Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

What Happens To Your Body When You Do 100 Push Ups A Day - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Happens To Your Body When You Do 100 Push Ups A Day (439 Views)

5 Benefits Of Doing Push Ups Every Day | Push Ups Benefits / What Happens If I Refuse To Go To NYSC Camp After I Have Gotten My Call Up Lette / Corper Defeats Nigerian Soldier In Push Up Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To Your Body When You Do 100 Push Ups A Day by okeayomide123(m): 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
What Happens to Your Body When You Do 100 Push Ups a Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7pQaDaOM6o

In this video, I will reveal to you What Happens to Your Body When You Do 100 Push Ups a Day

Push-ups are both effective and easy, which is why they're included in so many training routines. Have you ever pondered what happens to your body if you do 100 push-ups a day, for example?

Is it going to help you with your posture?

Or are you going to overwork your muscles?

Let's find out in this video, so make sure to watch it all the way through.

Before continuing, please give the video a thumbs up to support the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7pQaDaOM6o

Share the video
Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Do 100 Push Ups A Day by illicit(m): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
cry

(1) (Reply)

The Number One Skill That Will Make You Financial Freedom / Two Lion Industrial Sewing Machine With Two Years Guarantee, Price #53,000 Call / 15 Biggest Brain-damaging Habits You Should Stop RIGHT NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.