Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video (4395 Views)

Birds Are Falling From The Sky In India ( Pics, Video) / Thousands of Afghans flee hundreds of miles across desert to escape Taliban(Pix) / First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by evolution4434: 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by Kposkila: 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
The Price of peace can't be quantified

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by Areola14(m): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
This is just the beginning of their woes..!..!..! Other neighboring countries like Pakistan and Iraq have lot of works to do.. with this Taliban gaining power... They will have access to the country resources, oil! With crude oil money.. they can have free access to more guns, build nuclear power plant to threaten their neighbors.... They will finance other terrorist group in Iraq, Pakistan and India.. the war in middle east just began....

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by izuch(m): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
Terrible
Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by Paramountguy: 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
.....and again I say "No bad peace and no good war".

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by FarahAideed: 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sharia is terror ..the prefer to hang on a C5 Galaxy than face the demonic Taliban

11 Likes

Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by NwaNimo1(m): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by Bullockpatricia(f): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
Is that so
Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by Yobabad: 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
But why are they running away from Islam since it means peace, most Yoruba Muslims needs to be sent to Afganistan were the can practice killer Islam to the cur

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by November1857(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by OlawaleBammie: 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
This is the tru talibanism
Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by Madmohamed1: 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
evolution4434:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zqeXNbnhGM
I think they ask American to leave their country

1 Like

Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by ThickSharon123(f): 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
This is a serious something. grin...I love the Taliban's courage though of jumping from an aircraft without parachute.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by helinuesIsaMumu: 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
Islam is a cancer to the world. No RIP to waste. I can't come and cry more than the bereaved

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by effort1: 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Mr Antichristian, have you seen how peaceful your Islam is?

Your religion is a curse to humanity

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by tempest01(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Someone just woke up and decided to die.

How will you hang onto an aeroplane? On an international flight? There is no way out ends with you alive.

Brain dead

1 Like

Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by effort1: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Yobabad:
But why are they running away from Islam since it means peace, most Yoruba Muslims needs to be sent to Afganistan were the can practice killer Islam to the cur

Like antichristian and monogamy

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by Mastakija(m): 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
It myt not b humans it myt b something
Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by topboss: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
AMERICA IS A VERY WICKED COUNTRY.

THEY AND BRITAIN ARE THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO HUMANITY.

VERY CRUEL!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by topboss: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
THAT IS HOW THEY WILL KEEP GOING TO OTHER PEOPLE COUNTRY TO CAUSE HAVOC.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by SmartPolician: 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
The difference between Asians and Africans isn't really much. Most times, they behave like people who don't brains let alone using them.
Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by ThinkSmarter: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
Running away from Allah's soldiers.
I really pity those that don't share same ideologies with the mujahideens.
That is why it is good to have a flexible mindset.
If i were to be an Afghan, i will personally switch to growing long beards, switch from western dressing to wearing kaftans and sandals.
Join them and prostate while shouting hallah hakbaru, bismillahi, alhamdullila, assalamu alaikum, alaikum salam, etc.
But deep in my heart, i know that i don't believe in their medieval creator deity.
I bet they are many people like me, even in Saudi Arabia.
This is adaptation for survival #lol

7 Likes

Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by paddyDIGITAL(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
What a waste of life.
Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by IgweOfNnewi: 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
Islam

1 Like

Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by Racoon(m): 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
shocked For goodness sake, this is a US Super Galaxy Transporter plane.Just imagine what a deluded thing like religious fundamentalism can do to these fanatics.Islam is a curse.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by Donspicey: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
Islamabad.....

Southern Nigeria Shine ur eyes......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by Figger(m): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
Why didn't they see the hand writing on the wall since and excape from that he'll hole, it's now that's too late they're running for safety.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by SILVERLINES: 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
What a dangerous way to die
Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by pinkguy(m): 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
this same people if they successful land in AMERICA in the next five year they will start fighting for AMERICA to accept sharia and islam law , Islam is cancer , Death to Satan religion called islam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by arthurwillia(m): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
No be juju be that
Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by Joeyfizzo: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
FarahAideed:
Sharia is terror ..the prefer to hang on a C5 Galaxy than face the demonic Taliban
wat is a C5 Galaxy sir

1 Like

Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by christistruth01: 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
Areola14:
This is just the beginning of their woes..!..!..! Other neighboring countries like Pakistan and Iraq have lot of works to do.. with this Taliban gaining power... They will have access to the country resources, oil! With crude oil money.. they can have free access to more guns, build nuclear power plant to threaten their neighbors.... They will finance other terrorist group in Iraq, Pakistan and India.. the war in middle east just began....

Pakistan is in for a huge refugee Crisis

Even Muslims don't want to live under the Taliban who banned even Music

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Forces To Begin Withdrawing From Syria / The Queen Is Dead, God Save The King. / Olive Lembe Di Sita , DRC 1st Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.