Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video (4408 Views)

Birds Are Falling From The Sky In India ( Pics, Video) / Thousands of Afghans flee hundreds of miles across desert to escape Taliban(Pix) / First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by christistruth01: 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
topboss:
AMERICA IS A VERY WICKED COUNTRY.

THEY AND BRITAIN ARE THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO HUMANITY.

VERY CRUEL!

Try the Taliban they are far Worse

1 Like

Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by fineboynl(m): 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
Why is the world concerned what happens in Afghanistan? Enough of afghan news

Just leave them to live their lives they way they wanted it. Who cares

1 Like

Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
SmartPolician:
The difference between Asians and Africans isn't really much. Most times, they behave like people who don't brains let alone using them.
China, South Korea, Japan, UAE, Singapore, Qatar etc are Asian countries.
Can you compare your brain with these countries?
Stop posting crap.
Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by juman(m): 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
Lies.
Why would plane take off with people hanging.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by frankputer: 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
jesu
Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by obyrich(m): 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
tempest01:
Someone just woke up and decided to die.

How will you hang onto an aeroplane? On an international flight? There is no way out ends with you alive.

Brain dead
Desperation sometimes kills the brain. We all should pray we never find ourselves between the devil and the deep blue sea.
Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by dejavubobo1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
The country will be a tourist attraction soon while Africa ll still be at the end-wipe of it's bad leaders. Qatar, Dubai, Oman started out like this
Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by techWriter1: 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
.....and again I believe "No bad peaceful and no good invasion".
Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by SmartPolician: 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
MASTERCHIEF0847:

China, South Korea, Japan, UAE, Singapore, Qatar etc are Asian countries.
Can you compare your brain with these countries?
Stop posting crap.

If you have a problem with the post, hug a transformer. Again, the difference between Asians and Africans is infinitesimal.
Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by Petyr1: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
juman:
Lies.
Why would plane take off with people hanging.
No lies here. Serious things going on in Afghanistan.

Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by vasel15: 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
Areola14:
This is just the beginning of their woes..!..!..! Other neighboring countries like Pakistan and Iraq have lot of works to do.. with this Taliban gaining power... They will have access to the country resources, oil! With crude oil money.. they can have free access to more guns, build nuclear power plant to threaten their neighbors.... They will finance other terrorist group in Iraq, Pakistan and India.. the war in middle east just began....

Remove Pakistan they are the main backers of the taliban

1 Like

Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by tafat: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
Na wa o, this is really bad
Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by DropsMic(m): 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
SmartPolician:
The difference between Asians and Africans isn't really much. Most times, they behave like people who don't brains let alone using them.

You mean Arabs
Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by kaypat05: 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
wow embarassed
Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by AntiChristian: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2021
effort1:
Mr Antichristian, have you seen how peaceful your Islam is?

Your religion is a curse to humanity

Islam is peace.

You should ask your Yahweh what He meant by the Bolded from Isaiah 45:7:

New International Version
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

New Living Translation
I create the light and make the darkness. I send good times and bad times. I, the LORD, am the one who does these things.

English Standard Version
I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create calamity; I am the LORD, who does all these things.

Berean Study Bible
I form the light and create the darkness; I bring prosperity and create calamity. I, the LORD, do all these things.

King James Bible
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

1. All the good and bad/evil/calamity we see or hear are created by who?

A. YAHWEH (LORD)

B. MUSLIMS

C. NONE OF THE ABOVE.

D. I CAN EXPLAIN...………………………………………………………..

You need to deny this Bible verse to prove your point!
ANTIlSLAM
Luckylife
1Sharon (f) or (m)

Mr effort1 can we now say YAHWEH is a curse to humanity too (according to what you said up above)?
Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by effort1: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

Islam is peace.

ove)?

Look around the world and Kindly show me the peace in Islam.

Islam is a curse to humanity
Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

Islam is peace.

You should ask your Yahweh what He meant by the Bolded from Isaiah 45:7:

New International Version
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

New Living Translation
I create the light and make the darkness. I send good times and bad times. I, the LORD, am the one who does these things.

English Standard Version
I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create calamity; I am the LORD, who does all these things.

Berean Study Bible
I form the light and create the darkness; I bring prosperity and create calamity. I, the LORD, do all these things.

King James Bible
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

1. All the good and bad/evil/calamity we see or hear are created by who?

A. YAHWEH (LORD)

B. MUSLIMS

C. NONE OF THE ABOVE.

You need to deny this Bible verse to prove your point!
ANTIlS.LAM
Lu.ckylife
1Sha.ron (f) or (m)

Mr effort1 can we now say YAHWEH is a curse to humanity too (according to what you said up above)?

See AntiChriatian you'll never make heaven with this your lies..

Where is the peace in Islam? Even your fellow slaves from the religion of allah in Afghanistan are running away to be govern with Islamic laws in Afghanistan. Oya tell me the peace in ur religion

1 Like

Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by AntiChristian: 6:24am On Aug 18, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

See AntiChriatian you'll never make heaven with this your lies..

Where is the peace in Islam? Even your fellow slaves from the religion of allah in Afghanistan are running away to be govern with Islamic laws in Afghanistan. Oya tell me the peace in ur religion

You won't see it just as you can't see Yahweh create calamity in the above verse. Truth has eluded you.
Re: Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:31am On Aug 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

You won't see it just as you can't see Yahweh create calamity in the above verse. Truth has eluded you.

Don't tell me allah has blindfolded you to see the bolded part.

Isaiah 45:7

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Let's see the real true picture of allah and muhammad in regards to what is happening now in Afghanistan

BEHOLD allah AND MUHAMMAD IN PEACE ACTION

You should ask your Allah and Muhammad in grave what they both meant by the Bolded from the following Quran chapters and verses, ask them if Islam is peace

Allah is a TERRORIST

Quran 8:12

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs

Quran 9:29

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Quran 47:4

So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives). Thereafter (is the time) either for generosity (i.e. free them without ransom), or ransom (according to what benefits Islam), until the war lays down its burden. Thus [you are ordered by Allah to continue in carrying out Jihad against the disbelievers till they embrace Islam (i.e. are saved from the punishment in the Hell-fire) or at least come under your protection], but if it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost

Quran 8:39

And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion (Islam), all of it, is for Allah.

Muhammad is a TERRORIST

Musnad Ahmad 215

It was narrated that 'Umar said:

If I live, in sha Allah, I shall certainly expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula.

Sahih Muslim 2167 a

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:

Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it.

QUESTION 1. All the terrorism, killing, beheading and hatred we see or hear are created by who?

A. ALLAH and MUHAMMAD

B. Christians

C. NONE OF THE ABOVE.

Buroda oya answer that question

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Queen Is Dead, God Save The King. / Donald Trump Signs A Visa-free Travel Policy For Nigeria / Olive Lembe Di Sita , DRC 1st Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.