Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order (44700 Views)

Anambra Roads Deserted Despite IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Suspension(Pictures). / Masquerades Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Nsukka Despite Suspension / Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by gaftsoil(m): 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
tamdun:
Ruling people with fear, what makes you different from the people you are condemning?
Who is rulling who with fear.. We chose to sit at home to create awareness.. This is about Biafrans and not just members of IPOB..
Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by tiger28: 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
MEANWHILE.......other regions have already hit the ground RUNNING in anticipation of 2023 election. These ones are making EMPTY noise up and down and when election comes, they will cry MARGINALIZATION.....They want the Presidency to be handed to them , they still don't know how to play OPPOSITION.
Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by AnanseK(m): 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Who is ruling anybody with fear?
Keep crying over nothing.Bother about your region & leave ours to us.Your numerous dull propaganda against ipob is stale and baseless.Biafrans know the reality within them.
We love ipob.We love Nnamdi Kanu.Anything we decide to do is our decision.We decide to observe sit-at-home for the sake of Nnamdi Kanu.
There are numerous problems facing Nigeria since your Buhari assumed office and Ipob isn't one of them.So if you want to keep deceiving yourself because of your Buhari or political/tribal affiliation,you can keep deceiving yourself till eternity,no one cares!

Press for referendum if you are serious. Nigerians are tired of you. We support the creation of Biafra, anything to get your evil off our backs.
Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by Southeast21: 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
Even the policeman on duty were at various beer parlor enjoying themselves. the fear of unknown gunmen is the beginning of wisdom.

southern Nigeria no be Afghanistan!
Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by Egabs(m): 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
[quote author=colorsofrainbow post=104847426]
Misplaced priority from some slowpoke who is fooling who, how is this affecting the FG is this not adding to the pooverty the poor masses from that region are facing already people should just wake up and be wise this Is absolutely nonsense
Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by magzey: 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
Dem fear the bustards will strike in futility grin
Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by colorsofrainbow: 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
hedonido:

Common sharap. You can choose to be a slave to Kanu if you like, but don't rope everyone else into it.

How can one idiot emerge from nowhere and arrogate the position of "supreme leader" to himself and believe that he can order everyone around based on his whims and caprices? It doesn't work that way, more so because Igbos are Republican. This fool called Kanu can't come to intimidate everyone and claim to be anyone's "supreme leader" (imagine the fuckery). There's no room for a stupid dictator here.

His only weapon is fear, threat and propaganda. His army of violent miscreants act as enforcers to torment law abiding South Easterners going about their business. Yet he claims to be a freedom fighter fighting for the East. Why not focus on fighting the Fulani enemy rather than directing your foolishness towards your own people.

Buhari puppet,you can't even hide it grin
Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by CoolAmbience(m): 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Keep crying over nothing.Bother about your region & leave ours to us.Your numerous dull propaganda against ipob is stale and baseless.Biafrans know the reality within them.
We love ipob.We love Nnamdi Kanu.Anything we decide to do is our decision.We decide to observe sit-at-home for the sake of Nnamdi Kanu.
There are numerous problems facing Nigeria since your Buhari assumed office and Ipob isn't one of them.So if you want to keep deceiving yourself because of your Buhari or political/tribal affiliation,you can keep deceiving yourself till eternity,no one cares!

Nonsense!
Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by colorsofrainbow: 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Nonsense!

Cry me a River grin
Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by Handsum64: 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Pervert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by CoolAmbience(m): 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

I do not blame you or Nnamdi Kanu.

I can only blame the sissies who parade themselves as governors in the South East.

Why would they allow such madness?
Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by colorsofrainbow: 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
CoolAmbience:

I can only blame the sissies who parade themselves as governors in the South East.

Why would they allow such madness?
Keep weeping grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by NGpatriot: 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
Because they don't want to be slaughtered and beheaded..
Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by CoolAmbience(m): 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
The FG should handle this IPOB issue in a smart way. More Igbos have been brainwashed by IPOB. Both the educated and uneducated ones are getting brainwash.

I do not agree with you that most Igbos have been brainwashed by IPOB.

I am Igbo, and I can tell you that it is mostly 'social misfits' in Igboland that support this nonsense.

This is nothing short of stupidity. I blame the governors of the region for this.

1 Like

Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by stanluiz(m): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
CoolAmbience:

I do not agree with you that most Igbos have been brainwashed by IPOB.

I am Igbo, and I can tell you that it is mostly 'social misfits' in Igboland that support this nonsense.

This is nothing short of stupidity. I blame the governors of the region for this.

South East governors dey fall hand . That why ipob are behaving as if they are untouchable.

By now , I expect a brutal and ruthlessl reaction by the governors to deal with those touts and thugs that are disrupting public peace.

1 Like

Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by CoolAmbience(m): 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Cry me a River grin

See mugu o.

Who cares if all stores in the SE are closed forever....

Cry over what exactly?
Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by CoolAmbience(m): 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Keep weeping grin grin

Weep?

This one well so?
Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by Fortez: 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
Really
Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by Conner44: 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Hahahahahshh
Buhari will just be laughing at you

Of course he will laugh. Anything to jeopardize the economy of Nigeria is a welcomed idea to the Mugu
Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by Conner44: 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
justosee:

How much did you make or get from the money they lost today?

The cash isn’t for me to gain but for Nigeria to lose.

Of which Nigeria has lost it. Every single billion it could have made on that day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by Conner44: 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
McCoy662:

And the little revenue to FG is bigger that the billions the easterners lost as well. Hunger never catch una

Easterners didn’t lose one kobo. All their goods are still in their stores till the next day when shoppers will come to market.

But Nigeria on the other hand . . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by Father254: 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
The FG should handle this IPOB issue in a smart way. More Igbos have been brainwashed by IPOB. Both the educated and uneducated ones are getting brainwash.

What do you mean by brainwashed? Nigeria have expired and people in SE wants out. Call for referendum to proof it Fulani government is saying non-negotiable. Igbo s wants out. If our governor s and senators can't speak the mind of the people then people have showed where they stand. The Bible says Fear North. Living with terrorists is the worst thing happening in Nigeria. We are not brainwashed. We are tired of the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by Conner44: 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
Alajiki:

Yeh...yeh...yeh...yeh. The billions will come from your okrika second hand clothes and the fake drugs you sell.

Yen ... yen ..yen ... YES

The lost billions would come from various outlets including the drugs and second hand clothes.

It’s too bad you’re ignorant to the aspects of your national economy. Read up and get enlightened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by Anago55: 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
Guardiola84:
Foolish brainwashed igbos, now let me them a question ,if u sit at home will it make bubu to release your terrorist leader?akuko!ndi eririeri!am so ashamed of these present igbos youth kai!!
. Say it without crying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by columbus36(m): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
Below is a thought of a fool, so read with discretion.

ucheheart:
What Igbos/ipob don't know is that they ended up shooting themselves on their feet.

The average Igbo man especially civil servants and office workers will be praying for KANU to remain in govt custody so they will continue observing Monday sit at home knowing fully well that the moment KANU is released, the sit at home will stop.

Who is doing who @ Igbo people/ ipob?
Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by tandy2013: 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
ucheheart:
What Igbos/ipob don't know is that they ended up shooting themselves on their feet.

The average Igbo man especially civil servants and office workers will be praying for KANU to remain in govt custody so they will continue observing Monday sit at home knowing fully well that the moment KANU is released, the sit at home will stop.

Taa shutap . This is an indicator that SE people have risen up .despite order to suspend the sit at home , people insisted to stay at to push for what they beleive which is Biafra. I salute SE people. For things to change in Nigeria, all must embark on sit at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by NacoAba: 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
Funny.
We want Biafra .
Our mind is made up
Everyone wants to continue staying at home because we urgently need Biafra.
Staying at home gives us more money. We sale more now.
Everyone sale enough now .
We have good sales and rush on Saturdays and Tuesdays. The first sit at home proved it that's why everyone insist on it so business will boom more .
You ignorant dude stay away from Igbo matters. Igbo is really ready. Ekpa does not have faction, he is also not against the suspension of sit at home . You can deceive your fellow zombie not wise Igbo people .
Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by puzzlegate(m): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
ucheheart:

childish Thought ! Sounds like a kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by NacoAba: 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
Funny.
We want Biafra .
Our mind is made up
Everyone wants to continue staying at home because we urgently need Biafra.
Staying at home gives us more money. We sale more now.
Everyone sale enough now .
We have good sales and rush on Saturdays and Tuesdays. The first sit at home proved it that's why everyone insist on it so business will boom more .
You ignorant dude stay away from Igbo matters. Igbo is really ready. Ekpa does not have faction, he is also not against the suspension of sit at home . You can deceive your fellow zombie not wise Igbo people .

stanluiz:
Lol. Enugu was open today for school and business.

I heard that Simeon ekpa armed and instructed his Thugs to unleashed violence.

Ipob has two factions. Nnamdi kanu and Simeon ekpa factions. Simeon ekpa is trying to hijacked Ipob from Nnamdi Kanu that why he did not agree with the suspension of the sit at home order.

One thing I Know is this we revolt against Ipob madness. Every madness has limit. Ipob day of reckoning Is coming.

By the end of this year. Ipob will be a history in the South East. Amen!!
Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by puzzlegate(m): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Why would they allow such madness? What are you feeling like ? Please shift ! What can you do ,? Come to onitsha and spew this. Trash ; and see what happens.

Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by fuelsaver: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
ucheheart:

And how does that concern you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order by Valkc2021(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Nobody is brainwashing anybody my dear.
Biafra is a spirit and it dwells in the heart of all biafrans. Forget what Eastern politicians are doing. Biafra lives in all of us because that's who we are. Restoration of biafra is sacrosanct!
Long Live Biafra
Long Live IPOB
Long Live ESN

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words / Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) / CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.