Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

FOXYGREEN Now A SCAM? Aggrieved Investors, Let's Meet Here For Possible Way Out - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FOXYGREEN Now A SCAM? Aggrieved Investors, Let's Meet Here For Possible Way Out (2554 Views)

WANTED By Aggrieved Investors: Osazuwa Osayi And Uyi Osayimwense / I Need Investors, Let's Discuss. / Foxygreen pay my hard earned money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOXYGREEN Now A SCAM? Aggrieved Investors, Let's Meet Here For Possible Way Out by SchoolPedia: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
No longer news that FOXYGREEN farms have joined the new list of crowdfunding organization that are having issues with paying outstanding and new investors.

Mhen, i am tired of all these sick crowdfunding organizations. Why are all of them like this.

Always running away with people's hard earned money and coming out with cock and bull stories.

If you are affected, pls let's meet here for possible way out.

2 Likes

Re: FOXYGREEN Now A SCAM? Aggrieved Investors, Let's Meet Here For Possible Way Out by SchoolPedia: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
That's the circular they released on Friday.

Now, they have disbaled comments on their instagram page.

that's how WKC investment by daniel wales too started.

Asking for extension. today, it's another story.

Re: FOXYGREEN Now A SCAM? Aggrieved Investors, Let's Meet Here For Possible Way Out by Apus: 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
This is saddening. Why don't you guys always learn. Any Crowdfunding investment that promises to give you tripple of what normal banks would give you within a short term is scam. They always run into problems Las Las.

I prefer to squander 1million on pepper soup than lose even 1 naira to a crowdfunding whatever.
Never again.

7 Likes

Re: FOXYGREEN Now A SCAM? Aggrieved Investors, Let's Meet Here For Possible Way Out by bulespephilo(m): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
SchoolPedia:
No longer news that FOXYGREEN farms have joined the new list of crowdfunding organization that are having issues with paying outstanding and new investors.

Mhen, i am tired of all these sick crowdfunding organizations. Why are all of them like this.

Always running away with people's hard earned money and coming out with cock and bull stories.

I'm also affected. Those guys cannot row the way the want to.
How do we go about it?
Re: FOXYGREEN Now A SCAM? Aggrieved Investors, Let's Meet Here For Possible Way Out by Dieuetla: 12:54am On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=Apus post=104853681]This is saddening. Why don't you guys always learn. Any Crowdfunding investment that promises to give you tripple of what normal banks would give you within a short term is scam. They always run into problems Las Las.

I prefer to squander 1million on pepper soup than lose even 1 naira to a crowdfunding whatever.
Never again.]

Please why are you here?
Re: FOXYGREEN Now A SCAM? Aggrieved Investors, Let's Meet Here For Possible Way Out by SchoolPedia: 10:26am On Aug 17, 2021
bulespephilo:

I'm also affected. Those guys cannot row the way the want to.
How do we go about it?

How much of your money went with them?

We will form a telegram or whatsapp group and brainstorm on the way to go.
Re: FOXYGREEN Now A SCAM? Aggrieved Investors, Let's Meet Here For Possible Way Out by omopretty1: 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Once it's formed kindly share the link here.

SchoolPedia:

How much of your money went with them?

We will form a telegram or whatsapp group and brainstorm on the way to go.
Re: FOXYGREEN Now A SCAM? Aggrieved Investors, Let's Meet Here For Possible Way Out by Ianababy: 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
What happened to their telegram group?
I am all for suggestions and if there is any telegram group, to please add me.

Thanks.

SchoolPedia:

Re: FOXYGREEN Now A SCAM? Aggrieved Investors, Let's Meet Here For Possible Way Out by AgentGoat: 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
There's no way out. You have been scammed.

1 Like

Re: FOXYGREEN Now A SCAM? Aggrieved Investors, Let's Meet Here For Possible Way Out by Benoy: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2021
Who has done business with Besavings (Business Eugenics Ltd) here?
Re: FOXYGREEN Now A SCAM? Aggrieved Investors, Let's Meet Here For Possible Way Out by SchoolPedia: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2021
Update: They have deleted their Instagram handle.

Can't access foxygreen.ng on Instagram again.
Re: FOXYGREEN Now A SCAM? Aggrieved Investors, Let's Meet Here For Possible Way Out by SchoolPedia: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2021
Let's meet in a whatsspp group.

Drop your number here. I will add you to the group.
Re: FOXYGREEN Now A SCAM? Aggrieved Investors, Let's Meet Here For Possible Way Out by SchoolPedia: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2021
AgentGoat:
There's no way out. You have been scammed.

That's your opinion.
Re: FOXYGREEN Now A SCAM? Aggrieved Investors, Let's Meet Here For Possible Way Out by SchoolPedia: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2021
Ianababy:

What happened to their telegram group?
I am all for suggestions and if there is any telegram group, to please add me.

Thanks.

Is the telegram group still active?

Drop your whatsapp number here. I will add you to the group of aggrieved investors.
Re: FOXYGREEN Now A SCAM? Aggrieved Investors, Let's Meet Here For Possible Way Out by SchoolPedia: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2021
omopretty1:

Once it's formed kindly share the link here.

Drop your number here
Re: FOXYGREEN Now A SCAM? Aggrieved Investors, Let's Meet Here For Possible Way Out by SchoolPedia: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2021
Account deleted
Re: FOXYGREEN Now A SCAM? Aggrieved Investors, Let's Meet Here For Possible Way Out by ChidiT: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
Looks like Foxygreen is a scam now
Re: FOXYGREEN Now A SCAM? Aggrieved Investors, Let's Meet Here For Possible Way Out by Ianababy: 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
What is the update with foxy green and what are we doing about it?
Re: FOXYGREEN Now A SCAM? Aggrieved Investors, Let's Meet Here For Possible Way Out by Darlx(m): 12:49am On Mar 20, 2022
Any news on this guys?
Re: FOXYGREEN Now A SCAM? Aggrieved Investors, Let's Meet Here For Possible Way Out by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
U guys will never learn, funny enough another shit will spring up tomorrow and you all will rush into it like wildfire

(1) (Reply)

The Dangers Of FOREX Trading They Never Told You About / MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. / I Am Offering You My Best Forex Signals Group Of All Time For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.