening: Quick And Simple Ways To Open An Account / Open An Account, I Trade, We Split The Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Open An Account by Banana081(m): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2021
Hello great people of Nairaland. I want to open account and I don't know which is one is so good between UBA and GTBank.
Please suggest for me.
Re: I Want To Open An Account by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:17am On Aug 16, 2021
Banana081:
Hello great people of Nairaland. I want to open account and I don't know which is one is so good between UBA and GTBank.
Please suggest for me.
all are amazing ..if u want to open, let it be dollar account and UBA Na baba for it
Re: I Want To Open An Account by Banana081(m): 11:16am On Aug 16, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
all are amazing ..if u want to open, let it be dollar account and UBA Na baba for it
ok thanks
Re: I Want To Open An Account by WillyDee007: 11:25am On Aug 16, 2021
Me and my team are working on a way to make money transfer easier across different countries. Like someone can send you dollars and your receive it in your account in Naira. Our company is called Link and you can fill this survey so that when we launch you can be informed of how we can aid your money transfers http:///3llg2pC

(1) (Reply)

21st Century Daylight Executive Robbery: Rising Insecurity In The Nigerian Banks / How To Start A Website Design Agency In Nigeria (definitive Guide) / We Buy Paypal Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.