Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory (4010 Views)

Muaz Magaji Deletes Post Celebrating Taliban After Backlash / Northerners Blast Governorship Aspirant For Celebrating Taliban's Victory / BUSTED: APC Using Israeli Image For Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by ken6488(m): 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
NoSentiment:

Which terrorists are worse than those who are disgraced out of Afghanistan. They and their southern Nigerian xtian bootlickers?
grin Why Don't you tell your brother at aso rock should just declare north Islamic republic

And stop wasting resources

When an average northerner is supporting terrorism

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by NoSentiment: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
udoji2021:

Kindly relocate to Afghanistan now since the terrorists have already been disgraced out of the country. You can contact pantami for free visa.

BTW

what brought southern christians to this? I'm not a Southerner sir, but you have to change your mindset

I am a Nigerian so I live and will remain here. As for the Talibans, yet I support my brothers and sisters anywhere they are.
Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by ken6488(m): 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
overall90:
You guys don't understand the mindset of these muslims.
Ask yourself how it was possible for the Taliban to over run US trained and equiped Afghan forces in a matter of weeks.
Taliban are 30000 strong, Afghan forces are 300000, better equipped and have an air force.
Just see the way Kabul just fell without resistance.it shows that the Afghan forces are somehow sympathetic to the Taliban because of religion.Remember how Afghan soldiers used to kill coalition troups they were fighting with at the initial stage of this conflict.
I pity America because they just wasted time and money for nothing.
It's the same situation in Nigeria here where some claim to be fighting Boko Haram but deep in their heart they are happy and sympathetic to the cause.
Exactly reason fight against terrorism will never end

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
NoSentiment:

We are talking about the usa now who is the major cause of the crises in iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and other Muslim countries.
no we are talking of Islamic Shithole generally and Syria is one

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by Racoon(m): 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
See him celebrating the bloody battle the apostles of allah are wrecking? Later he will denying he never said it like the terrorist-Isah Pantami.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by NoSentiment: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
Mikecold:
no we are talking of Islamic Shithole generally and Syria is one

Who made the the islamic countries shiotholes, if not ir demigod, America? U dont have a head for independent thinking mumu that is why u worship the usa!

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by vivalavida(m): 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
NoSentiment:

Who are the terrorists and what are the evidence that convicted them?
You are obviously a child if u didn't know alqaeda training camps were in Afghanistan. The USA went after them because of the sept 11 bombing which alqaeda admitted to be the perpetrator.
Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by lexy2014: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
NoSentiment:

Which terrorists are worse than those who are disgraced out of Afghanistan. They and their southern Nigerian xtian bootlickers?

Won't it be an awesome experience for u to relocate to Afghanistan to help in nation building?
Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by NoSentiment: 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
lexy2014:

Won't it be an awesome experience for u to relocate to Afghanistan to help in nation building?

Given the chance, I will. But I am a Nigerian and the modern nation state system doesn't allow free movement of labour.
Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by obyrich(m): 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
NoSentiment:
So what?! I also celebrate Taliban victory! What offense did they commit to warrant the USA and NATO's rains of bombs and bullets for 2 decades?
Did you see the video of Afghans jumping off American airforce plane in celebration of the victory? grin
Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
JEWELofHELL666:
Aliyu Dahiru Aliyu

https://twitter.com/Aliyussufiy/status/1427244513584615424?s=19
a win-win means a win for all sides
Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by Talibann: 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
That man is a political Taliban just like Oritsefemi is a musical Taliban

As for me I'm a nairalander Taliban
Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by Yves4real(f): 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
It's good the muslims have something to celebrate now after the premium tears of what Israel did to Palestine three months ago. Their wailing in the month of May was too loud.
Until Israel reason Palestine's matter grin grin again leading to another weeping and wailing, let them jubilate. After all, in jubilant mood, Buhari quickly signed the controversial PIB into law.
Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by lexy2014: 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
NoSentiment:

Given the chance, I will. But I am a Nigerian and the modern nation state system doesn't allow free movement of labour.

Who said there is no chance? How's there no chance? Even if u are a Nigerian, how does that stop u from relocating to Afghanistan to help them in nation building? Isn't it d same "modern nation state system" that has allowed millions of Nigerians to relocate to Canada, US and choice countries in Europe?
Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by NoSentiment: 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
obyrich:
Did you see the video of Afghans jumping off American airforce plane in celebration of the victory? grin

Those are the videos of Afghan traitors who supported America. If the shoes were on the other feet, America would killed them. The punishment of treason in America is death. So at least the Talibans allowed them to leave whereas America would have changed them.
Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by Buckeyemedia1: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
Many northerners including Buhari has been dancing azonto since the news of Taliban victory broke out yesterday. One can only imagine the type of gbe body dance step Buhari will be dancing right now while sipping kunu and chewing gworo
Jobless pdp Miscreant.

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
Terrorist sympathizers
Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by Fahdiga(m): 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Jobless pdp Miscreant.
I hope you know that talking to oneself is a mental disorder. Seek help immediately

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunman Wearing IPOB Face Cap Release New Photo - Pics / How Corruption Works In Countries Like The USA! / Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.