Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Agricultural/export Based Newspaper - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Agricultural/export Based Newspaper (974 Views)

Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 / What Are The Requirements For Starting A Newspaper / NEXT Newspaper (234Next) Stops Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agricultural/export Based Newspaper by Thethy(m): 9:32pm On May 18, 2011
I am Ismail AbdulAzeez of THE THY CONSULTING, THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS & THE THY GLOBAL INVESTMENT LTD. We have just incorporated an NGO - ISMAIL ABDULAZEEZ AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION with aims/objectives of promoting agricultural practice and skill aquisition in Nigeria and Africa at large.This NGO is about publishing an agricultural and export based newspaper.We therefore seek the support of Nigerians and Africans who have passion for agriculture as we do to send us agricultural/export related information/articles/stories that can be publish in this type of paper.
The article should be sent to: ismailabdulazeez@gmail.com

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Agricultural/export Based Newspaper by cbaba: 11:59am On Apr 01, 2012
HELLO FRIENDS, MY NAME IS MR KELVIN AND I HAVE LARGE AMOUNTS OF RUBBER IN STORE AND WILLING TO SELL/TRANSPORT TO ANY DESTINATION IN NIGERIA OR ABROAD.

I CURRENTLY HAVE NATURAL CRUMB RUBBER(GRADE CL-10 AND CL-20) SOURCED AND PROCESSED
FROM SAPELE AND WARRI, NIGERIA TO STANDARD.

A TRUCKLOAD WILL INCLUDE CONTAINERS
WITH A TOTAL WEIGHT OF 20.16 METRIC TONNES.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED KINDLY CALL THESE NUMBERS AND
LETS MAKE BUSINESS HAPPEN.I can assure you the finest
quality of crumb rubber free of metal and other contamination.

***IF YOU ARE A FRAUDSTER,PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME CALLING***

THANK YOU AND WISHING YOU INCREASE IN WEALTH.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Agricultural/export Based Newspaper by Thethy(m): 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2012

1 Like

Re: Agricultural/export Based Newspaper by cbaba: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2012
HELLO FRIENDS, MY NAME IS MR KELVIN AND I HAVE LARGE AMOUNTS OF RUBBER IN STORE AND WILLING TO SELL/TRANSPORT TO ANY DESTINATION IN NIGERIA OR ABROAD.

I CURRENTLY HAVE NATURAL CRUMB RUBBER(GRADE CL-10 AND CL-20) SOURCED AND PROCESSED
FROM SAPELE AND WARRI, NIGERIA TO STANDARD.

A TRUCKLOAD WILL INCLUDE CONTAINERS
WITH A TOTAL WEIGHT OF 20.16 METRIC TONNES.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED KINDLY CALL THESE NUMBERS AND
LETS MAKE BUSINESS HAPPEN.I can assure you the finest
quality of crumb rubber free of metal and other contamination.

***IF YOU ARE A FRAUDSTER,PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME CALLING***

THANK YOU AND WISHING YOU INCREASE IN WEALTH
Re: Agricultural/export Based Newspaper by Thethy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2012

1 Like

Re: Agricultural/export Based Newspaper by iniobong888(m): 6:06am On Jul 18, 2012
Thethy: I am Ismail AbdulAzeez of THE THY CONSULTING, THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS & THE THY GLOBAL INVESTMENT LTD. We have just incorporated an NGO - ISMAIL ABDULAZEEZ AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION with aims/objectives of promoting agricultural practice and skill aquisition in Nigeria and Africa at large.This NGO is about publishing an agricultural and export based newspaper.We therefore seek the support of Nigerians and Africans who have passion for agriculture as we do to send us agricultural/export related information/articles/stories that can be publish in this type of paper.
The article should be sent to: ismailabdulazeez@gmail.com

Thank you.

i have interested in writing article for your magazine especially concerning agric-valuechain so what is in there for me?
iniobong4solution@gmail.com 07034706326

(1) (Reply)

Investing In Concrete Mixer / Free Mobile Money Seminar In Lagos (discover Business Side Of CBN Cashless Initiatives) / Catfish Business: How Lucrative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.