Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

The Number One Skill That Will Make You Financial Freedom - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Number One Skill That Will Make You Financial Freedom (437 Views)

Kidnapped Corpers, Jennifer Awashima Iorliam & Joseph Zakaa Regain Freedom (Pix) / Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) / Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Number One Skill That Will Make You Financial Freedom by KamalGS: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
There is a difference between a high income job (like shell), a high income profession (like Medicine) and a high income skill (like copywriting)

The first two takes years to learn and years to be financial free.
A doctor might have a good grade but because he lack the knowledge how money work he will struggle financially and work for money for the rest of his life.
copywriting can be learnt in months and the reward is 100x of any profession.

Join the introduction of Bachelor of copywriting course with Prof. Emmanuel Akpe for free by sending me messages on WhatsApp now 08157824284.
The journey of thousand miles start with a step but make sure you are not treking. Massage me now, limited offer is available. Swipe up and secure a sit for yourself
Re: The Number One Skill That Will Make You Financial Freedom by UltimateStarman: 11:00am On Oct 09, 2021
KamalGS:
There is a difference between a high income job (like shell), a high income profession (like Medicine) and a high income skill (like copywriting)

The first two takes years to learn and years to be financial free.
A doctor might have a good grade but because he lack the knowledge how money work he will struggle financially and work for money for the rest of his life.
copywriting can be learnt in months and the reward is 100x of any profession.

Join the introduction of Bachelor of copywriting course with Prof. Emmanuel Akpe for free by sending me messages on WhatsApp now 08157824284.
The journey of thousand miles start with a step but make sure you are not treking. Massage me now, limited offer is available. Swipe up and secure a sit for yourself
are you being sincere
Re: The Number One Skill That Will Make You Financial Freedom by KamalGS: 12:00am On Oct 13, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Batch C 2021 Direct Posting Is On!!! / Is rejection letter a red signal? / Shocking Experience; I Didn't Know That Pos Was This Relevant...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.